Post: Turtle Beach PX5, XP500 and EarForce Delta MW3 presets!
11-02-2011, 02:50 PM #1
Hakon
Ettore Bugatti
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
I paid 475$ for the Ear Force Delta and theese presets, so hope you enjoy and show some appriciation. =)

Seeing this this thread is quite popular, I decided to update it. I added the English and Multi-Language prompts, also the sound editor for XP5000 which you NEED for this to work! There is also a link to guide in there.

Link; You must login or register to view this content.
Pass; Hakon

^Link & Password^

=)
Last edited by Hakon ; 02-10-2012 at 04:43 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to Hakon for this useful post:

.Requiem., bamf526, Dark Spirits, FuzzaMuzza, GodDrinksPepsi, Jakob, ll-KdOt-ll, Manutdfan539, spark32, sunce99, tiges, xd366
11-10-2011, 05:22 AM #74
I have no idea how to put a custom file on to my PX5.
11-10-2011, 06:06 PM #75
Originally posted by KOTULCN View Post
PX5=XP500= Delta, same exact specification according to TB, colors, presets/voice prompts, talkback cable and the inclusion of the XBA are the only difference. If you want to act this way then fine, they will be uploaded at some point - so continue to be on your gigh horse, we don't need you!

he was nice enough to upload the 360 presets, why would you dump on him just because he's not comfortable uploading the voice prompts?

The following user thanked toxic_duckqwert for this useful post:

Hakon
11-10-2011, 06:14 PM #76
SUPERIMIAINI
Machete Don't Text!
Originally posted by Awayze View Post
I have no idea how to put a custom file on to my PX5.

It's not that hard, go to TURTLEBEACH.COM you have to sign in or sign up to download the Advanced Sound Editor which you need. Download that install it, reboot your computer. Download these presets, extract them to the file in your TURTLEBEACH folder named "SAVED PRESETS" plug in your HEADSETS to your PC, open Sound Editor pick on which preset you want to load them on to 1-8, pick the pre-set from the drop down menu flash them and your done.
11-11-2011, 03:42 PM #77
Hey, new here an enjoying my PX5s, just wishing someone would upload the Delta force PS3 presets Smile Though I had some trouble getting the voice prompt to load up (got to the point of computer not recognizing it and had to go into bootloader mode an Update the firmware manually -.- but its working now Happy).

Though something is bugging me a bit. All of those asking for the firmware of the Delta force, if you change the firmware to a different headset then wont that mean that the base station wont recognise it?? Or is that built in already to the headset??
11-11-2011, 09:28 PM #78
you're da man, thank you !
11-11-2011, 10:08 PM #79
gebapt
Vault dweller
Really love them..
11-12-2011, 12:23 AM #80
Originally posted by ShadowmanX5 View Post
Though something is bugging me a bit. All of those asking for the firmware of the Delta force, if you change the firmware to a different headset then wont that mean that the base station wont recognise it?? Or is that built in already to the headset??

They're all basically the same headset so interoperable.
11-12-2011, 08:18 AM #81
Thanks, got these up and running on my xp500's
11-13-2011, 07:33 AM #82
Default Avatar
lolllll
Come on guys, we need someone to upload the frimware, or the delta sound editor :p Thanks in advance

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo