08-03-2009, 11:43 PM #1
N4lyfe
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im just wondering how often Sony bans users.
08-05-2009, 06:58 AM #11
Default Avatar
xilious
Originally posted by xilious View Post
iv had the hack for a while and iv been caught,

username - infinityward76, was the guy that messaged me

all it said was "uv been observed and recorded using different codes". I got no ban nothin =] so im still usin it hehe ... i aint used the hack on my main but its gd fun on a nub account (worth the risk)

-The mornin afta i gt this message -

Idk if ps3 has updated or somethin but my hack dont work anymore, i tryed reinstallin it but nothin =.= anyways now to make a new acc hehe Smile^
08-05-2009, 04:58 PM #12
sony cant ban after being sued for banning a guy the worst that can happen is being banned from iw's games (which are awesome)

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Originally posted by xilious View Post
-The mornin afta i gt this message -

Idk if ps3 has updated or somethin but my hack dont work anymore, i tryed reinstallin it but nothin =.= anyways now to make a new acc hehe Smile^

no you just re copy the hack and iyt worksHappy
09-26-2009, 05:16 PM #13
ive been banned. was from stealin a friends account
09-26-2009, 05:41 PM #14
+!a Playa
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by L3m0N5 View Post
sony cant ban after being sued for banning a guy the worst that can happen is being banned from iw's games (which are awesome)

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

no you just re copy the hack and iyt worksHappy

my ps3 system was permanerntly banned i had to buy a new 1 now i got the new ps3 slim Happy
09-26-2009, 05:42 PM #15
Yozod
Bounty hunter
lol I was banned for some time for hacking in Resistance Retribution online XD, didnt sign after telling me i can no longer use the account except yesterday, I was able to sign in.
09-26-2009, 05:46 PM #16
There's nothing great about being banned and plus Sony know if your making new account because they have your IP Address on there server. It doesn't make you hard and makes you more vulnerable to being banned again on your new account (I bet it takes over you when your PS3 breaks or your buying a new one when you cannot get your map packs off your banned accounts, what I call owned!) Smile^
09-26-2009, 07:07 PM #17
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Hacking is at your own risk.If you really want to hack i will recomend making a stupid account just to hack so that your good account still can play other games online besides cod4.I got banned and i stopped hacking when i did get banned i just played cod5 online with my good account.I hacked on my stupid account as i call it lol.
09-26-2009, 08:57 PM #18
THE_JoKeR
Everyday I'm Hustlin
Originally posted by Oc
my ps3 system was permanerntly banned i had to buy a new 1 now i got the new ps3 slim Happy

What did you do?
09-26-2009, 09:40 PM #19
obama
Little One
i got banned, they said i ban for 2 months, and im still ban

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo