Post: Whats the worst game you bought for ps3
08-23-2009, 12:42 PM #1
samba7
irish and proud
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The worst game that i bought would have to be F1:championship i brought it back the next day
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The following 9 users say thank you to samba7 for this useful post:

AndresKid, badsnoopdog1, Confusing, dawoodk786, Dopey, Hockeygurl, MathRock_, SinisterM27, TheyCallMeBreed
01-30-2016, 12:02 PM #326
There are a few, but the first one that I can think of which I played is Haze
05-03-2016, 09:09 PM #327
Midnight Club: LA, even though I got 100% trophies I did not enjoy it at all
05-04-2016, 07:00 PM #328
Nfs pro street
05-04-2016, 07:20 PM #329
H4MZ4
Little One
Every Fifa game that I ever played was the worst.... I bought it like twice, and they were all the same to me... no wonder the old ones sell for less than a £1
05-05-2016, 09:47 AM #330
Socom
05-19-2016, 05:21 AM #331
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Ssx!!
05-20-2016, 03:13 PM #332
Worst game i ever brought for PS3 would have to be black ops 3..... LOL
Also i've gotta say im dissapointed in EA's older games on PS3. Like skate and the sims. Canceling the online service for those games were a mistake in my opinion. I can't even redeem my limited edition code for sims 3 pets because EA disabled the exchange ): man man. I don't like EA much anymore after that.
05-20-2016, 03:14 PM #333
Deleted.
05-20-2016, 03:17 PM #334
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Ssx!!


Man Ssx is so fun!

Copyright © 2026, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo