Post: Whats the worst game you bought for ps3
08-23-2009, 12:42 PM #1
samba7
irish and proud
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The worst game that i bought would have to be F1:championship i brought it back the next day
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The following 9 users say thank you to samba7 for this useful post:

AndresKid, badsnoopdog1, Confusing, dawoodk786, Dopey, Hockeygurl, MathRock_, SinisterM27, TheyCallMeBreed
05-20-2016, 04:11 PM #335
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by TheDarkNobleMan View Post
Man Ssx is so fun!


I bought it and legit played it once and never played it again. I sucked lmao
06-05-2016, 11:50 AM #336
マated
Do a barrel roll!
Fallout 3
06-06-2016, 04:18 AM #337
LFDN
Grunt
Haze
Maybe I should give the game more credit it was released early into the ps3 start up.
06-10-2016, 06:21 AM #338
Michael Jackson Experience, its a ps move game
06-10-2016, 02:32 PM #339
Ersto
Haxor!
Homefront
06-13-2016, 12:24 AM #340
J Stars Victory Versus
06-16-2016, 06:09 PM #341
F1 2015 & Ride
06-16-2016, 06:34 PM #342
wajdi9
Space Ninja
Medal of honor warfighter and wheelman
06-16-2016, 10:09 PM #343
mine would have to be call of duty 4 modern warfare because of the graphics and the online being hacked the first time I got on and the guns ticked me off of how terrible they were.

Copyright © 2026, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo