05-20-2012, 07:53 PM #1
Elk
Lithium.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, okay do you guy's want SONY to make a ps4 or not? Really I don't want them too because the ps3 is the best. What I think is they should just keep adding things on to the ps3 to make the store etc... better. I and loads of other people collect trophies on the ps3 and I would hate to have to loose all that hard work and dedication to get them trophies and of course the trophy section on this website would have to change probably because alot of people will be moving over to the ps4.

Sony have great games and should just keep making amazing games for the PS3.

Leave your opinion on what you think to.. for me, PS3 FOREVER!! Needa
06-06-2012, 06:52 PM #20
chitongue
Do a barrel roll!
the ps3 seems inevitable. 1 thru technology advancements and 2 thru just simply needing to introduce a new product to the market. i would doubt that they will come up with an entirely new trophy system and nix the one that is in place. i don't see one part of that which is economically sensible for them at all.... doesn't mean that it won't happen, but,...... eventually, the consoles will all be integrated into your tv, or the games will all be downloads to eliminate sharing and game re-sellers, so that the developers/companies make more money. maybe this would lead to less costly games also because if they are selling 2-3 times as many downloads, then they can adjust prices accordingly.

if a ps4 does come out, i just hope it's before my fat ps3 takes a dump and i have to go purchase a new slim only to turn around and get a ps4...
06-06-2012, 07:00 PM #21
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
The PS3 is good enough in my opinion, maybe just a few upgrades, but nothing too major or different. I like sticking with the same thing as long as I like it.
06-06-2012, 11:00 PM #22
If ps3 gave blow-jobs and made sandwhiches = ps4
06-07-2012, 01:47 AM #23
ENightmare69
Error… Cat invasion!
Im in 2 minds about the PS4... I have owned every version of the Playstation.. still have a FAT PS2 and a slimline as well as my slimline PS3. But with Sony locking games saves making it very difficult to hack them I am being put off. I see XBox users editing their saves no problem, game trainers for the xbox.. game save editors etc etc all for xbox but PS3 is all locked out.. If PS4 is going to be WORSE then I may just jump to the XBox instead of the PS4.. pity..

One thing that WOULD seal the deal.. if the PS4 was not backwards compatable. If the PS4 can play PS1,2,3, and 4 games then I would get it.. if they start pulling the "wont play older games, BUT you can pay again for them to work" then they can get stuffed. I have over 40 original PS2 games.. none work on my slimline PS3 BUT Sony are making it so I can PAY to download versions I can play from PSN.. thats wrong! If I got a PS3 fat I could play them.. so if PS4 is going along the same path.. I wont be buying it.
06-07-2012, 03:32 AM #24
jmj
Do a barrel roll!
I hope they add the option to play your own music on the background while playing a game sorta like the Xbox
06-07-2012, 09:51 AM #25
ENightmare69
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by jmj View Post
I hope they add the option to play your own music on the background while playing a game sorta like the Xbox
Some PSP games have that option, as did some PS2 games.. it would be nice if PS4 did that too.
06-07-2012, 10:03 AM #26
i hope there will be cross game chat in the ps4
06-07-2012, 10:48 AM #27
Kellis
LoanWolf
lets just hope they implement cross game chat, and parties. then, life will be that much better! :megusta:
06-08-2012, 05:10 PM #28
Well done, Ps4 999$ stick price, will be perfect... more powerful than PC computer... with 4D, etc. hard disk 1TB and bluray disk.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo