10-15-2009, 11:09 PM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just a heads up for all you other BETA testers, we will probably be getting this shortly as its started, people have gotten codes for the beta by pre ordering LBP GOTY Edition. but they arent yet activated i dont think, the pics are from a SONY employee. so defo expect it soon XD

heres a few pics.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
10-15-2009, 11:13 PM #2
this is cool i might try to get my hands on one
10-15-2009, 11:20 PM #3
xLew--
Former Staff
i think only beta testers are getting codes mate, dunno if it will be shareable though Winky Winky
10-16-2009, 08:37 AM #4
u|K Frank
Climbing up the ladder
i downloaded a beta frm someones acc while bypassing for them, its a racing game but im not sure if its that one.
10-22-2009, 08:18 PM #5
xLew--
Former Staff
probably super car challenge?
10-22-2009, 09:34 PM #6
cs475x
You talkin to me?
I'm looking forward to this game... it sucks though because you can't change the weather or add natural disasters to alter gameplay. What I mean is like making it rain, which would then make it harder to turn--or lightning that temporarily stops your kart--or a passing by tornado that spins you out of control. Also, there's only one camera view when creating a track with no top-down HUD element. That might make it confusing to some about how big their track is or how much space is left to build on.
10-22-2009, 10:01 PM #7
I'm 99% sure you can make it rain. With all the details they put into creating tracks, That wouldn't be left out.
10-22-2009, 10:58 PM #8
cs475x
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by n00b View Post
I'm 99% sure you can make it rain. With all the details they put into creating tracks, That wouldn't be left out.

Well then you have terrible odds. I was sure they would add weather effects too, so I emailed them. They said there will be no weather or natural disasters.
10-22-2009, 11:03 PM #9
3Dog
Gym leader
Originally posted by xLew
i think only beta testers are getting codes mate, dunno if it will be shareable though Winky Winky

how do you become a beta tester?
10-22-2009, 11:54 PM #10
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by ScarredUpMario View Post
how do you become a beta tester?

when i became one you had to be referred for it, or sign up and hope you get picked. its all changed now, just gotta hope you get a email when the sign up window opens, when that is no one knows, i msure it will be all over the internet like last time, since ive had ps3 ive seen it 2 times thats once a year

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo