05-23-2014, 10:56 PM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

You must login or register to view this content.

Rate it out of 10.

1 = Crap, worst game you've played

10 = Well worth it, one of the best games you've played.

Also tell us what you voted for and your reasons behind your rating.
Last edited by Alt ; 05-23-2014 at 11:00 PM.

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

Cien
05-24-2014, 07:31 AM #11
Cons
- There is like no cars! You see the same shit on the street.
- The police visibility on you is way too big on the radar.
- You cant customize your vehicles
- The game is too basic
- The driving is glitchy as in sometimes when I crash into another vehicle it responds like nothing happens.

Pros
- Its enjoyable
- Good story line
- Controls are not complicated

Overall
The Graphics are not the best. The mom of the kid looks like she got pregnant at the age of 12 & now she is like 21. The handling on the cars is not the greatest. The drifting is terrible. This game could use a lot of improvements that could easily get fixed in future updates. I have not tested/played the online portion on the game yet.
My Final Overall Rank is: 4.7/10
05-24-2014, 07:35 AM #12
KranK
Just a Mad Man
The game is Amazing :P
05-24-2014, 01:47 PM #13
7, Idk just isn't that fun..
05-28-2014, 07:13 PM #14
oIvan
JUST DO IT.
7 becouse of the cars handling
05-28-2014, 09:10 PM #15
primegamer
Do a barrel roll!
Controllers are horrible. You have 4 presets you can choose from without manually changing anything(I like to aim with L1 and shoot with R1 among other things)
The game is pretty much you holding square the entire game, just knowing WHERE to hold square
Many of the cut scenes can't be skipped
I assumed that there was a free roam online game that we can play where the world was populated with the other online gamers(like GTA), but if you want to play with other online players, they have to either be your psn friend, or you can drop in and out on 1 other player at a time by doing the tailing/hacking missions.
This game was quite the over rated crap in my opinion. I shouldn't have even given it the 5 that I did
05-29-2014, 01:06 AM #16
i feel that its around 8.5 pushing 9
05-29-2014, 05:05 AM #17
Yea me too i'll give it a 5 :/
05-29-2014, 06:49 AM #18
Nightimarez
Save Point
You get used to the controls. I finished the story with infinite ammo, money, battery, and focus. Let's see.. What's there to hack.. Stop lights, bridges, gates, sewer pipes, and those things that pop off the ground to stop traffic. Nothing else really. I liked the story. alright game considering we get it the way we do. All the missions feel exactly the same though. Either shoot everybody or be sneaky. Hmm.. now that I think about it, it's whatever but I enjoyed it. 10 out of 10. Hope they add more virtual trips. Those things could be fun.
05-29-2014, 01:09 PM #19
divybc
Former Staff
I like it for the following reasons:

Driving wasn't all that great but I've since adapted to it and I actually like it now.
The story seems decent considering I actually watch cut scenes.
Controls are decent.
It gets more interesting as it goes on.

The only things I don't really rate are the graphics as I feel they could have done a bit better with them. The amount of cars in the game isn't that much... I feel like I am seeing the same cars all the time. Lastly the weapons just don't seem to cut it for me.

8/10 in my opinion. I wouldn't give it any higher or any lower as I genuinely like the game but also do see the bad in it as well.

The following user thanked divybc for this useful post:

DesperateAsshole

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo