05-23-2014, 10:56 PM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

You must login or register to view this content.

Rate it out of 10.

1 = Crap, worst game you've played

10 = Well worth it, one of the best games you've played.

Also tell us what you voted for and your reasons behind your rating.
Last edited by Alt ; 05-23-2014 at 11:00 PM.

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

Cien
05-29-2014, 05:44 PM #20
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter
I voted 4/10....its not a next gen game let me put it that way
05-29-2014, 07:05 PM #21
2/10... Poorly made game... Sleeping dogs was 10x better than this! It's as if they didn't even try! The fact that free roam is not included in last gen consoles, makes me wana hate ubisoft even more. And please don't get me started on the driving physics! Although there are plenty of NPC's walking around, the city still feels lifeless, plus their reactions to certain situations are very poorly made!
05-29-2014, 07:56 PM #22
i clicked 9 and it checked 3 Not Happy or Sad lol so voted for 3 i guess
05-31-2014, 03:29 PM #23
Mr Grumpy
< ^ > < ^ >
It was a real let down, I expected a lot from this game. I don't think it's worth the £42 that I paid for. I'm gonna return it, and maybe get it when it's wayy cheaper. Playing from a PS3 perspective the graphics are terrible, controls are weird and driving is dreadful. If you drive fast then the scene takes long to load up. And you can't even shoot in a car! This game really had potential, I haven't played the full story, but the missions so far have been repetitive. But the characters and plot is amazing i must say. And the hacking abilities do a good job (I love seeing a police car crash when I bring up the blockers) So I gave it a 4/10. Maybe I expected way too much from this game. But I don't feel as if it was worth the wait or the money.
05-31-2014, 11:25 PM #24
Originally posted by Alt View Post

You must login or register to view this content.

Rate it out of 10.

1 = Crap, worst game you've played

10 = Well worth it, one of the best games you've played.

Also tell us what you voted for and your reasons behind your rating.

the last 2 missions suck ruined the whole game for me almost some mass effect 3 shit
06-04-2014, 02:23 PM #25
Alt
Banned
I haven't played this game for a few days, its boring as hell!
06-05-2014, 12:18 AM #26
NJN
I sat on your nachos
I personally like the car controls. I also think this game is pretty top notch. 9/10 for me. Just the minor things would make this game a 10. (more customization, etc)
06-07-2014, 04:21 AM #27
Buttah
Banned
I'd give it a 8/10.

-2 because the driving is just horrible. The steering is disappointing. Also, the graphics are WAY worse than I expected them to be... it's definitely because I'm on the PS3 but they should have at least made it better and slightly less than the PS4. The graphics are relatively similar to San Andreas' graphics. And lastly, I hate the fact that you can't shoot while driving...

However, the gameplay is actually really entertaining and fun. I finished the campaign missions in a good amount of time, and there's still a lot more to discover.
06-07-2014, 04:43 AM #28
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
8.5 out of ten. UPlay is buggy, frequent disconnects from either UPlay or from pussy players.

Driving is a bit wonky, but that might be on my end in the controls.

Graphics are decent. Not the 1080p (PS4) we were promised, but still nice over all. Story is good. Lots to do if you don't want to do the campaign.

8.5/10 would play again. Still playing.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo