12-09-2009, 04:08 PM #1
pain21
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Someone else posted a thread asking about hidden challenges, and I realized no one else has spoken of these (from what I could tell) on nextgen. So here's a thread listing as many HIDDEN challenges as I found myself, or read about. Please keep me updated on anymore challenges you come across that are not listed in MW2 challenges section. Would be nice to get this sticky'd!

+Rep if you wish =]

Challenges in bold are confirmed
Challenges in bold & underlined are confirmed challenges and are confirmed to award the said title

6fears7: Call in a 7 ,8 and 9 Killstreak in a match [title comes along with this one, pictured here: You must login or register to view this content.

Completely Numb: Take over 100% damage while Painkiller is active [title comes along with this one, pictured here: You must login or register to view this content. ]

Loner: 10 Killstreak with no killstreak rewards equipped [title comes along with this one, pictured here: You must login or register to view this content. , emblem comes along with this one, pictured here: You must login or register to view this content. ]

Living Dead: Get up with Final Stand after being downed [title comes along with this one, pictured here: You must login or register to view this content. ]

Martyr: Kill someone using Martyrdom [title comes along with this one, pictured here: You must login or register to view this content. ]

Martyrdoh: Kill an enemy cooking a grenade

▪Ninja Defuse: Defuse the bomb within 5(?) seconds of it being planted

Never Forget: Knife an enemy in the back after they injure you

Radiation Sickness: Get Nuked [title comes along with this one, pictured here: You must login or register to view this content. ]

Renaissance: Kill 3 enemies with 3 different weapons in a life

Sidekick: Get 3 kills in a life with your secondary weapon

The Edge I, II, III: Get the last kill in a match/round 1, 15, and 30 times

The Avenger: Avenge a team mate [title comes along with this one, pictured here: You must login or register to view this content. ] Note: this one is rumored to be a hidden challenge, but if you avenge 3 people, you get the title, need confirmation on this one

▪Click, Click, BANG: Get a C4 kill while in last stand.

STD: Stab someone wearing this title [title comes along with this one, You must login or register to view this content. ]

Infected: Get stabbed by someone wearing this title [title comes along with this one, You must login or register to view this content. ]
Last edited by pain21 ; 12-11-2009 at 01:26 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to pain21 for this useful post:

~pocketemo~, drunkenrepublicn, H-22_Rosoneri-7, Jamesyy, ShAdoW_RiDa, Super Arsha, XxMyWaRmYwAyxX
12-09-2009, 06:44 PM #11
I'm liking the 'Behind Enemy Lines' one a LOT xD
12-09-2009, 06:52 PM #12
Convivium
Dieu et les Dames
I got "behind Enemy Lines" but not really sure how, was it claymore????

Does anybody have the STD or infected title on XBOX 360????
12-09-2009, 07:06 PM #13
pain21
Do a barrel roll!
Behind enemy lines is from 10 kills with no killstreaks equipped. Thanks for the support guys, updating first post right now.

And the avenger is a bonus to killing someone but the first time you do it, it is a challenge.
12-09-2009, 07:07 PM #14
Originally posted by Schweinsteiger View Post
actually avenger is a bonus like long shot and payback

Yes, but you get a title if you do it multiple times.
12-09-2009, 08:42 PM #15
Originally posted by another user
The Edge I, II, III: Get the match-winning kill 1, 15, and 30 times

mmmm, I think the edge challenge is getting the last kill in a match (or round) not match-winning kill, there is a difference, right ?
12-09-2009, 08:53 PM #16
ßüggèr
Do a barrel roll!
I'm not at Level 70 yet because I am a massive noob, but once you have unlocked these hidden challenges, where do they show up in the challenges section, if at all?
12-09-2009, 09:35 PM #17
vudumonkey25
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by r View Post
I'm not at Level 70 yet because I am a massive noob, but once you have unlocked these hidden challenges, where do they show up in the challenges section, if at all?

They don't, they stay hidden.
12-09-2009, 10:50 PM #18
pain21
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Schweinsteiger View Post
mmmm, I think the edge challenge is getting the last kill in a match (or round) not match-winning kill, there is a difference, right ?

Great question, unfortunately I just completed my 3rd stage of this challenge and can't remember, any confirmation would be nice
Last edited by pain21 ; 12-10-2009 at 07:43 AM.
12-11-2009, 09:15 AM #19
yeah

the Resourceful: kill an enemy by sticking a semtex to a teammate

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVRIheVBdFc"]YouTube- zzirGrizz MW2 Gameplay[/ame] at 4:48

not sure if its hidden tho !

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Originally posted by pain21 View Post
Great question, unfortunately I just completed my 3rd stage of this challenge and can't remember, any confirmation would be nice

that wasn't a question, I can confirm it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo