12-09-2009, 04:08 PM #1
pain21
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Someone else posted a thread asking about hidden challenges, and I realized no one else has spoken of these (from what I could tell) on nextgen. So here's a thread listing as many HIDDEN challenges as I found myself, or read about. Please keep me updated on anymore challenges you come across that are not listed in MW2 challenges section. Would be nice to get this sticky'd!

+Rep if you wish =]

Challenges in bold are confirmed
Challenges in bold & underlined are confirmed challenges and are confirmed to award the said title

6fears7: Call in a 7 ,8 and 9 Killstreak in a match [title comes along with this one, pictured here: You must login or register to view this content.

Completely Numb: Take over 100% damage while Painkiller is active [title comes along with this one, pictured here: You must login or register to view this content. ]

Loner: 10 Killstreak with no killstreak rewards equipped [title comes along with this one, pictured here: You must login or register to view this content. , emblem comes along with this one, pictured here: You must login or register to view this content. ]

Living Dead: Get up with Final Stand after being downed [title comes along with this one, pictured here: You must login or register to view this content. ]

Martyr: Kill someone using Martyrdom [title comes along with this one, pictured here: You must login or register to view this content. ]

Martyrdoh: Kill an enemy cooking a grenade

▪Ninja Defuse: Defuse the bomb within 5(?) seconds of it being planted

Never Forget: Knife an enemy in the back after they injure you

Radiation Sickness: Get Nuked [title comes along with this one, pictured here: You must login or register to view this content. ]

Renaissance: Kill 3 enemies with 3 different weapons in a life

Sidekick: Get 3 kills in a life with your secondary weapon

The Edge I, II, III: Get the last kill in a match/round 1, 15, and 30 times

The Avenger: Avenge a team mate [title comes along with this one, pictured here: You must login or register to view this content. ] Note: this one is rumored to be a hidden challenge, but if you avenge 3 people, you get the title, need confirmation on this one

▪Click, Click, BANG: Get a C4 kill while in last stand.

STD: Stab someone wearing this title [title comes along with this one, You must login or register to view this content. ]

Infected: Get stabbed by someone wearing this title [title comes along with this one, You must login or register to view this content. ]
Last edited by pain21 ; 12-11-2009 at 01:26 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to pain21 for this useful post:

~pocketemo~, drunkenrepublicn, H-22_Rosoneri-7, Jamesyy, ShAdoW_RiDa, Super Arsha, XxMyWaRmYwAyxX
12-11-2009, 01:25 PM #20
pain21
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Schweinsteiger View Post
yeah

the Resourceful: kill an enemy by sticking a semtex to a teammate

You must login or register to view this content. at 4:48

not sure if its hidden tho !

Nope, not hidden. Ty for trying though.

that wasn't a question, I can confirm it.

Ok thanks.
12-11-2009, 01:45 PM #21
ShadyDa1NOnly
Who’s Jim Erased?
Thanks i just were and got my STD and Infected titles=]
12-11-2009, 02:23 PM #22
blazed_74gd
Bounty hunter
yeah

the Resourceful: kill an enemy by sticking a semtex to a teammate

You must login or register to view this content. at 4:48

not sure if its hidden tho !

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

that wasn't a question, I can confirm it.

I thought you get the "Friends with benefits" title when you kill an enemy by sticking a semtex to "teammate"?
12-11-2009, 02:26 PM #23
~pocketemo~
Ex-Console Gamer
Great list I was hoping to find ones I don't have though :(
12-11-2009, 04:37 PM #24
pain21
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 74gd View Post
I thought you get the "Friends with benefits" title when you kill an enemy by sticking a semtex to "teammate"?

You do, but the challenge isn't a hidden one, it's in the Elite section.

Originally posted by pocketemo
Great list I was hoping to find ones I don't have though :(

Sorry, lol, tryin to add more, but can't find anymore, lookin for more updates, keep em comin!

Hopin to get this stickied, any idea who I talk to?
12-11-2009, 04:44 PM #25
thanks man i needed these big time and im liking the std lol
12-11-2009, 04:46 PM #26
pain21
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by sethshannon View Post
thanks man i needed these big time and im liking the std lol

np.. although i've never personally been a big fan of std's... oh well, to each their own :P
12-12-2009, 08:40 PM #27
Very helpful thanks
12-15-2009, 03:27 AM #28
Does anybody have the STD/Infected titles for xbox 360 add me as a friend if you have it atheist mob

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo