Post: How to Get 3 Guns and 4 Perks + Online **Tutorial** [PATCHED]
12-14-2009, 08:44 AM #1
Shadow_Killer
UnderCover Adrninistrator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright guys so i asked my buddy Bigreda357 to make the video for me and well here it is! He even wrote out Detailed Tutorials in it to.

[WS]U3QxKtZ0kTE[/WS]

The File is 85mb Because of the Video(HD).
The Video Shows you all the Steps.
He Wrote out all The Steps to.

What Dose This File Include?

1. 3 Guns and 4 Perks Steps
  2. Hack Commands
  3. Steps to Play online
  4. Bigreda357's MPDATA
  5. HSx9's Gamesave
  6. HxD Hex Editor
  7. 3 Guns and 4 Perks Video Tutorial

This is the Hole Package Guys and its all in 1 Download.

You must login or register to view this content.
If there is a Password Please Tell me so i can ask him for it

Dont forget to Thank,+Rep, and Nominate!!!
Last edited by JimErased ; 02-28-2010 at 11:43 AM.

The following 38 users say thank you to Shadow_Killer for this useful post:

-Lazy-, 5stargeneral, aasc, Andros, applerockin2, Aule, billionk, CaptinMacTavish, Carbon0x, Chrome, Coltz-One, CyberNinj4x, DANNY-P-2010, Deffect, dfrost182, donza, Ep1cL3w7z, gdnxp, iTz CuRR4N, KrazyHD, LilP, MAKAVE71, Mateen, Meow, mw2jermik, Night Wolf, pingdingdong, purr_iBear, sethshannon, ShAdoW_RiDa, Sniper3000, TheLen, TheSpartan, Thief, tom2197, truslove96, xXviciousbumXx, zPeRFeKTx
04-01-2010, 05:23 AM #308
Shadow_Killer
Originally posted by SL1DE View Post
patch blocker would make it work...

It would but not for to long
04-01-2010, 02:05 PM #309
Dylo36
Haxor!
thanks really helpful
04-01-2010, 11:35 PM #310
Shadow_Killer
Originally posted by Dylo36 View Post
thanks really helpful

anytime, but i hope you know that this dosent work online anymore
04-02-2010, 12:09 AM #311
orange12
Space Ninja
Originally posted by another user
anytime, but i hope you know that this dosent work online anymore

please stop trying to keep your thread alive, we all know it doesnt work anymore and youre just trying to keep your thread on the page so you can get noticed (you want rep)

stop commenting, just pm the people, i know your just comenting to keep your thread alive since that you havnt replied to many coments on the first 10 or so pages, so stop it ! this is going over the top

please dont reply to my message as for you will just prove my point above on you jjust wanting to keep your thread alive

thanks Smile
04-02-2010, 05:05 AM #312
aric
New Kid
I completely agree.
04-03-2010, 05:20 AM #313
Shadow_Killer
Originally posted by orange12 View Post
please stop trying to keep your thread alive, we all know it doesnt work anymore and youre just trying to keep your thread on the page so you can get noticed (you want rep)

stop commenting, just pm the people, i know your just comenting to keep your thread alive since that you havnt replied to many coments on the first 10 or so pages, so stop it ! this is going over the top

please dont reply to my message as for you will just prove my point above on you jjust wanting to keep your thread alive

thanks Smile

haha no it dosent. go back and look when i replyed to people look on how much of a delay it was when people were still asking questions about it. i was replying a week later on cretin occasions because i haven't had that much time to get on.
04-03-2010, 03:30 PM #314
Draama
i izz a manwh0re
Originally posted by orange12 View Post

thanks Smile

your an idiot. did you seroiusly just have to type that? maybe if people didnt type on his thread, he wouldnt have to reply. COUGH COUGH YOU
04-03-2010, 03:38 PM #315
thts sooo siickk
04-03-2010, 05:16 PM #316
Are you any closer to finding a way for this to work online and also is there a way for you to hack so we can have unlimited care packages also.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo