Post: How to Get 3 Guns and 4 Perks + Online **Tutorial** [PATCHED]
12-14-2009, 08:44 AM #1
Shadow_Killer
UnderCover Adrninistrator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright guys so i asked my buddy Bigreda357 to make the video for me and well here it is! He even wrote out Detailed Tutorials in it to.

[WS]U3QxKtZ0kTE[/WS]

The File is 85mb Because of the Video(HD).
The Video Shows you all the Steps.
He Wrote out all The Steps to.

What Dose This File Include?

1. 3 Guns and 4 Perks Steps
  2. Hack Commands
  3. Steps to Play online
  4. Bigreda357's MPDATA
  5. HSx9's Gamesave
  6. HxD Hex Editor
  7. 3 Guns and 4 Perks Video Tutorial

This is the Hole Package Guys and its all in 1 Download.

You must login or register to view this content.
If there is a Password Please Tell me so i can ask him for it

Dont forget to Thank,+Rep, and Nominate!!!
Last edited by JimErased ; 02-28-2010 at 11:43 AM.

The following 38 users say thank you to Shadow_Killer for this useful post:

-Lazy-, 5stargeneral, aasc, Andros, applerockin2, Aule, billionk, CaptinMacTavish, Carbon0x, Chrome, Coltz-One, CyberNinj4x, DANNY-P-2010, Deffect, dfrost182, donza, Ep1cL3w7z, gdnxp, iTz CuRR4N, KrazyHD, LilP, MAKAVE71, Mateen, Meow, mw2jermik, Night Wolf, pingdingdong, purr_iBear, sethshannon, ShAdoW_RiDa, Sniper3000, TheLen, TheSpartan, Thief, tom2197, truslove96, xXviciousbumXx, zPeRFeKTx
04-04-2010, 06:04 PM #317
orange12
Space Ninja
Originally posted by another user
your an idiot. did you seroiusly just have to type that? maybe if people didnt type on his thread, he wouldnt have to reply. COUGH COUGH YOU

cough cough , GTFO retard who has now knowledge on hacking apart form what he sees . . . pathetic . . . .

haha no it dosent. go back and look when i replyed to people look on how much of a delay it was when people were still asking questions about it. i was replying a week later on cretin occasions because i haven't had that much time to get on.

lol . . . ok then sorry for the bother mate :P
04-04-2010, 08:51 PM #318
Shadow_Killer
Originally posted by orange12 View Post

lol . . . ok then sorry for the bother mate :P

Its ok i get why u thoght that because everytime i would reply back to people it would be about a week later sometimes.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Originally posted by smoothf2000 View Post
Are you any closer to finding a way for this to work online and also is there a way for you to hack so we can have unlimited care packages also.

So far the only method people keep saying works is the Patch blocker method but then again it wont let you play with people who aren't doing the hack with you people also keep saying. Unlimited Care packages online is a No because nothing seems to work online anymore except for the Prestige hack. The only way i could think of getting unlimited care packages is by editing the Value of kills you will need to get care packages for example instead of 4kills for a Care Package you will only need 1kill then to make it make it work online is a whole different story
04-05-2010, 02:05 AM #319
orange12
Space Ninja
So far the only method people keep saying works is the Patch blocker method but then again it wont let you play with people who aren't doing the hack with you people also keep saying. Unlimited Care packages online is a No because nothing seems to work online anymore except for the Prestige hack. The only way i could think of getting unlimited care packages is by editing the Value of kills you will need to get care packages for example instead of 4kills for a Care Package you will only need 1kill then to make it make it work online is a whole different story

yeah bu the thing is eveybody would try this out, we CANT seem to play online :(

the only thing patch blocker does thats good for us is 10th prestige (only for n00bs i cba)

WE need a method of staying online for long periods of time and playing with normal people, if that succeeds then tonnes of people would try out this method

if you stil dont understand me im trying to say to you , we need a proxy that will NOT sign us out

thanks again Happy

oh yeah you know my other thread i made today / yesterday about scammers messaging me for emblem and title hacks . . . what happend to my thread ?

i cant find it :( i dont think its been deleted iether coz i checked a few pages back . . .
any help please ?
04-05-2010, 04:00 AM #320
Shadow_Killer
yeah bu the thing is eveybody would try this out, we CANT seem to play online :(

the only thing patch blocker does thats good for us is 10th prestige (only for n00bs i cba)

WE need a method of staying online for long periods of time and playing with normal people, if that succeeds then tonnes of people would try out this method

if you stil dont understand me im trying to say to you , we need a proxy that will NOT sign us out

thanks again Happy

oh yeah you know my other thread i made today / yesterday about scammers messaging me for emblem and title hacks . . . what happend to my thread ?

i cant find it :( i dont think its been deleted iether coz i checked a few pages back . . .
any help please ?

Ya i know what you mean. and TheUnkn0wn said his next Patch Blocker will make it so you wont get signed out so im guessing we will need to wait for that. and Click your name so you goto your Public Profile then it will show u Visitor messages and stuff then there will be a box where u can type a Visitor message on top of that it should say "Statistics" Click that. Then Click "Find all threads started by orange12" and it should be in there. if its not then they Deleted it.
If i helped dont forget to Thank Smile

The following user thanked Shadow_Killer for this useful post:

orange12
04-05-2010, 10:57 PM #321
orange12
Space Ninja
thanks, ill go find it now :P
04-06-2010, 04:37 PM #322
thax 4 the post any ways
04-07-2010, 03:14 AM #323
Shadow_Killer
thanks, ill go find it now :P

Your welcome.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Originally posted by starboyz6 View Post
thax 4 the post any ways

Your Welcome, and this isent patched it just dosent work online anymore so u still can do it offline
04-07-2010, 03:16 AM #324
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
You should get this closed if this is patched.....
04-07-2010, 03:34 AM #325
Shadow_Killer
Originally posted by TheReaper View Post
You should get this closed if this is patched.....

You dident Read my post Carefully did you? This is NOT Patched! It Works offline still. and This also works online still but it kicks you off after 10min or so because the Patch Blockers dont let you play online for to long.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo