03-13-2015, 10:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anybody have any ideas on why Sony is being such bitch **** whores? Put all your comments in this I want to hear xD ---->>

The following 9 users groaned at AmericanModShop for this awful post:

Alt, br0wniiez, CURREN$Y., koekiemonstarr2, moekroeman, xhevanlyx
03-18-2015, 11:00 PM #38
Originally posted by Letum View Post
I really don't see how so many people are getting banned nowadays....I mean, I have never once been banned. And I really tried to get banned just based on game play and menus and such at one point just to see what it took. Never once been banned either account or CID. I've found that by using whatever spoofer was needed at the time(obviously not needed now with 4.70 CFW for CEX now), religiously using PS Ninja, and most importantly NEVER using Homebrew while online...I'm good. Maybe I'm just lucky or I need to knock on wood or something, but yeah, never been banned.

Exact same thing here, i just don't use PSNinja because PSNpatch does the same things that psninja does when you choose disable cfw syscalls and exit, so i only use it before going online. Never been banned and i've been going online since the 3.55 glory days.
03-18-2015, 11:24 PM #39
Sen
:usa: :usa:
soo what dude are you crying because you got banned? :cry: :cry:
03-18-2015, 11:42 PM #40
Originally posted by Letum View Post
I really don't see how so many people are getting banned nowadays....I mean, I have never once been banned. And I really tried to get banned just based on game play and menus and such at one point just to see what it took. Never once been banned either account or CID. I've found that by using whatever spoofer was needed at the time(obviously not needed now with 4.70 CFW for CEX now), religiously using PS Ninja, and most importantly NEVER using Homebrew while online...I'm good. Maybe I'm just lucky or I need to knock on wood or something, but yeah, never been banned.

Alot of people will tell you, that you cant get CID banned By sony, from just modding games.(i believe this) In my Opinion the main reason they ban CID's is that they detected you've used homebrew online, installed pkg files online, or too many people online on one console id. again this is just my opinion i would say ive modded hardcore on all COD's and, and i haven't been banned. on my private id.. but i did get my original banned foolishly because i used homebrew online a few time's. (when i was new to modding) Since then i never use homebrew online.. never install pkg files online... Use PSN Patch before going online.. ect..
Last edited by xhevanlyx ; 03-19-2015 at 12:06 AM.
03-19-2015, 03:59 AM #41
CPUzX
Haxor!
How do you dislike/like someones post?
03-19-2015, 05:50 AM #42
CPUzX
Haxor!
Sony have every right to terminate your account/console. You deserve it if you're being a total noob, and using homebrew applications while signed into PSN. The procedure is very basic. Patch your new, unbanned CID/IDPS, delete history files, then completely disable syscalls. Use SEN Enabler to do that. Then use PSNinja to write mock history files, and you're good to go.
Last edited by CPUzX ; 03-19-2015 at 05:57 AM.
03-19-2015, 11:32 AM #43
Ciri
I defeated!
Originally posted by CPUzX View Post
How do you dislike/like someones post?

u need 100 posts to groan a thread

The following user thanked Ciri for this useful post:

CPUzX
03-19-2015, 11:52 AM #44
Alt
Banned
"Sony is being such bitch **** whores" by banning users who mod on their console? Logic?

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

03-19-2015, 01:23 PM #45
Grezinn
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by TooFrost View Post
Break their rules, face the consequences. Stop bitching about what Sony does.

thank you sir i agree with you, man up get new cid

The following user thanked Grezinn for this useful post:

03-19-2015, 05:22 PM #46
Nex_Letum
Little One
Originally posted by xhevanlyx View Post
Alot of people will tell you, that you cant get CID banned By sony, from just modding games.(i believe this) In my Opinion the main reason they ban CID's is that they detected you've used homebrew online, installed pkg files online, or too many people online on one console id. again this is just my opinion i would say ive modded hardcore on all COD's and, and i haven't been banned. on my private id.. but i did get my original banned foolishly because i used homebrew online a few time's. (when i was new to modding) Since then i never use homebrew online.. never install pkg files online... Use PSN Patch before going online.. ect..

...That would make sense....hmmm... now I'm curious...Almost want to test it out with a spoofed CID and see what happens.....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo