Post: [US/EU] (5.55) Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Starter Save CUSA04737
05-23-2018, 02:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So since I don't see many saves for this game I thought I would upload a starter save with some modded equips that don't give you a red name in multiplayer.

Save includes a lot of col and a modded Elucidator, Dark Repulser, armor, boots, charm, wrist, neck, waist and head.

Also added in a ton of materials, potions, and special items in the warehouse. Everything should be in the warehouse if I haven't equipped it already.

Story is just after roaming the town and Boar quest just outside of town, so the tutorials should all be finished.

The DLC you will need is as follows:

-Abyss of the Shrine Maiden Chapters 1, 2, and 3
-Lord of the Inferno
-Missing Chest
-Asuna and Kirito's Movie Outfits
-Both Weapon Enhancement sets
-Weapon Evolution set
-God Eater Soma and Livie outfits
-Pajamas outfit
-School Swimsuit outfits (Blue and White)
-Wedding Dress Outfit
-Maid outfit

UPDATE: Made some Paragon Weapons with +65,535 Oracle buffs. They are in the Warehouse.

Enjoy!

Link:You must login or register to view this content.

I have edited this save with Cyber Save Gadget and as of earlier in the year they have taken out Advanced Mode for this game. So I am no longer able to edit this file. What you see is what you get. AND AGAIN YOU NEED ALL DLC FOR THIS SAVE TO WORK.
Last edited by KuraiHitotsu ; 06-26-2019 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Reupload

The following 22 users say thank you to KuraiHitotsu for this useful post:

alokopffolien, Ari, BubbaDaBarb, d3athrave, Grepolis1998, Heather19, iShiro, jungkook, Kenny-Rivera, Kurisu_GS_, lucianonery, Patte90HV, salvusio, sataniaa, SidVicious, SubbSur, Supreme23, Swordless, Taker 107, VMWare, Wosley, ytv
09-04-2018, 01:27 PM #29
Originally posted by d3lw1n01 View Post
This is for pc version right..
If yes could you tell me where to replace the save data

This is for PS4. Dunno how to do the PC stuff on this game.
09-05-2018, 08:37 PM #30
corrosive1
Save Point
Hi. I think i need more instruction how to use this save.I try to copy and say *this save belong to anoter player* so ????? What i doing wrong???THX
09-05-2018, 10:56 PM #31
Originally posted by corrosive1 View Post
Hi. I think i need more instruction how to use this save.I try to copy and say *this save belong to anoter player* so ????? What i doing wrong???THX

You need Save Wizard to resign the save to from my profile to your own profile. You must login or register to view this content.
09-06-2018, 06:46 AM #32
corrosive1
Save Point
thx i have save wizard
09-06-2018, 02:41 PM #33
Well damn, I don't have the DLC so I can't use the save.
09-06-2018, 08:42 PM #34
corrosive1
Save Point
Hi. Just i reinstal the game 2 time so you cant say exactli which add=ons you have? "this is error Add-ons did not load correctly. Please download it again from the PlayStation Store".
09-06-2018, 10:51 PM #35
Originally posted by corrosive1 View Post
Hi. Just i reinstal the game 2 time so you cant say exactli which add=ons you have? "this is error Add-ons did not load correctly. Please download it again from the PlayStation Store".

I have all the add-ons for the game.
09-07-2018, 05:40 PM #36
ytv
Haxor!
Originally posted by KuraiHitotsu View Post
So since I don't see many saves for this game I thought I would upload a starter save with some modded equips that don't give you a red name in multiplayer.

Save includes a lot of col and a modded Elucidator, Dark Repulser, armor, boots, charm, wrist, neck, waist and head.

Also added in a ton of materials, potions, and special items in the warehouse. Everything should be in the warehouse if I haven't equipped it already.

Story is just after roaming the town and Boar quest just outside of town, so the tutorials should all be finished.

Also you will need the DLC to play with this save.

UPDATE: Made some Paragon Weapons with +65,535 Oracle buffs. They are in the Warehouse.

Enjoy!

Link:*You must login or register to view this content.

I'm also receiving an error about the add on's not loading properly.

My save loads fine, couple hundred hours and with all DLC installed - has this save worked for anyone?

Edit - just so everyone knows, you need the free add on content - this was the issue for me at least.
Last edited by ytv ; 09-07-2018 at 05:46 PM.

The following user thanked ytv for this useful post:

Soul Define
09-09-2018, 08:43 PM #37
corrosive1
Save Point
so i buy seson pass and bonus.Now i have all 16 add on save not work. i try and restone licence not work.Why

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo