Post: [US/EU] (5.55) Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Starter Save CUSA04737
05-23-2018, 02:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So since I don't see many saves for this game I thought I would upload a starter save with some modded equips that don't give you a red name in multiplayer.

Save includes a lot of col and a modded Elucidator, Dark Repulser, armor, boots, charm, wrist, neck, waist and head.

Also added in a ton of materials, potions, and special items in the warehouse. Everything should be in the warehouse if I haven't equipped it already.

Story is just after roaming the town and Boar quest just outside of town, so the tutorials should all be finished.

The DLC you will need is as follows:

-Abyss of the Shrine Maiden Chapters 1, 2, and 3
-Lord of the Inferno
-Missing Chest
-Asuna and Kirito's Movie Outfits
-Both Weapon Enhancement sets
-Weapon Evolution set
-God Eater Soma and Livie outfits
-Pajamas outfit
-School Swimsuit outfits (Blue and White)
-Wedding Dress Outfit
-Maid outfit

UPDATE: Made some Paragon Weapons with +65,535 Oracle buffs. They are in the Warehouse.

Enjoy!

Link:You must login or register to view this content.

I have edited this save with Cyber Save Gadget and as of earlier in the year they have taken out Advanced Mode for this game. So I am no longer able to edit this file. What you see is what you get. AND AGAIN YOU NEED ALL DLC FOR THIS SAVE TO WORK.
Last edited by KuraiHitotsu ; 06-26-2019 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Reupload

The following 22 users say thank you to KuraiHitotsu for this useful post:

alokopffolien, Ari, BubbaDaBarb, d3athrave, Grepolis1998, Heather19, iShiro, jungkook, Kenny-Rivera, Kurisu_GS_, lucianonery, Patte90HV, salvusio, sataniaa, SidVicious, SubbSur, Supreme23, Swordless, Taker 107, VMWare, Wosley, ytv
04-21-2019, 01:27 AM #56
Originally posted by derpandazockt View Post
i cant use the save there stands its from a ohter player HEEEELP

You need Save Wizard to resign the save to your own profile.

Also I'm updating the initial post with some new information.
06-15-2019, 06:12 PM #57
rxssk
Rookie
Can't use your Save because it says that the DLC's didn't loaded correctly.. But I have EVERY DLC also the Pre-Order Bonuses.. and everything fine installed.. anyone knows how to fix this?
06-19-2019, 08:13 AM #58
this save is still working? i get add ons did not load correctly error. I have all DLC from 1 to 3. So what to do next?
Last edited by d3athrave ; 06-19-2019 at 07:18 PM.
06-26-2019, 01:37 AM #59
Updated the original post with all DLC that I have for this game. That may be the reason it is not working for some people due to different regions having different DLCs available.
06-29-2019, 09:05 AM #60
rxssk
Rookie
Originally posted by KuraiHitotsu View Post
Updated the original post with all DLC that I have for this game. That may be the reason it is not working for some people due to different regions having different DLCs available.

Can't load the Save.. I have the Deluxe Edition also with the Season Pass and every DLC installed, but I still get the Error that the DLC's cdidn't load correctly.. (I purchased it from the German PSN Store).
07-06-2019, 04:41 AM #61
It be nice to have more modded armor and weapons and etc. Yes i still play this game
07-25-2019, 04:19 PM #62
For anyone having troubles with not having all the DLC... I had to google Hollow Realization God Eater Soma and Livie outfits and led me to the DLC in the store. Its $2.99 for the 4 piece costume pack and doesnt appear in the regular DLC on the store. After downloading this I got it to work. Amazing save.
07-31-2019, 08:22 PM #63
Great save bro thanks alot man
09-10-2019, 07:55 PM #64
can you upload another copy of this save without the season pass DLC?.. Thank you so much

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo