Post: Assassin's Creed Odyssey start save NG+ all the legendary weapons and armors from base game and all 6 episodes (CUSA09303)
07-16-2019, 01:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey everyone..

this is my start save for Assassin's Creed Odyssey NG+
this save has all the legendary weapons and armors including all the weapons and armors from legacy of the first blade episodes 123 and the fate of Atlantis episodes 123
the characters level are 99, all skills are unlocked also the enhance ones activate from the all 6 episodes, fully upgraded your mastery levels, fully upgraded your spear, some legendary weapons and armors are 99 some not, but i mod the save so u have the max materials and money, your ship is fully upgraded.
and yeah i made a save for Alexandra and one for Alexios

You must login or register to view this content.

adding a save file before NG+
Last edited by Faisal19 ; 08-06-2019 at 03:54 PM.

The following 26 users say thank you to Faisal19 for this useful post:

978328, abufhad, Admiral, Ailson, Andrey-Shapenkov, coritanos, DamianBlack19, DSG99, Dustin_Kempf, Exodia7x, guiiwtfx, hellaholmes, henrywuishere, Isaac Clarke, karenboy71, kingaaron3rd, lmaster, maysteur, nekrogon123, RetrogamerX, ryscape, SaiyanBeyondGod, Scrabulous001, TheBlackPec, westbrook901, zab_judah
07-26-2019, 11:29 AM #11
Originally posted by drakei0 View Post
Originally posted by Faisal19 View Post
Originally posted by drakei0 View Post
do you have save file before new game plus please?

i can make one if u want

Oh! It's alright now . No worries. Thank you so much for this save file. It's so awesome. Now all I am looking for is US witcher 3 complete edition/ game edition that's completely with dlc and all done. Then I can did happy lol

glad u like it.. and i hope u can find a save file for the witcher 3
08-04-2019, 09:59 PM #12
hey everyone..

this save has all the legendary weapons and armors including all the weapons and armors from legacy of the first blade episodes 123 and the fate of Atlantis episodes 123
the characters level are 99, all skills are unlocked also the enhance ones activate from the all 6 episodes, fully upgraded your mastery levels, fully upgraded your spear, some legendary weapons and armors are 99 some not, but i mod the save so u have the max materials and money, your ship is fully upgraded.

i noticed there are some armors missing. like the dark red version hood etc from atlantis will you be adding those?
08-05-2019, 01:07 PM #13
Originally posted by xCanaryi0 View Post
hey everyone..

i noticed there are some armors missing. like the dark red version hood etc from atlantis will you be adding those?

can u please give me the armor set name?? so i can look for it..
Last edited by Faisal19 ; 08-05-2019 at 01:08 PM.
08-05-2019, 05:12 PM #14
hey everyone..

can u please give me the armor set name?? so i can look for it..

It's the first civilization set. The red black version. There is 1 or 2 pieces missing.
08-06-2019, 12:01 AM #15
Btw if you have a pre save of before ng+ of either alexios or Cassandra I'd love to use it
08-06-2019, 03:54 PM #16
Btw if you have a pre save of before ng+ of either alexios or Cassandra I'd love to use it

here is the save file before NG+
08-07-2019, 02:21 AM #17

Ty so much
08-07-2019, 11:11 AM #18

Ty so much

welcome
10-11-2019, 11:54 AM #19
Did anyone try this save on the base game? I don't have any of the dlc installed. Also, if I happened to download the dlc, would I be able to play story missions using this save for ng+?
thx in advance.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo