Post: Assassin's Creed Odyssey start save NG+ all the legendary weapons and armors from base game and all 6 episodes (CUSA09303)
07-16-2019, 01:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey everyone..

this is my start save for Assassin's Creed Odyssey NG+
this save has all the legendary weapons and armors including all the weapons and armors from legacy of the first blade episodes 123 and the fate of Atlantis episodes 123
the characters level are 99, all skills are unlocked also the enhance ones activate from the all 6 episodes, fully upgraded your mastery levels, fully upgraded your spear, some legendary weapons and armors are 99 some not, but i mod the save so u have the max materials and money, your ship is fully upgraded.
and yeah i made a save for Alexandra and one for Alexios

You must login or register to view this content.

adding a save file before NG+
Last edited by Faisal19 ; 08-06-2019 at 03:54 PM.

The following 26 users say thank you to Faisal19 for this useful post:

978328, abufhad, Admiral, Ailson, Andrey-Shapenkov, coritanos, DamianBlack19, DSG99, Dustin_Kempf, Exodia7x, guiiwtfx, hellaholmes, henrywuishere, Isaac Clarke, karenboy71, kingaaron3rd, lmaster, maysteur, nekrogon123, RetrogamerX, ryscape, SaiyanBeyondGod, Scrabulous001, TheBlackPec, westbrook901, zab_judah
10-27-2019, 10:32 AM #20
does the save have all engravings?
11-09-2019, 02:40 AM #21
Originally posted by Faisal19 View Post
hey everyone..

this save has all the legendary weapons and armors including all the weapons and armors from legacy of the first blade episodes 123 and the fate of Atlantis episodes 123
the characters level are 99, all skills are unlocked also the enhance ones activate from the all 6 episodes, fully upgraded your mastery levels, fully upgraded your spear, some legendary weapons and armors are 99 some not, but i mod the save so u have the max materials and money, your ship is fully upgraded.

Hi, do you know how to use this save? I'm trying to use ACSaveTool, but it didn't work because the file is not .save. Are there any instructions on how to use this? I have also tried to put it in save direction but didn't work.
11-09-2019, 06:26 PM #22
Originally posted by littlesnix View Post
Originally posted by Faisal19 View Post
hey everyone..

Hi, do you know how to use this save? I'm trying to use ACSaveTool, but it didn't work because the file is not .save. Are there any instructions on how to use this? I have also tried to put it in save direction but didn't work.

all u have to do is using save wizard to resign the file..
12-08-2019, 07:53 PM #23
fonfir
Haxor!
Awesome Save! Can I start a new game plus with all DLC‘s ??
06-04-2020, 04:38 AM #24
abufhad
I hate Social Media
great save,, thanks
07-09-2020, 09:19 PM #25
can you provide a save file?
My game is pc cracked. version 1.5.3
i changed the extension but it's not working...
Last edited by joy2230 ; 07-09-2020 at 09:21 PM.
03-19-2022, 05:11 AM #26
thanks so much for this!!
03-19-2022, 05:27 AM #27
is there a 100% base game + DLCs for odyseey out there?? thanks for this save!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo