09-22-2019, 10:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Somehow Save Wizard doesn't want to add Max Traits Points Cheat insteat they gave us Advanced Mode and alot of people asked Max Traits Points so I decided to figure it out....
You must login or register to view this content.

#1 Enter Advanced Mode
#2 Search Text (Traits)
#3 Press Find Two Time
#4 Then try to find FF FF FF FF
#5 After you found it -0x13 until you see 2F
#6 Now after you find 2F you have to -0x4
#7 Now rewrite numbers with 14 (14=20 in HEX)

!!! not everyone have 2F. Some of you guys may have 2B, 25 etc. But after you learn how it work It relly easy!!!!

20|14 [Game Maximum]
50|32
100|64
150|96
200|C8
250|FA [Best One]
255|FF
9999|207F

Traits are in same orders as in game
If you find new Traits skill there's gonna be new FF FF FF FF in Advanced Mode and you just have to do same thing and you get maximum 20lv of Traits skills

-0x mean go back
-0x1 mean go back 1 time so if you find FF FF FF FF and you need to -0x1. It will look like this 00 FF FF FF FF.
-0x5 will look like this 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF
+0x3 will look like this FF FF FF FF 00 00 00
Last edited by Knight of Lucis ; 10-04-2019 at 09:56 PM.

The following 45 users say thank you to Knight of Lucis for this useful post:

aeneax, Alex Uyutov, Alokadon, Anonfilly, bearl, Boss1993, BroKen123, Chuubou, DefReaper, desfunk, Dojima, ELsayed-Nasser, fabjuncosta, Gagliardi, ignored467, isaiaspereira, jchowswag, Jean-Lopez, Kanito_Lusario, khaled18, KHIIER, Kim-Chi, KleberMishima, koftik, mamuske, Mem, NexusPolaris, OMEGA.ALMIGHTY, Papito1, Pezo, powerade73, ragyksa111, razielaom, ryscape, sergasaur, SSnake, Thegator21, TimedRevolver, trinity2899, viperlegend07, Westoooz, Wilianfe, wl2624, yared124358, zouzouby

The following user groaned Knight of Lucis for this awful post:

ttgmodder123
09-30-2019, 11:58 AM #20
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by mhallice View Post
I honestly feel like I should get some credit here as I was the first person to figure this out and share the info via the SW discord. Grats if you figured it out yourself though.

Friend, I don't strange that kind of thing.
I already provided some saves where I made the code myself but some shameless, took my starter saves and made other starter saves.
These people are poor people ...
They live in the shadow of others ....

Yes
09-30-2019, 02:12 PM #21
I honestly feel like I should get some credit here as I was the first person to figure this out and share the info via the SW discord. Grats if you figured it out yourself though.

Nice to hear that you figured out how to mod trait and shared some info, but like I said I figured out by myself.
Only hint i got was "search traits", but in AW there is over 30+ traits word.

And I don't think you're these two that gave "search traits" hint to me because these two are nice guys that doesn't care who figured out.
Last edited by Knight of Lucis ; 09-30-2019 at 02:36 PM.
09-30-2019, 02:42 PM #22
Originally posted by Gagliardi View Post

Friend, I don't strange that kind of thing.
I already provided some saves where I made the code myself but some shameless, took my starter saves and made other starter saves.
These people are poor people ...
They live in the shadow of others ....

Yes

You seem really nice guys when you try to be his side but I think you should look at my post "posted september 22" and his post " posted september 29". My post is tutorial of how to mod traits and his post is starter save with modded traits and no tutorial....
09-30-2019, 02:46 PM #23
Originally posted by Knight of Lucis View Post

Nice to hear that you figured out how to mod trait and shared some info, but like I said I figured out by myself.

And I don't think you're these two that gave "search traits" hint to me because these two are nice guys that doesn't care who figured out.

I posted a few times tutorials on the discord about how to find it, I don't mind people knowing I openly shared the info as soon as I found it and steps to make the process as easy as possible for everyone. I'd say they were rude because it is always the 2nd result when searching "Traits"

Fun fact, you can also find the trait ID +14 after the FF FF FF FF, though it will be different for everyone. That can allow you to have multiple of the same trait and earn traits over again. Smile
10-01-2019, 09:31 AM #24
Originally posted by Knight of Lucis View Post

I posted a few times tutorials on the discord about how to find it, I don't mind people knowing I openly shared the info as soon as I found it and steps to make the process as easy as possible for everyone. I'd say they were rude because it is always the 2nd result when searching "Traits"

Fun fact, you can also find the trait ID +14 after the FF FF FF FF, though it will be different for everyone. That can allow you to have multiple of the same trait and earn traits over again. Smile

Almighty found traits duplication and that's the reason I didn't make tutorial about it... But if I really wanted to get credits of this, this post would be hided under thank button.
Last edited by Knight of Lucis ; 10-01-2019 at 05:04 PM.
10-01-2019, 04:23 PM #25
wait, so how do you add a trait then? I don't need to duplicate but what do you need to do to add a trait?
10-01-2019, 06:18 PM #26
Originally posted by faxmodem2000 View Post
wait, so how do you add a trait then? I don't need to duplicate but what do you need to do to add a trait?

If you want to add trait points go to this post.
You must login or register to view this content.

But if you want to mod traits skills and go to beyond limit of this game.. follow my tutorial
Last edited by Knight of Lucis ; 10-01-2019 at 06:18 PM.
10-02-2019, 07:45 PM #27
Sorry if I wasn't clear. I wanted to add traits. Some of the traits are annoying to unlock. I have another save with all the traits already and I just want to add those traits to my current save. I wasn't sure where to start cutting and where to insert? I guess duplicating a trait would be the same thing since you can just modify the dupe to be a different trait? But how would you either add trait you didn't have or dupe one so you could change it to another trait?
10-03-2019, 02:22 PM #28
Is there any cheat code for the quick mode?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo