09-22-2019, 10:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Somehow Save Wizard doesn't want to add Max Traits Points Cheat insteat they gave us Advanced Mode and alot of people asked Max Traits Points so I decided to figure it out....
You must login or register to view this content.

#1 Enter Advanced Mode
#2 Search Text (Traits)
#3 Press Find Two Time
#4 Then try to find FF FF FF FF
#5 After you found it -0x13 until you see 2F
#6 Now after you find 2F you have to -0x4
#7 Now rewrite numbers with 14 (14=20 in HEX)

!!! not everyone have 2F. Some of you guys may have 2B, 25 etc. But after you learn how it work It relly easy!!!!

20|14 [Game Maximum]
50|32
100|64
150|96
200|C8
250|FA [Best One]
255|FF
9999|207F

Traits are in same orders as in game
If you find new Traits skill there's gonna be new FF FF FF FF in Advanced Mode and you just have to do same thing and you get maximum 20lv of Traits skills

-0x mean go back
-0x1 mean go back 1 time so if you find FF FF FF FF and you need to -0x1. It will look like this 00 FF FF FF FF.
-0x5 will look like this 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF
+0x3 will look like this FF FF FF FF 00 00 00
Last edited by Knight of Lucis ; 10-04-2019 at 09:56 PM.

The following 45 users say thank you to Knight of Lucis for this useful post:

aeneax, Alex Uyutov, Alokadon, Anonfilly, bearl, Boss1993, BroKen123, Chuubou, DefReaper, desfunk, Dojima, ELsayed-Nasser, fabjuncosta, Gagliardi, ignored467, isaiaspereira, jchowswag, Jean-Lopez, Kanito_Lusario, khaled18, KHIIER, Kim-Chi, KleberMishima, koftik, mamuske, Mem, NexusPolaris, OMEGA.ALMIGHTY, Papito1, Pezo, powerade73, ragyksa111, razielaom, ryscape, sergasaur, SSnake, Thegator21, TimedRevolver, trinity2899, viperlegend07, Westoooz, Wilianfe, wl2624, yared124358, zouzouby

The following user groaned Knight of Lucis for this awful post:

ttgmodder123
04-25-2020, 10:20 AM #56
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Knight of Lucis View Post
Originally posted by Gagliardi View Post

What needs to be clear is:
-you are talking about TRAITS and not a trait point.

Trait Point would be important so that everyone could apply it as they wish, avoiding ruining the game with a trophy at the wrong time.

If you know how to get mod in TRAIT POINT let me know.

only trophy you get from this are Traits Dabbler and Traits Focus, but you guys probably have this already because it's your first 10 trophies...

but if you only want 20lv of trait (game max) here is how to can do it

friend, i don't want level 20 ... i just want be able to change through the AM the "trait point" so that i can enable the points whenever i want. That's what I'm trying to do in the save AM.

my goal is to make a "correct" starter save, where the trophies are not ruined.
Last edited by Gagliardi ; 04-25-2020 at 10:22 AM.
04-25-2020, 12:09 PM #57

Trait Point would be important so that everyone could apply it as they wish, avoiding ruining the game with a trophy at the wrong time.

only trophy you get from this are Traits Dabbler and Traits Focus, but you guys probably have this already because it's your first 10 trophies...

friend, i don't want level 20 ... i just want be able to change through the AM the "trait point" so that i can enable the points whenever i want. That's what I'm trying to do in the save AM.

that's what I'm trying to say to you if you want to only have 20lv of traits, you can go to that other thread where he teach you how to mod trait point..
this thread is for people who want to go over 20lv...

and your trophies wont be ruined with this mod because you can get yourself any trait level you want
04-25-2020, 02:17 PM #58
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!

that's what I'm trying to say to you if you want to only have 20lv of traits, you can go to that other thread where he teach you how to mod trait point..

and your trophies wont be ruined with this mod because you can get yourself any trait level you want

I tried to use your indication but it doesn't work for me. The hex position does not match ...
I'm trying to change the "critical chance" and the "health reagen" but I can't find it either.
04-25-2020, 02:42 PM #59

I tried to use your indication but it doesn't work for me. The hex position does not match ...
I'm trying to change the "critical chance" and the "health reagen" but I can't find it either.

what do you mean by that...

can you find a trait (second one)? if so then look for FF FF FF FF that's first trait skill of your game.. everyone have it in different position because it come at different time for everyone. But it should be in same order as in game.

After you can see FF FF FF FF go to step 5

The following user thanked Knight of Lucis for this useful post:

Gagliardi
04-26-2020, 12:13 AM #60
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
so, the editing of the traits I got.
The problem is that when you raise the trait, the rank trait goes up together and triggers the trophy related to the traits. (10.20)
I was looking to increase the critical chance and Health Reagen in order to have a hit kill while not evolving the game.
Hitting 20 traits is only after 3/4 of the game.
04-26-2020, 01:57 PM #61
so, the editing of the traits I got.
The problem is that when you raise the trait, the rank trait goes up together and triggers the trophy related to the traits. (10.20)
I was looking to increase the critical chance and Health Reagen in order to have a hit kill while not evolving the game.
Hitting 20 traits is only after 3/4 of the game.

you can raise your trait level to 9 or 10 first and get trophy for 10lv trait and wait for few hour and do it again for 20lv trophies. after that yu can go over 20lv if you want...

The following user thanked Knight of Lucis for this useful post:

Gagliardi
05-07-2020, 02:12 PM #62
Thanks for this! Is there a number value I can put in to change it to LVL 30/40? I wanted to go higher than 20 but sometimes 50 is too high
05-09-2020, 12:15 PM #63
Originally posted by manunyuts View Post
Thanks for this! Is there a number value I can put in to change it to LVL 30/40? I wanted to go higher than 20 but sometimes 50 is too high

1E is 30lv
28 is 40lv
05-24-2020, 01:32 PM #64
many thanks~~You r really helpful

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo