10-27-2019, 04:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Guys

I hope you are well.

Here is a a starter save I created. Big shout out to SW for advanced mode.

Save contains:

Start at Dan's Crypt. You have the Magic Sword and Gold Shield. 30000 Gold (Game auto rests gold back to 30k if you try to go over it cap)

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Resign both files

Hope you like it
Last edited by Rodomisprime ; 10-28-2019 at 10:01 AM.

The following 107 users say thank you to Rodomisprime for this useful post:

abdullah_ali, alemetal, Alexsandr194, ALI_80, alyshusband2013, bd_black55, Blackramzes, boristheblade87, BrettIjausn, brundalen18, cezares_2013, cgandia, cheatteddeath, Coldplay, cri123, danbenson, darkkratos82, don_kleberus, Dugy-Emmerson, evildrake, fade666, Faisal19, Fattoni123, filamnder, Flamebat21, Gagliardi, gigiverna, giordano89, godden18, gohst99, granatiere, grimreaper337, Ha-Kim, Harderbetter, Infuso, ir0622, itay111, ito, Janusz, jeandemoreau, jeffersonds012, jeizze, joevice, JRG1988, jsysoev, KaidoQ8, ken1960, ketibi, Killaballoon, KingRonSwanson, KleberMishima, klycik, kogut, koldo, Leonrpg, lightning28, Lisafunke, LLLLLLOOOOO, Lord-Michael-, MacadamCowboy, macflay59, Mamaboy123, Mansour252, Mariuszxp19, mosquitor85, mother303, MR-QHR, Mr.Monster, mzwei, nemesis_raoul, nextgenupdateaccount, nicko, nightdex, noumansiz, oazzamx12, Ozorah, peek, peluaod, pheliz, Pink, powerade73, Qaidy, Rangerfan202, roccotano72, S1t2x7, scazz90uk, Scofield_TR, Seidel09, spardan84, sqqad, SSnake, stefanog, Taker 107, thunders0ck, tr1ckst3r, Trevesh, Ubayd2007, Vimal.Patel, WarC0zes, warhawks83 and 7 other users.
10-28-2019, 07:51 PM #11
pheliz
Rookie
Originally posted by SSnake View Post
Originally posted by pheliz View Post
thanks man. i was able to unlock the life bottles in advanced mode. but no luck with gold how did you do that some screenshot?

Can you please teach here how to unlock the life bottles? What is the code?
Haven't found in the forum.

Thanks in advance.

go open advanced mode check

Healthvials....intproperty

there after you marked it go and change tha value to 14 next to last it should be look like this

65 72 74 79 00 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 14 00

14 is the the value you need to get all lifebottles , normally there must be 02 or 03
but always take a before and after picture for example you found a bottle go open adnvanced mode go the healthvials ...intproperty... make a picture and check the value this is how you can mod this game by yourself.
make sure to save a backup if the save is broken you have to restart a new game.

I really appreciate your help but couldn't manage to find it, all I found it was "CurrentHealth".
But I used this save here, I'll try with my own save on the Asylum later today.
Thank you for your help

The following user thanked pheliz for this useful post:

SSnake
10-28-2019, 07:53 PM #12
SSnake
Rookie
thanks man. i was able to unlock the life bottles in advanced mode. but no luck with gold how did you do that some screenshot?

Thanks in advance.

there after you marked it go and change tha value to 14 next to last it should be look like this

14 is the the value you need to get all lifebottles , normally there must be 02 or 03
but always take a before and after picture for example you found a bottle go open adnvanced mode go the healthvials ...intproperty... make a picture and check the value this is how you can mod this game by yourself.
make sure to save a backup if the save is broken you have to restart a new game.

I really appreciate your help but couldn't manage to find it, all I found it was "CurrentHealth".
Thank you for your help

https://mega.nz/#!hsh2CKBR
load this game all lifebottles and infinity bottles like godmode have fun its my save

The following user thanked SSnake for this useful post:

pheliz
10-28-2019, 07:58 PM #13
pheliz
Rookie
Originally posted by Rodomisprime View Post
Hi Guys

I hope you are well.

Here is a a starter save I created. Big shout out to SW for advanced mode.

Save contains:

Start at Dan's Crypt. You have the Magic Sword and Gold Shield. 30000 Gold (Game auto rests gold back to 30k if you try to go over it cap)

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Resign both files

Hope you like it

This save it's not working for me, tried to resign 3 times already and replacing mines, but I'm always where I was in my save.
Resigned both files, using the US version.

alemetal
10-28-2019, 07:59 PM #14
pheliz
Rookie

Thanks in advance.

Thank you for your help

load this game all lifebottles and infinity bottles like godmode have fun its my save

Will give it a try now and edit after to tell you the result.
Thank you very much for this one, will save time!

Edit1: The link it's asking for a decode key to open and download. Do you have it? Or can you upload to mediafire?
Last edited by pheliz ; 10-28-2019 at 08:02 PM.
10-28-2019, 08:06 PM #15
SSnake
Rookie

Thanks in advance.

Thank you for your help

Edit1: The link it's asking for a decode key to open and download. Do you have it? Or can you upload to mediafire?

F72ub3iNTbzAHysNDnnGwTcsbcHzsEuL9DBYD5w4x9g

i saved without key i am new in this, you dont need to edit it anymore everything is done resing and enjoy

The following user thanked SSnake for this useful post:

pheliz
10-28-2019, 08:08 PM #16
pheliz
Rookie

Thank you for your help

F72ub3iNTbzAHysNDnnGwTcsbcHzsEuL9DBYD5w4x9g

i saved without key i am new in this, you dont need to edit it anymore everything is done resing and enjoy

Thank you one more time, now I'll give it a try. Winky Winky
10-28-2019, 08:26 PM #17
pheliz
Rookie

Thanks in advance.

Thank you for your help

Well, thank you for your help but it's not working. I think cuz mine is the US version, CUSA11227.
When I check the saves in the system there are 2 MediEvils, mine and the ones from EU I'm trying on this thread, yours and from Rodomisprime, and the system loads mine.

If I upload mine, could you help edit it? I'm new into advanced editing, but I know how to resign saves.
My save is on Inside the Asylum chapter (I think it's level 11), and I got all the weapons, 10 chalices and 5 life bottles so far. And I think 1.250 gold.

Here's the link to You must login or register to view this content. it.
Last edited by pheliz ; 10-28-2019 at 08:28 PM.

SSnake
10-28-2019, 08:50 PM #18
pheliz
Rookie
I wanna thank SSnake for helping me add his gamedata on my own through messages. It's now working in the US version with the changes. Winky Winky
10-30-2019, 11:41 AM #19
Jesus Christ, Im high right now and I was trying to re-region the save to U.S., finally got it. It doesn't start you off on Dan's, but it's still better than what I could have done by a huge longshot. I've been messing around with values but it mostly resulted in failure, except the gold and modifying weapon values. I wish I knew how you added the weapons though, but I think I'll take a break it's 5 in the morning, I should probably go to sleep lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo