10-27-2019, 04:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Guys

I hope you are well.

Here is a a starter save I created. Big shout out to SW for advanced mode.

Save contains:

Start at Dan's Crypt. You have the Magic Sword and Gold Shield. 30000 Gold (Game auto rests gold back to 30k if you try to go over it cap)

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Resign both files

Hope you like it
Last edited by Rodomisprime ; 10-28-2019 at 10:01 AM.

The following 107 users say thank you to Rodomisprime for this useful post:

abdullah_ali, alemetal, Alexsandr194, ALI_80, alyshusband2013, bd_black55, Blackramzes, boristheblade87, BrettIjausn, brundalen18, cezares_2013, cgandia, cheatteddeath, Coldplay, cri123, danbenson, darkkratos82, don_kleberus, Dugy-Emmerson, evildrake, fade666, Faisal19, Fattoni123, filamnder, Flamebat21, Gagliardi, gigiverna, giordano89, godden18, gohst99, granatiere, grimreaper337, Ha-Kim, Harderbetter, Infuso, ir0622, itay111, ito, Janusz, jeandemoreau, jeffersonds012, jeizze, joevice, JRG1988, jsysoev, KaidoQ8, ken1960, ketibi, Killaballoon, KingRonSwanson, KleberMishima, klycik, kogut, koldo, Leonrpg, lightning28, Lisafunke, LLLLLLOOOOO, Lord-Michael-, MacadamCowboy, macflay59, Mamaboy123, Mansour252, Mariuszxp19, mosquitor85, mother303, MR-QHR, Mr.Monster, mzwei, nemesis_raoul, nextgenupdateaccount, nicko, nightdex, noumansiz, oazzamx12, Ozorah, peek, peluaod, pheliz, Pink, powerade73, Qaidy, Rangerfan202, roccotano72, S1t2x7, scazz90uk, Scofield_TR, Seidel09, spardan84, sqqad, SSnake, stefanog, Taker 107, thunders0ck, tr1ckst3r, Trevesh, Ubayd2007, Vimal.Patel, WarC0zes, warhawks83 and 7 other users.
10-31-2019, 04:22 PM #20
Does anyone have a EU save with gold armor?

I was able to add dragon armor, will upload an update save and it will contain god mode. Thanks SSnake for the code
10-31-2019, 05:52 PM #21
Originally posted by SSnake View Post
Originally posted by pheliz View Post
thanks man. i was able to unlock the life bottles in advanced mode. but no luck with gold how did you do that some screenshot?

Can you please teach here how to unlock the life bottles? What is the code?
Haven't found in the forum.

Thanks in advance.

go open advanced mode check

Healthvials....intproperty

there after you marked it go and change tha value to 14 next to last it should be look like this

65 72 74 79 00 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 14 00

14 is the the value you need to get all lifebottles , normally there must be 02 or 03
but always take a before and after picture for example you found a bottle go open adnvanced mode go the healthvials ...intproperty... make a picture and check the value this is how you can mod this game by yourself.
make sure to save a backup if the save is broken you have to restart a new game.

Can you please teach here how to unlock the godmode? What is the code?thanks
10-31-2019, 06:23 PM #22
thanks man. i was able to unlock the life bottles in advanced mode. but no luck with gold how did you do that some screenshot?

Thanks in advance.

there after you marked it go and change tha value to 14 next to last it should be look like this

14 is the the value you need to get all lifebottles , normally there must be 02 or 03
but always take a before and after picture for example you found a bottle go open adnvanced mode go the healthvials ...intproperty... make a picture and check the value this is how you can mod this game by yourself.
make sure to save a backup if the save is broken you have to restart a new game.

mine states lifebottles but has heaps diff ones not sure which 1?
11-01-2019, 06:52 AM #23
Originally posted by williamstorm91 View Post

Thanks in advance.

Hi.

I will try to upload scrren shot over the weekend and show you where the value is.

The following user thanked Rodomisprime for this useful post:

macflay59
11-01-2019, 12:38 PM #24
Originally posted by Rodomisprime View Post
Originally posted by williamstorm91 View Post

Thanks in advance.

Hi.

I will try to upload scrren shot over the weekend and show you where the value is.

thanks mate appreciated.
01-05-2020, 01:23 PM #25

Thanks in advance.

I really appreciate your help but couldn't manage to find it, all I found it was "CurrentHealth".
But I used this save here, I'll try with my own save on the Asylum later today.
Thank you for your help

https://mega.nz/#!hsh2CKBR
load this game all lifebottles and infinity bottles like godmode have fun its my save

Hi There your file is no longer there to download it says - The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
so any chance you can re upload it please .
Thank you

The following user thanked Coldplay for this useful post:

SSnake
01-05-2020, 02:39 PM #26
SSnake
Rookie
Originally posted by Coldplay View Post

Thanks in advance.

I really appreciate your help but couldn't manage to find it, all I found it was "CurrentHealth".
Thank you for your help

load this game all lifebottles and infinity bottles like godmode have fun its my save

Hi There your file is no longer there to download it says - The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
Thank you

https://mega.nz/#!14BFDIwa!VlL1UAxkwH8FxEbAtKoKytCfnAfDm3J6fjeYtTim6Bk

i tried now works fine for me. same pasword

The following user thanked SSnake for this useful post:

Coldplay
01-06-2020, 01:42 PM #27

Thank you for your help

Thank you

Thanks for posting the working link Smile

The following user thanked Coldplay for this useful post:

SSnake
01-10-2020, 08:17 PM #28
SSnake
Rookie

Thank you for your help

Thank you

Thanks for posting the working link Smile

we stick together

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo