Post: Nioh 2 Ultimate GS EU & New Save Editor by KG Modder 1.08
03-16-2020, 05:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Nioh 2 Platin Perfect Modded save take Nobunagas ghost soulmate tengen kujaku Smile they has no godmode or high damage dont play online to get banned
You must login or register to view this content.

Nioh 2 Quick Codes click this link here:

KG Modder Website

Most of the work put into the creation of these codes & resources come from the following Discord Servers: You must login or register to view this content. (Save Wizard) | You must login or register to view this content.(Save Wizard Discord)

Last edited by WeAreTekken ; 04-20-2020 at 11:23 AM.

The following 64 users say thank you to WeAreTekken for this useful post:

Akusura, Alchy505, Alexander1404, Alexsandr194, ANSEM000, Ashina Traveler, Ashurao, Ayman_Dragao, basel88, blvjmh, bobsandbag, Boss1993, Cap77, Champman, CheaterPS3.1, CoBEpeuH, CRhys032, Dante78211, DarthKeny, Dreamerboy, EduReptilia, Fesh, fiyrso, GAME KILLER, gledson, gledsonfalcao, gowhawx, gr82b61, Hessein, hollowed, Horben, Hunter19285, ignored467, Isaac Clarke, ito, joaogmachado.33, kiki87, Killaballoon, King_Aboodz, Lastimmortal, Leonrpg, Leytonsroom, manic6, MrMcBeanie, nekrogon123, powerade73, QasYou, [email protected], ShenLong2323, shuyin, starkjim87, strippedpink, toka12123, vipquatavg, wongfeihung, Wosley, wrath_44, xerokhan, XxUnkn0wnxX, Yasser-Mohder, yawelkum, zakir21, zedochh, Zombie_X
04-19-2020, 04:45 PM #101
thanks

The following user thanked toka12123 for this useful post:

WeAreTekken
04-19-2020, 05:20 PM #102
Cap77
Gobble
Originally posted by WeAreTekken View Post
Originally posted by Cap77 View Post

congratulations, I liked the rescue they made available, if you can post more save other than this thank you, congratulations for the work

ur wish comes true https://drive.google.com/open?id=118P6t74ccjgg_WjmFUCg49YrS9rSCXOD here right there

I live in Brazil, I don't buy the modifier from you because the dollar is expensive, I really admire your work
04-19-2020, 05:59 PM #103

congratulations, I liked the rescue they made available, if you can post more save other than this thank you, congratulations for the work

ur wish comes true https://drive.google.com/open?id=118P6t74ccjgg_WjmFUCg49YrS9rSCXOD here right there

I live in Brazil, I don't buy the modifier from you because the dollar is expensive, I really admire your work

Did you re region EU save to your region?
04-19-2020, 06:04 PM #104

its not my programm its from KG Modder

use this gamesave if u dont want the editor
04-19-2020, 11:23 PM #105
Is there a way to change a save from slot 1 to slot 2? I mean chracterdata00 to 01?
04-20-2020, 12:20 AM #106

It's not that people don't want the editor. It's more like they don't want to pay another 25$ after they already payed 60$ on Save Wizard.
Besides it's 25$ for a save editor for just one game.
Last edited by DarthKeny ; 04-24-2020 at 02:06 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to DarthKeny for this useful post:

Ashina Traveler, ricky9999
04-20-2020, 04:05 AM #107
Originally posted by DarthKeny View Post

It's not that people don't want the editor. It's more like they don't want to pay another 25$ after they already payed 60$ on Save Wizard.

it is true. I was considering if I should buy it. Dont get me wrong that I do not appreciate the people who can do the hacking stuffs. I do but 25$ and 60$ that I have just paid for save wizard is kinda a lot. since I just need the editor for Guadians cores editing, nothing else Happy.
I try to figure out how to increase luck, equipment and item drop rates. that's all I need. I have just read about changing gamesave from 1.07 to 1.05 to be able to edit it but it seems not woring for 1.08 or did I miss something?
04-20-2020, 11:16 AM #108
Originally posted by ricky9999 View Post

it is true. I was considering if I should buy it. Dont get me wrong that I do not appreciate the people who can do the hacking stuffs. I do but 25$ and 60$ that I have just paid for save wizard is kinda a lot. since I just need the editor for Guadians cores editing, nothing else Happy.
I try to figure out how to increase luck, equipment and item drop rates. that's all I need. I have just read about changing gamesave from 1.07 to 1.05 to be able to edit it but it seems not woring for 1.08 or did I miss something?

u can mod all stuffs on 1.05 what ever u want, on 1.08 can mod stats only on soulcores if u have the knowledge about AM^^ or use this save like that they have luck,item drop rate equipment drop rate to 999.999
04-21-2020, 05:07 PM #109
Originally posted by ricky9999 View Post

u can mod all stuffs on 1.05 what ever u want, on 1.08 can mod stats only on soulcores if u have the knowledge about AM^^ or use this save like that they have luck,item drop rate equipment drop rate to 999.999

do you know where I can find tut about changing stats on soul cores? I did some of AM for other games (based on tuts ofc lol)

The following user thanked ricky9999 for this useful post:

DarthKeny

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo