03-18-2020, 10:33 PM #1
syizm
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); LINK: You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys. Been messing around with the Nioh 2 save in advanced mode and have discoverd most of the values for the equipment modifiers (ie Item Drop Rate vs. Yokai, Imbue Fire, Unlimited Ninjutsu, etc.) I've posted a link to a Google sheet below with most of my research. There is a step by step tutorial below. I'll try to make it more clear as time goes on, but for now, this is it.

Here is what a basic effect looks like in Advanced moe:

GENERAL FORMAT OF ITEM EFFECTS[/u]
aa aa aa aa bb bb bb bb xx xx cc xx

LIFE +44 EXAMPLE:
D8 BF 00 00 2C 00 00 00 2F 73 02 00

EMPTY EFFECTS SLOT SET:
FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

UNLIMITED NINJUTSU 100%:
28 02 00 00 E8 03 00 00 2F 73 02 00

For example, if you have a piece of armor that has Life +44, you would see the following in the code:
D8 BF 00 00 2C 00 00 00 2F 73 02 00

The aa part is [D8BF0000] which is "Life"
The bb part is [2C000000] which is 44 in decimal. You can set this to ridiculously high values.
The xc part is [2F730200] which doesn't seem to matter except the '02' digit controls icon.

So what you would do is try to find that in your hex editor of choice, then edit the effect type to what you want, and change the value to something appropriate. With these codes you can easily give yourself so much life, ki, and toughness that you're essentially invincible. You can also have unlimited bullets, ninjutsu, and onmyo magic. You can even add effects to the blank slots by replacing the empty data set with the code. The footer section [xx xx cc xx] is mostly irrelevant, but be sure to make cc=02.

Also note that some item effects are percentages with a single decimal point, so 100% is 100.0% in the game, and this is '1000' as far as the data is concerned, and 1000 in hex is 03E8, and in Little Endian for our purposes its E803. So to make a percentage based effect (ulimited magic, unlimited projectiles, etc.) always trigger, you make it 1000... 100.0%, or E803. I hope that makes sense.

If you've any experience at all in hex editing this sheet should be plenty to get you started. As a bonus, it seems the armor, weapon, and yokai effect IDs work on any type of equipment, although it would be useless to imbue some gloves with fire.

Here is a link to the Google Sheet listing what I've found so far:

LINK: You must login or register to view this content.

Cheers,
S.T.
Last edited by syizm ; 03-20-2020 at 02:35 AM.

The following 61 users say thank you to syizm for this useful post:

Alex Uyutov, alex123098, Alexsandr194, alyshusband2013, Ashina Traveler, Atma-Weapon, Bawbaw, darkking2022**, Darklite, Demonchild901, Dojima, dragun619, DuncanCradle, EduReptilia, Garret, gledson, gledsonfalcao, gowhawx, gr82b61, HAGH, hanahowl, hawkxt, Hunter19285, Infonet07, joker.101, Kaissolbadguy, Kaitsja, kjmhehe, korazx, lcf9982, legendarythug, letmesignup, Leytonsroom, Llockedown, Loki-Roswaals, lucianonery, luix, Magicarp19, mohammed-121, MrEightEyes, NexusPolaris, NinjaCalux, PascoalM, pr_andrade, Randomico, [email protected], ryscape, Spcedead678, SpiritoSancti, starkjim87, suhail12, Supachai-Wilavan, thekool12345, UpsideUp88, Vicious, Vicious0ne, Vicodin10, WeAreTekken, Westoooz, Wosley, Xayax

The following user groaned syizm for this awful post:

Charles Manson
05-26-2020, 11:12 AM #209
Originally posted by evasyar View Post
Hey Ashurao - did not even know about dupe Efx adorning same equipment. 'cause of that tidbit I've been able to 100% the Untouched Ninjutsu. Thanks a million for that bro!

Glad you caught that one *nudge nudge*
Why not untouched onmyo too? *wink wink*
05-26-2020, 11:20 AM #210
Originally posted by greyborn View Post
Anyone tried modding soul cores recently?

Lately yes. Although I tried maxing out stats in advanced mode but the game at patch 1.09 will cap that back down to its "legal" values. Only thing "provocative" I've been able to do is putting special efx normally rng on armor and weapons then putting multiples of them on same soul core like for example - Untouched Ninjutsu
05-26-2020, 11:51 AM #211

Lately yes. Although I tried maxing out stats in advanced mode but the game at patch 1.09 will cap that back down to its "legal" values. Only thing "provocative" I've been able to do is putting special efx normally rng on armor and weapons then putting multiples of them on same soul core like for example - Untouched Ninjutsu

I got unlimited onmyo, unlimited ninjutsu, onmyo power, ninjutsu power, all 9999, all in one item *evil grin*
Last edited by Ashurao ; 05-26-2020 at 11:51 AM.
05-26-2020, 12:39 PM #212
Originally posted by Ashurao View Post

I got unlimited onmyo, unlimited ninjutsu, onmyo power, ninjutsu power, all 9999, all in one item *evil grin*

I'm happy for you Ashurao. I have seen where that is possible though I was looking to do it in SW advanced mode. What you are referring to, perhaps, suggests employing another 3rd party app in addition to using SWAM (but only to extract the NH save) then loading it up to that NH 2 Save Editor that you pay for about 25 quid, right?
05-27-2020, 08:18 AM #213
Originally posted by Ashurao View Post

So I went ahead and tested out modding soul cores just now. You mentioned in an earlier post that modding soul cores to unreal values still work so I gave it a shot.

1.) Tried editing the magnitude of the value directly. Didn't work and got reset upon loading. (Added Unlimited Ammo and set to 100.0, got reset to 5%)
2.) Tried editing the header to max legal values. Worked as intended.

Got any idea what you might have done differently? I'm thinking that your soul core was done before 1.09 and slipped between the cracks.

EDIT: Ah, nevermind. I'm just now understanding the post above.
Last edited by Altriero ; 05-27-2020 at 08:26 AM.
05-27-2020, 02:48 PM #214
Truly tho Altiero, while having to one shot enemies + bosses or being basically invulnerable are quite novel in game, but just with save wizard advanced mode you could truly deck out your current build by...say...building off from Xenoswarms Shaman god build which is basically onmyo powered build then 2xing your efx on x amount of gear like say 100%ing untouched onmyo, or 70%ing your super efficient yokai ability all efx then pumping stats to Onmyo like say Life Drain Onmyo magic hit AAA-, then spamming between say onmyo spells like Rejuve and protection spells then spamming on water shot / fire shot / sloth one can clear stages relatively OP short of dying on environments.
05-30-2020, 10:34 AM #215
does anyone know the kodama soul core ID
05-31-2020, 12:09 AM #216
Originally posted by Inferno67 View Post
does anyone know the kodama soul core ID

8C13 kodama soul core
05-31-2020, 12:50 PM #217
Yeah, none of this seems to work. I am using HxD and a nioh 2 v1.0 save and I can't find any of the ID's that the item I want to edit has. Is there a save with just lots of amrita gain and gold gain or something that someone can post?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo