04-18-2017, 01:11 AM #1
vosszaa
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Persona 5 - CUSA-05877(US)/CUSA-06638(EU)/CUSA-07195(CN) is now added to the list.
This will be the place to share the save and all the codes discovered in advance mode
Last edited by vosszaa ; 04-18-2017 at 11:56 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to vosszaa for this useful post:

abufhad, godinhu, hackstraiker, Logan_Sony, vladisdracul2nd, Zeishiki
09-07-2017, 01:43 AM #110
You seriously don't Know what Exp multiplier is , Geez I may as well show you what that code even is so you'd get the picture back when I played P3 and P4 these were all the craze cause it brought more excitement and greatly halves the time to grind
It would look like this EXP Multiplier (Main Character)
2016d584 3c030083
2016d588 8c626268
2016d58c 0005???? <-- notice here ????
2016d590 00452021
2016d594 ac646268

In place of the ? 's, use 840 for x2, 880 for x4, 8C0 for x8, 900 for x16, 940 for x32 (see the pattern? there are 4 "????" but you just need to replace the last 3 so the number would have to be 00050 <--add the last 3 values behind the newly placed 0 ) all the way up to BC0 for x32768. Persona Exp can be used in that way also for I used it on P3 and P4 respectively however this one is only for the P3 side , Personas Exp code has a few number changes but the x's value is the same anyway I probably confused the hell out of you with that explanation but it's completely possible to multiply the Exp gain after battle cause if 1 battle can Max you out to 99 , then 2 battles can triple that value

be aware this is a completely old Code for Ps2 Version of P3 I was trying to give an example , I don't know the Numbers to P5 but I do know it's completely possible to multiply the Exp gained after battle
Last edited by gedaro sienta ; 09-07-2017 at 01:52 AM. Reason: quick edit

The following user groaned gedaro sienta for this awful post:

cdkillerk
09-07-2017, 02:17 AM #111
Originally posted by Hood
I also don't understand what you mean by multiplier. If you're talking about max exp then it should also be on hackinformer. Just pm me if u need anything.

I just denounced using the Max Exp I rather take my time enjoying the game while having to grind very little instead of being Maxed at the start , I can see Lv 99 Exp as a very useful code on the Harder difficulties but my game is on normal , I only want HP/SP999 and Exp multiplier for MC and Personas Separately , I watched that Japanese dudes gameplay couple months ago with HP/SP Max active and the numbers never reset , not sure why you think it resets but it works just fine for him Anyway lastly I don't Have this for PS3 I have it On PS4 and used SW codes Plus a few that I found on Hackinformer They have HP/SP max working very well on PS3 version Also a very good Mod on Hackinformer is supposedly working on getting the US version to work..... Supposedly His last message was in july , not sure if he's currently working on it or just put it on back burner but you have a few that works unless they all PS3 version , I need Max Calling postcard x99 Only , I don't want every item in game Just this
Last edited by gedaro sienta ; 09-07-2017 at 03:36 AM. Reason: Slight edit
09-07-2017, 03:46 AM #112
Yea I'm new to Persona. I played Persona 5 in beat da story at least 5 times. I don't remember anything about a multiplier.
09-07-2017, 03:48 AM #113
Also yea, you said u didn't wanna be lvl 99 for your character. I asked if u wanted to make your Personas lvl 99.
09-07-2017, 03:51 AM #114
In the guy might've been on ps3. I have no idea if it works on ps3, but it absolutely doesn't work on Ps4. Reading the comments on hackinformer it says the same thing. I already tried it myself, and it didn't work. You're free to try if you want to, but it'll be pointless.
09-07-2017, 03:53 AM #115
I was telling you that some codes for ps3 works on ps4. I have SW for Ps4 aswell. I have codes for Ps3, and Ps4 that I tested in works perfectly.
09-07-2017, 01:56 PM #116
I was telling you that some codes for ps3 works on ps4. I have SW for Ps4 aswell. I have codes for Ps3, and Ps4 that I tested in works perfectly.

I already responded to you on what I wanted and as I stated before I don't want the Lv Max for either persona or character I have something that takes care of it , I already know you Have SW as you already gave the inclination earlier and Lastly What I wanted from you was addressed I said I wnted the calling Postcard gift x99 BY ITSELF I don't want all items just that one thing
09-07-2017, 02:07 PM #117
I'm telling you it's completely possible to have HP/SP max , it hasn't been stated that it can't be done just 2 people on Hackinformer tried reversing the digits and it didn't work on PS4 only PS3 , the Japanese guy is proof of this Look don't even worry about that anymore I wasn't only asking you about it someone else will want it and test it for the US version and put it on here if anyone else wants it , when it does I'll check it out on the 2nd playthrough I find it annoying that sojiro of the Hanged man arcana takes a long ass time just to get his S.link progression, yeah I barely started his ... I need the calling Postcard for it gives you instant friendship points , you don't even have to waste a day to reach the bond after usage I need the Max amount , I don't want all Items I only want that
09-07-2017, 02:14 PM #118
Yea I'm new to Persona. I played Persona 5 in beat da story at least 5 times. I don't remember anything about a multiplier.

you should have played the earlier entries to get a feel for it then you'd understand my passion it is pointless to explain the lore you're not even a season vet GET ON MY LEVEL Play THEM ALL or just skip it and miss out =P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo