04-18-2017, 01:11 AM #1
vosszaa
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Persona 5 - CUSA-05877(US)/CUSA-06638(EU)/CUSA-07195(CN) is now added to the list.
This will be the place to share the save and all the codes discovered in advance mode
Last edited by vosszaa ; 04-18-2017 at 11:56 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to vosszaa for this useful post:

abufhad, godinhu, hackstraiker, Logan_Sony, vladisdracul2nd, Zeishiki
09-08-2017, 02:16 PM #128
Originally posted by xxaphexx2k17 View Post
how does it actually work?
Would be nice if you could give me a detailed explanation.
Thank you!

His "Confidant Booster code " only work on the females in Persona 5 , you can speak directly with them without wasting a day to get friend points for rank up (Girls Only) you know when you pick something to say they agree on you get 2pts and sometimes 3 if you have matching persona for their arcana, don't use this for it only gives all the girls treasured "key items" you'd normally get once you reached rank 10 Max I tested it on dummy backup I made and that's what it does
09-08-2017, 04:03 PM #129
Not necessarily true. The Confidant Booster helps you get the " I feel my bond will grow soon " thing faster, but you won't always get it if you have the booster. Example: If you didn't give them a give, or choose the right answer for friendship points. That alone can stop you from receiving the growing soon. Just because you have a rank booster doesn't mean you'll always get it eachtime. Now for say if you do get the right answers each time. That can get you to it each time without gifts.
09-08-2017, 04:05 PM #130
*Didn't give them a gift.. Sorry.
09-10-2017, 04:04 AM #131
haitianxu
我是馬甲我怕誰?
Originally posted by Hood
Not necessarily true. The Confidant Booster helps you get the " I feel my bond will grow soon " thing faster, but you won't always get it if you have the booster. Example: If you didn't give them a give, or choose the right answer for friendship points. That alone can stop you from receiving the growing soon. Just because you have a rank booster doesn't mean you'll always get it eachtime. Now for say if you do get the right answers each time. That can get you to it each time without gifts.

Can confirm this. I'm using the booster code while my MC is equipped with the corresponding persona arcanas and my bonds grow faster.

However, the other code that gives you confidant gift key items which help unlock most of their abilities at rank 1 does not work. I have key items like "Sports Watch" and "Morgana's scarf" etc. and I can't use any of the abilities until I hit the rank that unlocks them.
09-10-2017, 05:54 AM #132
You mean Farewell gifts? I have a code for that.
09-10-2017, 05:56 AM #133
The Farewell Gifts code I used worked just fine for me.
09-12-2017, 01:12 AM #134
JeffPGN
Save Point
how do i add these to save wizard?
09-12-2017, 05:01 AM #135
Quickcodes, right click on a quickcode, and click " Add code "
09-12-2017, 05:02 AM #136
* Click quickcode, and then add quickcode. Idk what happen there lol.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo