04-18-2017, 01:11 AM #1
vosszaa
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Persona 5 - CUSA-05877(US)/CUSA-06638(EU)/CUSA-07195(CN) is now added to the list.
This will be the place to share the save and all the codes discovered in advance mode
Last edited by vosszaa ; 04-18-2017 at 11:56 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to vosszaa for this useful post:

abufhad, godinhu, hackstraiker, Logan_Sony, vladisdracul2nd, Zeishiki
04-19-2017, 05:31 AM #29
Originally posted by tontsa00 View Post
So is this the fault of using save wizard or is it in the game itself, meaning they have to update game ?

Also any luck getting max stats for all party members (not persona) ? Would love if someone could post that here Smile

save editor, games been out for like 6 months in japan and it doesn't suffer that issue. plus my buddy platted this and his never froze from doing it legit
04-19-2017, 05:26 PM #30
Originally posted by Travis
The code freezes the game up when u go to the velvet room..best just to leave it alone till the support team fixes it

Could it be that the code freezes the game since it's wondering how you are able to have acces to DLC Persona's that you haven't bought on the PSN account, provided the code also addeds the DLC Persona's to the compendium (as some aren't even released yet on PSN)?
04-19-2017, 05:41 PM #31
Originally posted by Mattidute View Post
Could it be that the code freezes the game since it's wondering how you are able to have acces to DLC Persona's that you haven't bought on the PSN account, provided the code also addeds the DLC Persona's to the compendium (as some aren't even released yet on PSN)?

Most likely. Though there are people saying you can use that cheat on the PS3 version.
04-19-2017, 09:31 PM #32
SkillerCMP
Do a barrel roll!
if the issue is with the one on SW .. best to just put a help desk in maybe server or something issue . i already put a help item in so Winky Winky maybe it be fixed here soon
04-19-2017, 10:01 PM #33
Originally posted by Mattidute View Post

It might freeze up cause it give u all the personas at a early stage in the game
04-19-2017, 11:20 PM #34
manabyte77
Little One
Can someone please explain exactly how to use these codes on Save Wizard? I'm only interested in the Futaba Navigation Lines code as that's a pain of a trophy.
04-20-2017, 02:18 PM #35
Originally posted by manabyte77 View Post
Can someone please explain exactly how to use these codes on Save Wizard? I'm only interested in the Futaba Navigation Lines code as that's a pain of a trophy.

Put your save on an USB, load it up in the Save Wizard, then in the menu where you apply the codes, right click on any of the codes and choose add.
04-20-2017, 05:04 PM #36
manabyte77
Little One
Mattidute, that's what I did, and the Futaba 249 Navi Code for the trophy doesn't work :(. Can anyone else test that code? I'd love to hear I'm just doing it wrong.
04-21-2017, 06:56 PM #37
Anyone know if the 100% Compendium is working now? or is it still glitchy?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo