05-10-2017, 12:34 PM #1
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

(click on it)
You must login or register to view this content.

If you have not received your license key on your primary Paypal email You must login or register to view this content.
If you experience issues/errors/bugs regarding Save Wizard You must login or register to view this content.
If you have issues with a supported game You must login or register to view this content.
Would you like SW to add a particular game? You must login or register to view this content.

LATEST SUPPORTED GAMES

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

LATEST CHEATS FIXES & UPDATES
Captain Tsubasa: Rise Of New Champions / Control / SnowRunner

WISHLIST

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Total number of games: 1.068
Total number of cheats: 49.596
Last updated: 26th of September 2020 at 19:07 (UTC)
Supported Firmware 8.00 Beta 5
Last edited by TheBlackPec ; 09-29-2020 at 09:13 AM. Reason: List Update

The following 183 users say thank you to TheBlackPec for this useful post:

_cj3z_, abufhad, Alexsandr194, ALI_80, alifilm, Alucard_Immorta, Amit4pro, Andrey-Shapenkov, anor_im, aref 1, arnaud02, Assau1t_Meister, Awak3n1ng, AwesomeGreat, bayesh, belga, benjia, BigTrain, billbob87, blackjohn, blackmustang58, boodi82013, burntlink, camapoct, Cap77, ChaosFactor, CheaterPS3.1, chobit, ChronosGD, CosmoConstant, cri123, danielvasqu, dante.salomone, DaPrince, DARKFAHAD, darkmagic909, davidgraham1977, dokoo30, ehdqkr, euqet01di, Evilnessmod, f100fahad, F1nalFantasy, Father Luckeyy, foreveryoung239, fronik, GabrielTadeu, gamer50, GelsonSilva, ghostfile79, gogeta62, gr82b67, Greydraic, hackstraiker, hajwel, hassan_915, Hatchet Harry, Heineken2570, Herobrine344, Hklj, HM.198, hsoon2201, Hydrogen, jaber2018, jameshird85, jancuks85, Jean-Lopez, Joemama070, Jtripz, kensusflow, Kim-Chi, kirasor, KleberMishima, Kyushuu, lbsnake, Le Gamertag, leping, linkey, linksam88, Logan_Sony, LOORDWAR, lucian_vlis, luis17, macflay59, Maco87, madmax6688, Mahm0udzaki, marcooliveirafi, mark1, MarsJ, master lee, mauromuratore, maybebereckless, Maycon_gbi, Mbartlett29, meier88, Merlin_wall, mikhail, mochael, MODZ4FUN420 and 83 other users.
03-22-2020, 02:33 PM #1019
Is it possible to add Don't starve together [EU]?
It would be great, thanks. :-)
03-26-2020, 05:25 AM #1020
I really wish Skyrim SE (CUSA05333) had more options than just max gold.
So many possibilities- all skills 'whatever'; all stats 'whatever'; max carry weight; adding items to inventory; etc, the list could go on and on..
03-27-2020, 07:43 AM #1021
Bierbubi88
Save Point
i hope for star ocean first departure r codes like max skill points, max exp after battle etc
i already send saves. pls ppl send your save if you got that game!
Last edited by Bierbubi88 ; 03-27-2020 at 07:43 AM.
03-29-2020, 05:35 PM #1022
Doonie
Rookie
Harvest Moon Light of Hope Complete special edition(CUSA09973) doesn't come up at all when you try to use the save wizard. I've tried it several times.
Last edited by Doonie ; 03-31-2020 at 03:58 AM.
03-31-2020, 07:49 AM #1023
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Ultimate Edition. Here is my US game save as well as screenshots (ver 1.05). Game Save You must login or register to view this content. Screenshots You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked CosmoConstant for this useful post:

jaluke
03-31-2020, 09:14 PM #1024
Guys anyone who has the time please request Crash team racing nitro fueled.There is an amazing save here on NGU but it is US only.The game has to get advanced mode
03-31-2020, 11:59 PM #1025
Doonie
Rookie
I just realized TheBlackPec hasn't posted in over a month. I don't think anyone is listening to us here no more.

The following user thanked Doonie for this useful post:

Greydraic
04-01-2020, 11:46 PM #1026
Originally posted by Doonie View Post
I just realized TheBlackPec hasn't posted in over a month. I don't think anyone is listening to us here no more.

They just updated their list.
But it may be possible. They even got to the point of blocking people in Facebook, just because people were asking for specific games.
Games that by the way Save Wizard should've added years ago.
Instead of adding some games that I doubt anyone buys or wants.
As for TheBlackPec, he usually doesn't answer to anyone anymore.

Maybe because like on Facebook they're being overwhelmed with questions about why don't add certain games to their list.

I mean... They first asked for the saves of the games and got them.
And instead of doing what Game Genie did when they couldn't create Quick Codes because the save could only be edited on Advance Mode, which was to add the game to the list but have a memo saying that the save could only be edited in Advance Mode.
That was actually the solution for games like Dishonored and Fallout 3.

But for whatever reason Save Wizard if they can't create Quick Codes then they don't even bother with adding it to the list.
Which is an extremely --ck move from their part.
But they don't care because as long as they possess the only PS4 save editor, they do whatever they want.

Games like Dead Island Riptide, Watch Dogs 1, Dishonored 1, and others that Game Genie had cheats for PS3 or allowed for Advance Mode so users could edit saves from those games, are games that Save Wizard completely forgot about.

And perhaps because of the constant reminders TheBlackPec bailed out on this site.
Last edited by Greydraic ; 04-01-2020 at 11:48 PM.
04-02-2020, 12:00 AM #1027
Originally posted by Lockne View Post
I would really love to see Dishonored's game

Not going to happen. Ever!
Because Dishonored games have the code always moving around, then they can't create any Quick Cheats and thus they'll never add it to the list.

And the problem is that everyone would understand this if they actually bothered to explain it.
But no. They don't say anything and then want people to stop bothering them.

For Dishonored 1 you really need to play the PS3 version, seeing with Game Genie or BSD you can edit the save in advance mode.
Something Save Wizard will never do or allow, because they seem to get a high off not caring about their clients.

If they simply added that game to the list, then we that actually paid for using the SW, we could edit or own saves.
Seeing it isn't that hard.

But they never will because they don't care.
Their luck is that there isn't a site where we can report on the Save Wizard poor costumer service or they would have to be on the tip of their toes.

The following user thanked Greydraic for this useful post:

Lockne

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo