05-10-2017, 12:34 PM #1
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

(click on it)
You must login or register to view this content.

If you have not received your license key on your primary Paypal email You must login or register to view this content.
If you experience issues/errors/bugs regarding Save Wizard You must login or register to view this content.
If you have issues with a supported game You must login or register to view this content.
Would you like SW to add a particular game? You must login or register to view this content.

LATEST SUPPORTED GAMES

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

LATEST CHEATS FIXES & UPDATES
Captain Tsubasa: Rise Of New Champions / Control / SnowRunner

WISHLIST

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Total number of games: 1.068
Total number of cheats: 49.596
Last updated: 26th of September 2020 at 19:07 (UTC)
Supported Firmware 8.00 Beta 5
Last edited by TheBlackPec ; 09-29-2020 at 09:13 AM. Reason: List Update

The following 183 users say thank you to TheBlackPec for this useful post:

_cj3z_, abufhad, Alexsandr194, ALI_80, alifilm, Alucard_Immorta, Amit4pro, Andrey-Shapenkov, anor_im, aref 1, arnaud02, Assau1t_Meister, Awak3n1ng, AwesomeGreat, bayesh, belga, benjia, BigTrain, billbob87, blackjohn, blackmustang58, boodi82013, burntlink, camapoct, Cap77, ChaosFactor, CheaterPS3.1, chobit, ChronosGD, CosmoConstant, cri123, danielvasqu, dante.salomone, DaPrince, DARKFAHAD, darkmagic909, davidgraham1977, dokoo30, ehdqkr, euqet01di, Evilnessmod, f100fahad, F1nalFantasy, Father Luckeyy, foreveryoung239, fronik, GabrielTadeu, gamer50, GelsonSilva, ghostfile79, gogeta62, gr82b67, Greydraic, hackstraiker, hajwel, hassan_915, Hatchet Harry, Heineken2570, Herobrine344, Hklj, HM.198, hsoon2201, Hydrogen, jaber2018, jameshird85, jancuks85, Jean-Lopez, Joemama070, Jtripz, kensusflow, Kim-Chi, kirasor, KleberMishima, Kyushuu, lbsnake, Le Gamertag, leping, linkey, linksam88, Logan_Sony, LOORDWAR, lucian_vlis, luis17, macflay59, Maco87, madmax6688, Mahm0udzaki, marcooliveirafi, mark1, MarsJ, master lee, mauromuratore, maybebereckless, Maycon_gbi, Mbartlett29, meier88, Merlin_wall, mikhail, mochael, MODZ4FUN420 and 83 other users.
04-02-2020, 12:06 AM #1028
Originally posted by v1510n4ry View Post
I really wish Skyrim SE (CUSA05333) had more options than just max gold.
So many possibilities- all skills 'whatever'; all stats 'whatever'; max carry weight; adding items to inventory; etc, the list could go on and on..

You can use the codes already on this site and simply add new Quick Cheat codes or use Advance Mode for that.

The codes are already on this site.
You can edit your skills. Max out your health, magika, and stamina. Increase XP. Increase weight carrying capacity. Even swap items.

All you need to do is find the codes, and use them.
Obviously you should create a backup of your save just in case.

But for the most part the codes do work.
At least the most important ones.
04-02-2020, 12:20 AM #1029
Originally posted by Bierbubi88 View Post
i hope for star ocean first departure r codes like max skill points, max exp after battle etc
i already send saves. pls ppl send your save if you got that game!

Sending them save files might not do anything at all. Seeing some games they choose to tackle while others they don't even care.
People also sent them all the saves they needed for Dead Island Riptide, Watch Dogs, Dishonored, and others... And still they did nothing with them.

Yes they may add it some day, or they may never add it.
It all depends on how easy it's to make Quick Cheats.
If the game proves to only be possible to edit in Advance Mode then they'll never add it to the list.

Also the more time goes by the less likely it's that they'll add anything.
04-02-2020, 08:33 PM #1030
Sid Meier's Civilization VI please .

The following user thanked III_MrSaud_III for this useful post:

Platinum_Hunter
04-06-2020, 07:51 AM #1031
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by Doonie View Post
I just realized TheBlackPec hasn't posted in over a month. I don't think anyone is listening to us here no more.

Don't worry I keep watching this thread even if I don't update it. Just a little busy with the current situation of quarantine. Have faith my friends.
04-07-2020, 12:58 AM #1032
Doonie
Rookie
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post
I just realized TheBlackPec hasn't posted in over a month. I don't think anyone is listening to us here no more.

Don't worry I keep watching this thread even if I don't update it. Just a little busy with the current situation of quarantine. Have faith my friends.

Fair enough. I had realized that a decent amount of games had been posted with the SW and usually I see a update with which games had been posted. Good to see you're still among us with this covid nonsense going on
04-07-2020, 12:58 AM #1033
Doonie
Rookie

Fair enough. I had realized that a decent amount of games had been posted with the SW and usually I see a update with which games had been posted. Good to see you're still among us with this covid nonsense going on
04-07-2020, 07:48 AM #1034
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month

And I'm in Italy so the situation isn't the best right now but I'm confident everything is going to be all right in a couple of months.

Anyway I'll update this soon. Sorry for the delay
Last edited by TheBlackPec ; 04-07-2020 at 02:17 PM.
04-07-2020, 05:41 PM #1035
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
ADDED

04-12-2020, 01:36 PM #1036
FaLiar
Gobble
pls add Final Fantasy 7 Remake

The following 2 users say thank you to FaLiar for this useful post:

Fortesque29, TheBlackPec

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo