05-10-2017, 12:34 PM #1
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

(click on it)
You must login or register to view this content.

If you have not received your license key on your primary Paypal email You must login or register to view this content.
If you experience issues/errors/bugs regarding Save Wizard You must login or register to view this content.
If you have issues with a supported game You must login or register to view this content.
Would you like SW to add a particular game? You must login or register to view this content.

LATEST SUPPORTED GAMES

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

LATEST CHEATS FIXES & UPDATES
Captain Tsubasa: Rise Of New Champions / Control / SnowRunner

WISHLIST

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Total number of games: 1.068
Total number of cheats: 49.596
Last updated: 26th of September 2020 at 19:07 (UTC)
Supported Firmware 8.00 Beta 5
Last edited by TheBlackPec ; 09-29-2020 at 09:13 AM. Reason: List Update

The following 183 users say thank you to TheBlackPec for this useful post:

_cj3z_, abufhad, Alexsandr194, ALI_80, alifilm, Alucard_Immorta, Amit4pro, Andrey-Shapenkov, anor_im, aref 1, arnaud02, Assau1t_Meister, Awak3n1ng, AwesomeGreat, bayesh, belga, benjia, BigTrain, billbob87, blackjohn, blackmustang58, boodi82013, burntlink, camapoct, Cap77, ChaosFactor, CheaterPS3.1, chobit, ChronosGD, CosmoConstant, cri123, danielvasqu, dante.salomone, DaPrince, DARKFAHAD, darkmagic909, davidgraham1977, dokoo30, ehdqkr, euqet01di, Evilnessmod, f100fahad, F1nalFantasy, Father Luckeyy, foreveryoung239, fronik, GabrielTadeu, gamer50, GelsonSilva, ghostfile79, gogeta62, gr82b67, Greydraic, hackstraiker, hajwel, hassan_915, Hatchet Harry, Heineken2570, Herobrine344, Hklj, HM.198, hsoon2201, Hydrogen, jaber2018, jameshird85, jancuks85, Jean-Lopez, Joemama070, Jtripz, kensusflow, Kim-Chi, kirasor, KleberMishima, Kyushuu, lbsnake, Le Gamertag, leping, linkey, linksam88, Logan_Sony, LOORDWAR, lucian_vlis, luis17, macflay59, Maco87, madmax6688, Mahm0udzaki, marcooliveirafi, mark1, MarsJ, master lee, mauromuratore, maybebereckless, Maycon_gbi, Mbartlett29, meier88, Merlin_wall, mikhail, mochael, MODZ4FUN420 and 83 other users.
05-07-2020, 04:09 AM #1046
Please add Warhammer: Inquisitor Martyr! Thank you!
05-09-2020, 08:06 AM #1047
Hey guys, as we know we don't have Dishonored 2 save wizard codes yet because for some reason it isn't popular🤷 that's what I heard, so people who are interested please submit a request on this site below.

https://www.savewizard.net/support/contact-us-game-request/

We need as many request as possible so the more people sent requests will have high chances to get the cheat codes.

Thanks for your precious time!!
05-11-2020, 11:11 PM #1048
Do Digimon World: Next Order cheats work for anyone? They worked a while back but after the latest update..I got nothing. Not a single cheat works. It says applied successfully but after putting it back on my PS4, Its like its unedited. No changes.
05-12-2020, 05:12 PM #1049
Please max credits for MOTOGP 15
05-12-2020, 10:47 PM #1050
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post

Quick question.
The wishlist part… Do you need saves for those games or are actually working on adding those games to the list?

Thank you for the hard work even with all this viral mess going around.
Last edited by Greydraic ; 05-12-2020 at 10:47 PM.

The following user thanked Greydraic for this useful post:

TheBlackPec
05-13-2020, 08:15 AM #1051
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by Greydraic View Post

Quick question.
The wishlist part… Do you need saves for those games or are actually working on adding those games to the list?

Thank you for the hard work even with all this viral mess going around.

The Basic idea is collecting NGU's users wishlist as we are a very active community for SW.
I can't stress enough to send your saves for every request you have. Always and I mean ALWAYS send your save to the official SW page linked on the top of the thread.
If you guys see a game requested here and added to the wishlist it doesn't mean it will be added soon, It means it is a requested save from only one user. So if you agree and see it on the wishlist send your save too. The more saves the higher probability to see the game on SW.
Of course it depend on a lot of things too. I see a lot of complaint about for example Dishonored series. It's a really complicated save to mess with and almost useless even if advanced mode for the game behaviour. But it doesn't mean you should stop sending saves for that game.

The absolutely only type of game that will never be added is always-online games. For example gems of war or Black Ops 4. That will never happen as everything is server sided and everything is usable against other players online. That's absolutely not fair to start a game you never played and have, let me say, max level and max money from scratch. SW is intended to mess and have fine for you own.
05-13-2020, 02:16 PM #1052

I know that even the Dishonored 1 game even for the PS3 version could only be edited when a save was done at the Hounds Pit Pub.
Any save done anywhere else would create completely different file names and the data was on completely different offsets.

I would theorize the same happens with Dishonored 1 at the PS4 and most probably Dishonored 2.
And if that happens I believe you and I both know that without advance mode those save files for those games will never be edited.

Although I do not understand why Watch Dogs 1 hasn't been added.

But I'll keep sending save files if you think it helps.

Anyway thanks for the hard work.

The following 3 users say thank you to Greydraic for this useful post:

Doonie, tahir2676, TheBlackPec
05-14-2020, 12:24 AM #1053

Hey I'm curious now, how many saves or total number of request were added particularly for Dishonored series till now ?
05-15-2020, 07:46 AM #1054
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by tahir2676 View Post

Hey I'm curious now, how many saves or total number of request were added particularly for Dishonored series till now ?

Sorry I wish I knew to tell everyone but remember I'm not in any way affiliated with SW team.
I'm just a dedicated NGU user Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo