11-20-2017, 02:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I have been featured on this thing 6 fucking times. Almost everyone I come across on Instagram has been like,

"Haha, I already have you blocked on PSN, scrub."

Even if I hadnt been testing out my save and happened to one shot them or mess with them, and was only using modded armor I would STILL appear on this list. I don't disagree with what the owners do but when they deliberately police the game, it frustrates all parties.

It's almost like feminism (no offense), you just can't say your part. Regardless! I do not play online anymore with modded gems or stats or weapons, because honestly I cant go mess around with people with only a pistol and a crown (like a real parry king) without infinite health and expect not to see myself getting harassed and bullied off the internet, its absolutely bullshit. I'm not saying they're mumbling the same shit as me but it needs to stop. At LEAST give them a chance to say sorry or whatever.

What's worse is that they must think we as people are on a lower level of life or something, I mean c'mon: "People are people, so why should it be, that you hate me?"

I am making a video on this matter soon. My channel is on my profile. Jk its Wudchuk Squirl

Here's a link to the doc You must login or register to view this content.

Please understand where I am coming from. Especially you, Astri, if you are reading this.
Last edited by b1p3daL ; 11-20-2017 at 02:11 PM. Reason: forgot a line

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo