Patient in Time's DYING LIGHT DROPPING MOD PACK

REGIONS
EU and US

Title ID
US: CUSA03946
EU: CUSA03991

THIS IS NOT A PLATINUM TROPHY SAVE

Thanks to zDarkPlayer for helping me with the EU Save Dancing

PLEASE LEAVE A THUMBS UP AND GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK I WORK HARD ON THESE SAVES AND THERE WILL BE MUCH MORE TO COME!!!

HAVE ANY IDEA'S FOR SAVES OR ITEMS HAVE ANY ITEMS NOT IN MY SAVE CONTACT ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA'S BELOW

You must login or register to view this content.
PSN ID Patient_in_Time

US Enhanced Edition Contains

446 GOLD WEAPONS
900k Stacks of Grenades, Throwing Stars, Air Strikes, Medkits, Lockpicks, Fuel, Night Hunter Booster and much more
LOTS OF MONEY
700K Stack of Jewel Caskets
900k Stack of Clickers, Kings
900k Stacks of ALL Craft Parts
Legend Rank 250
All Skills Unlocked
Level 6 (Disciple) Trust Level
100% DLC
TONS OF GOLD CAR PARTS in INVENTORY

EU Enhanced Edition Contains

446 GOLD WEAPONS
900k Stacks of Grenades, Throwing Stars, Air Strikes, Medkits, Lockpicks, Fuel, Night Hunter Booster and much more
700K Stack of Jewel Caskets
900k Stack of Clickers, Kings
900k Stacks of ALL Craft Parts
Legend Rank 250
All Skills Unlocked
Level 6 (Disciple) Trust Level
TONS OF GOLD CAR PARTS in INVENTORY

ALL SAVES ARE ALREADY IN ZIP FILES READY TO IMPORT WITH SAVEWIZARD

Download Link

Last edited by PatientInTime ; 10-09-2018 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Updated with EU save

The following 77 users say thank you to PatientInTime for this useful post:

_cj3z_, Abdliito, Aboodz, abufhad, ALSHARJI234, Ashina Traveler, ATHx, bluntxsy, Bolacxa, BubbaDaBarb, cobraq1tee, danilo_BR, dark_inuyasha, Daximus-Maximus, Dimitri2001, Dixon481, ElijahJC, Exodia7x, faroosy66, fataljohno, FiraKuro, Fizzy Joon, Gagliardi, GAHALE2, GelsonSilva, ggor1, GodlyBeAsT95, Greydraic, Hamadi_TOM, Harderbetter, Haroon78654, henrywuishere, iamtf8, ignored467, imlooyah, Isaac Clarke, Ismas77, jackoo, Junajuna, kikilon, LastEvilAngel, Lethal Hack, LostSoulSiskel, lowclassgod, M0s4, MADNESSxl, magic1361, Mephisto13, MOD-RuLeZ, ModdingNoop, naorcs, network10, NeutronStar, Nils_Florian, Oni_Bearserker, Over-K, QUINN MODZ, raffa57, RagingFistX11, Reggaetonboy1, rewagtfo, rowan56, ryscape, samb0, Shoplifts, silent7, spagolla, STVBDKD, SuperDuperCasual, titinipl, viniciusventrue2, Wildarms, williambenjamin, WrecklessBaby, xGamerManX, XHaMAD-77, Zaitei
06-08-2018, 10:10 PM #92
Originally posted by OPTI
Need to change the tittle to US only

i haven't changed it i had a EU Base Game but i had to have a new person help me so i apologize for any issues
06-08-2018, 10:36 PM #93
OPTI 5000
Save Point
Originally posted by xeepichoster View Post
i haven't changed it i had a EU Base Game but i had to have a new person help me so i apologize for any issues

Your OK mate.
I live in New Zealand, so I have EU version. So if u need help I'm here
06-09-2018, 12:58 AM #94
Your OK mate.
I live in New Zealand, so I have EU version. So if u need help I'm here

I have been needing someone to help but its hard due to the timezone differences, Yea if your down to help please speak english and know how to do the ethernet cable dupe glitch if you do not know how i can tell you how if you have wired internet and not wireless
06-09-2018, 04:44 AM #95
OPTI 5000
Save Point
Originally posted by xeepichoster View Post
I have been needing someone to help but its hard due to the timezone differences, Yea if your down to help please speak english and know how to do the ethernet cable dupe glitch if you do not know how i can tell you how if you have wired internet and not wireless

I do not know the dupe glitch and yes I'm on wired
06-09-2018, 04:54 AM #96
I do not know the dupe glitch and yes I'm on wired

ok if you are wired i can teach you how to do it and you speak english decently last person didnt at all
06-11-2018, 06:48 AM #97
Need save data for The Following EU version, can anyone help me wit this? I played US version and save data dont work with EU version
06-11-2018, 07:03 AM #98
Originally posted by mortuss View Post
Need save data for The Following EU version, can anyone help me wit this? I played US version and save data dont work with EU version

yup i will be adding EU Enhanced edition now i have a new person helping me with that
06-28-2018, 11:08 AM #99
ski4l
Save Point
Well I can also help if you need it , I have the EU version from the playstore
06-28-2018, 01:13 PM #100
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Need to change the tittle to US only

Hi dude
I got the simple version of that USA game.
I'm looking for a starter-save, because initially, I want to get all the trophies legitimately.
I saw that at the end of your post, you put a starter save !!!
Will this starter-save pop some trophy?
I wonder if that happens, it will ruin my game.

PS: SW does not support this game, otherwise I could work on this save.

tks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo