09-14-2014, 09:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When is the PS4 going to get a cheating device? Is there going to be an Xploder for the PS4?

The following 6 users say thank you to Monkeydad1977 for this useful post:

⚔Spanners⚔, Joel, MysticDragon, ripherup, wajdi9, xLew--

The following 10 users groaned at Monkeydad1977 for this awful post:

:HIGH:, Eat_Ur_Food, elgolumm, King Sosa, LetMeHelpYou, MRHackzFTW, SeanVII, x5150xiZombie, xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
09-20-2014, 08:58 AM #11
xLew--
Former Staff
doubt it'll be any time soon, a game genie would be nice though, some games ive got id like to play through but i cant bring myself to do it, maybe if i had unlimited ammo or all upgrades etc it'd make the rerun fun again.

hopefully something will come out down the line, on ps3 i actually got me into alot of other games, even getting me to buy dlc as i enjoyed the game again!

The following 2 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

⚔Spanners⚔, Monkeydad1977
09-21-2014, 05:36 PM #12
Eat_Ur_Food
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Monkeydad1977 View Post
LOL =D I see only 8 cry babies have groaned at this post so far. I thought that by now a dozen or more cry babies/trolls would have groaned at this post. Anyways, I'm really looking forward to the next Xploder. Keep up the good work Xploder/NGU!

I groaned the post because your wording in the thread title was misleading. I for one never understood why people conform to the rules of a product if they have fully purchased/owns the product. Maybe Sony should set up some type of leasing program for individuals who prefer to conform to the limitations Sony has put forth. A question mark at the end of the title would have netted a like from me. :yes:
Last edited by Eat_Ur_Food ; 09-21-2014 at 05:38 PM.

The following user thanked Eat_Ur_Food for this useful post:

Monkeydad1977
09-22-2014, 10:35 AM #13
Any word on a PS4 Game Genie, a new Bruteforce, or PS4 tools like there is for the PS3?
09-23-2014, 05:24 PM #14
toufil
Do a barrel roll!
thanks!
10-09-2014, 08:25 AM #15
This is all I can find right now... You must login or register to view this content.
11-29-2014, 06:55 PM #16
Hola
Big Daddy
I wish for a clean console for once :(
11-29-2014, 07:09 PM #17
Alt
Banned
Hopefully not for a long time.

Massive put off for me is mods.

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

skaterboy16
11-30-2014, 08:28 PM #18
Originally posted by Monkeydad1977 View Post
I love to cheat! =D I have been cheating since the NES. Back in the day when I owned a PS3 I had Game Genie, Xploder, Bruteforce, and PS3 tools. I'm also learning how to make games on the Unity game engine so it's the modding that's the most fun for me. I like being in control and being creative. I can't do that without modding/cheating. Playing an unmodded game is boring.

For me modding a game adds more to it, more depth and new ways to play, I love modding and I can't wait till they make a Xploder PS4.

The following user thanked archmeister94 for this useful post:

Monkeydad1977
12-01-2014, 02:06 AM #19
bmxjason
Save Point
well so it hit me like a ton of bricks the other day when someone asked me"is the ps4 worth it" I was quite for a minute and told that person NO. NOT YET! i truly fell in love with my ps3 when i learned about jailbreak and what what awesome opportunities that opened up for me under one console. i love the retro gaming aspect. i love that i can run ps2 ps1 games. ive never have never done any RTM but i would play around with it at some point im sure. but i kinda wasted money on the ps4 right now because i can only play with a select few games and only some of my clan members. (until everyone moves to PS4) i would love to see a jailbreak for the ps4 just to see what it is capable of. regardless its still like having 2 different worlds because people stuck in the ps3 world and people in the ps4 world. i find myself playing my ps3 more than the 4. im a super noob also im just finding out about this amazing modding world.. i want to learn so much but its really hard not coming from a computer back ground or any technical back ground at that. i would like to play a game and master it before modding it...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo