09-14-2014, 09:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When is the PS4 going to get a cheating device? Is there going to be an Xploder for the PS4?

The following 6 users say thank you to Monkeydad1977 for this useful post:

⚔Spanners⚔, Joel, MysticDragon, ripherup, wajdi9, xLew--

The following 10 users groaned at Monkeydad1977 for this awful post:

:HIGH:, Eat_Ur_Food, elgolumm, King Sosa, LetMeHelpYou, MRHackzFTW, SeanVII, x5150xiZombie, xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
12-01-2014, 05:55 PM #20
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by bmxjason View Post
well so it hit me like a ton of bricks the other day when someone asked me"is the ps4 worth it" I was quite for a minute and told that person NO. NOT YET! i truly fell in love with my ps3 when i learned about jailbreak and what what awesome opportunities that opened up for me under one console. i love the retro gaming aspect. i love that i can run ps2 ps1 games. ive never have never done any RTM but i would play around with it at some point im sure. but i kinda wasted money on the ps4 right now because i can only play with a select few games and only some of my clan members. (until everyone moves to PS4) i would love to see a jailbreak for the ps4 just to see what it is capable of. regardless its still like having 2 different worlds because people stuck in the ps3 world and people in the ps4 world. i find myself playing my ps3 more than the 4. im a super noob also im just finding out about this amazing modding world.. i want to learn so much but its really hard not coming from a computer back ground or any technical back ground at that. i would like to play a game and master it before modding it...

When the jailbreak for the Playstation 3 first come out (3.55), it was the best thing since sliced bread.
After a while however, it got very boring for me at least. Modding isn't fun anymore in my option.

If you wanted to mod, play older gen games and alike why don't you get a PC? On PC the possibilities are endless.

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

skaterboy16
12-01-2014, 06:46 PM #21
bmxjason
Save Point
Originally posted by Alt View Post
When the jailbreak for the Playstation 3 first come out (3.55), it was the best thing since sliced bread.
After a while however, it got very boring for me at least. Modding isn't fun anymore in my option.

If you wanted to mod, play older gen games and alike why don't you get a PC? On PC the possibilities are endless.

i get it! but see for me this is like sliced bread im a little late to get on the modding train. so i want to play around with it so i can learn it. as for pc gaming i never really got into that. i had a NES when it first came out the SNES then kinda skipped some time and got a playstation 2 then 3. never new about the modding thing. only new about gameshark. always been intrigued with glitches though... up up down down MARIO ect..... i see that alien alpha just came out seems cool but. im not familiar with online PC gaming. i hate to say it but the only game structure i play is first person shooters. so I dont really fall under the "title"gamer i guess. im a fiddler in a way. i like the cod platforms(hated GHOST) ive tried Battlefield but could not get into it. I know go ahead and hate! Destiny well i like the multiplayer story mode EXTREMELY repetitious but crucible mode was horrible. could not talk to other random team mates and the list goes on.

The following user thanked bmxjason for this useful post:

Monkeydad1977
12-02-2014, 05:46 PM #22
Alt
Banned
Going to close this as its pointless having it open.

Who knows when any sort of cheats/hacks/mods will come out for the Playstation 4, hopefully not for a long time in my opinion.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo