04-19-2016, 07:33 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NextGenUpdate, Jason here. I would like to share with you some new possible information coming from Jose Miguel (Zecoxao) and from my buddy Red-EyeX32. Well it seems that there could be Debug Settings on Retail Units on the PS4. We have some evidence to backup the situation, but some is considered not real. I'll keep updating everyone until we get a positive answer.

You must login or register to view this content.

We can't for sure know if this is true or not, but we have seen multiple photos showing Debug Settings on the PS4. We might be getting some more answers in the next couple of days. Stay tuned guys.

Cheers, Hydrogen Hi

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

04-21-2016, 04:50 PM #2
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Hello NextGenUpdate, Jason here. I would like to share with you some new possible information coming from Jose Miguel (Zecoxao) and from my buddy Red-EyeX32. Well it seems that there could be Debug Settings on Retail Units on the PS4. We have some evidence to backup the situation, but some is considered not real. I'll keep updating everyone until we get a positive answer.

We can't for sure know if this is true or not, but we have seen multiple photos showing Debug Settings on the PS4. We might be getting some more answers in the next couple of days. Stay tuned guys.

Cheers, Hydrogen Hi

I cannot blame Jose for keeping some secrecy to what fw the debug settings are on but I'm sure it's not on the more recent firmware. Thank you once again for keeping us informed Hydrogen.
04-21-2016, 05:57 PM #3
Originally posted by OGConsoleModz View Post
I cannot blame Jose for keeping some secrecy to what fw the debug settings are on but I'm sure it's not on the more recent firmware. Thank you once again for keeping us informed Hydrogen.

It's not Smile
04-21-2016, 07:08 PM #4
Default Avatar
Oneup
We have some evidence to backup the situation, but some is considered not real. I'll keep updating everyone until we get a positive answer.

And where would that evidence be?
04-21-2016, 07:08 PM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
And where would that evidence be?

It's on the photos shown above lol.
04-21-2016, 07:09 PM #6
Default Avatar
Oneup
It's on the photos shown above lol.

People discussing something isn't evidence that it exists. Unless you forgot to post some other pictures of these "debug settings". There's nothing there that proves anything.

The following user thanked Oneup for this useful post:

Dog88Christian
04-21-2016, 07:11 PM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod
People discussing something isn't evidence that it exists.

There are photos everywhere showing Debug Settings on PS4s. If you need one contact Red, he has one :p
04-21-2016, 07:14 PM #8
Default Avatar
Oneup
There are photos everywhere showing Debug Settings on PS4s. If you need one contact Red, he has one :p

I shouldn't have to contact anyone. If you are going to post it like it's an article at least post everything that goes with it. Write it so its a 1 stop post rather than having people go to other sources to piece together a story you are trying to convey.
04-21-2016, 07:19 PM #9
Hydrogen
Super Mod
I shouldn't have to contact anyone. If you are going to post it like it's an article at least post everything that goes with it. Write it so its a 1 stop post rather than having people go to other sources to piece together a story you are trying to convey.

Not going to start an argument, but just posting my opinions and the information I have heard. If you don't like it, don't reply on my threads or ask a staff to take it down. In conclusion, this is the last reply i'm sending. Have an amazing day sir!

Cheers, Hydrogen
04-21-2016, 07:21 PM #10
Default Avatar
Oneup
Not going to start an argument, but just posting my opinions and the information I have heard. If you don't like it, don't reply on my threads or ask a staff to take it down. In conclusion, this is the last reply i'm sending. Have an amazing day sir!

Cheers, Hydrogen

Not looking for an argument? I was giving feedback as to how you could make your posts more informative.

Saying if you don't like it then don't respond is just terrible. That would be like me saying if you don't like criticism then don't post.

The following 2 users say thank you to Oneup for this useful post:

Badger__4765, Xjiejd8s

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo