04-19-2016, 07:33 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NextGenUpdate, Jason here. I would like to share with you some new possible information coming from Jose Miguel (Zecoxao) and from my buddy Red-EyeX32. Well it seems that there could be Debug Settings on Retail Units on the PS4. We have some evidence to backup the situation, but some is considered not real. I'll keep updating everyone until we get a positive answer.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

We can't for sure know if this is true or not, but we have seen multiple photos showing Debug Settings on the PS4. We might be getting some more answers in the next couple of days. Stay tuned guys.

Cheers, Hydrogen Hi

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

04-21-2016, 07:40 PM #11
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
There are photos everywhere showing Debug Settings on PS4s. If you need one contact Red, he has one :p

cause it's testkits or devkit, im sure sony did the qa thing on ps4 like they did on ps3 to have cex debug setting on there, but u can go online and see bunches of pics and few videos of debug setting lol
04-22-2016, 01:54 AM #12
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
cause it's testkits or devkit, im sure sony did the qa thing on ps4 like they did on ps3 to have cex debug setting on there, but u can go online and see bunches of pics and few videos of debug setting lol

No this is a retail console.
04-22-2016, 02:07 AM #13
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
No this is a retail console.

i did say unless :p
04-22-2016, 09:39 AM #14
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
Not looking for an argument? I was giving feedback as to how you could make your posts more informative.

Saying if you don't like it then don't respond is just terrible. That would be like me saying if you don't like criticism then don't post.

i agree sir

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo