Post: [1.76 PS4] Advanced Warfare Trophy Modding by Bad ChoicesZ & Kurt
11-14-2016, 01:24 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NextGenUpdate, previously we showcased PS4 Developer Bad ChoiceZ showing his Real Time Sample video of his Text Editing on the PS4. Today, PS4 Developer's Bad ChoicesZ & Kurt have now showcased a video of them automatically unlocking the first 5 trophies of the game. This shows us we're getting closer to things every week don't you think?

Bad ChoicesZ Video Description:

"Just another video Main credits to:
BadChoicesZ + Kurt2467 with a Big thanks to SC58.
-more info below-

Just hadn't uploaded anything thought i'd upload this small example of modding another game ^_^.

In this video i just called the Advanced warfare function sv_gamesendservercommand, via rpc.
Obviously there is alot more that can done with just this function alone let alone others i have, but i thought this example was sufficient.

I only coded the "all trophys" button to unlock the first 5 trophies for this video. Also apologies i should of done a notify message in this video but i didn't think of it XD. Another video perhaps."
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 11-15-2016 at 02:12 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, BurtE, DMAAR-7777, Dog88Christian, EMINEM__x3, Geo, LostSoulSiskel, Darth Saul, Speedy
11-14-2016, 06:04 PM #11
shawncarnage
Little One
Hence the release once released so many ps4's will be hacked they wont know who to ban to eliminate it. Even better if jb is current fw.
11-14-2016, 08:03 PM #12
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
Originally posted by SR71 View Post
I'm sure PS4s have unique console Ids of some sorts like the PS3.

Yea and you do see how big of a shit show that is right? Why would you even want to mess with that. :dumb:
11-14-2016, 08:04 PM #13
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
Originally posted by shawncarnage View Post
Hence the release once released so many ps4's will be hacked they wont know who to ban to eliminate it. Even better if jb is current fw.

oh trust me, they'll know who to ban. All the jackasses that screw around with this stuff.

The following user thanked primetime43 for this useful post:

#Dragoss
11-14-2016, 09:53 PM #14
Hola
Big Daddy
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Trophies are real.

Oh, okay, how can you tell? Smile
11-14-2016, 10:06 PM #15
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Hola View Post
Oh, okay, how can you tell? Smile

Why would they lie about this main thing after they shown us all of this? Other developers have shown confirmation on the RT Samples etc.. If you really think about it, all PS4 Developers know things way ahead of us. The trophy unlock shown above was probably found months ago, and barely showing us now. Even if they did try to lie to us, they would lose mostly everyone that followed them, and would be considered a liar. They wont ever be trusted again in the scene.

EDIT: In addition, they also stated SC58 helped them out on things. Would SC58, a really famous PS4 Developer, lie to us? I don't think so.

By the way, i'm not going at you, or bashing aha. I'm just trying to say my opinion Upside Down Happy
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 11-14-2016 at 10:08 PM.
11-15-2016, 01:09 AM #16
BadChoicesZ
I defeated!
Why would they lie about this main thing after they shown us all of this? Other developers have shown confirmation on the RT Samples etc.. If you really think about it, all PS4 Developers know things way ahead of us. The trophy unlock shown above was probably found months ago, and barely showing us now. Even if they did try to lie to us, they would lose mostly everyone that followed them, and would be considered a liar. They wont ever be trusted again in the scene.

EDIT: In addition, they also stated SC58 helped them out on things. Would SC58, a really famous PS4 Developer, lie to us? I don't think so.

By the way, i'm not going at you, or bashing aha. I'm just trying to say my opinion Upside Down Happy

Sorry to break it to you, yea this is legit, however i state that it's just using sv_gamesendservercommand to do, SC58 and other PS3/XBOX modders have shown how to unlock trophies using sv_gssc. SC58's cod knowledge is great i had forgotten a lot of what i learnt therefore gave him credits for reminding me of some stuff. There's prob other credits i should of gave like to choco who's teachings in the past made making RPC in x86-64 alot easier =).

p.s Editing a video to have 'fake notifications of trophies'?? lol, it'd be alot of work to do that from a 'moving' recording and make moving stuff appear on the screen.. I am known for much better things in the scene, not for trolling. Kurt2467 although has made 'mistakes' in the past with cid stealing etc but he is also known for Quality tools and Impressive mods that are unreleased.
Last edited by BadChoicesZ ; 11-15-2016 at 01:11 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to BadChoicesZ for this useful post:

Hola, Hydrogen
11-15-2016, 01:19 AM #17
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
That's pretty neat.
11-15-2016, 01:22 AM #18
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by BadChoicesZ View Post
Sorry to break it to you, yea this is legit, however i state that it's just using sv_gamesendservercommand to do, SC58 and other PS3/XBOX modders have shown how to unlock trophies using sv_gssc. SC58's cod knowledge is great i had forgotten a lot of what i learnt therefore gave him credits for reminding me of some stuff. There's prob other credits i should of gave like to choco who's teachings in the past made making RPC in x86-64 alot easier =).

p.s Editing a video to have 'fake notifications of trophies'?? lol, it'd be alot of work to do that from a 'moving' recording and make moving stuff appear on the screen.. I am known for much better things in the scene, not for trolling. Kurt2467 although has made 'mistakes' in the past with cid stealing etc but he is also known for Quality tools and Impressive mods that are unreleased.

"Sorry to break it to you, yea this is legit"

wat I never said it was fake tho :ha!: lol
11-15-2016, 01:31 AM #19
BadChoicesZ
I defeated!
"Sorry to break it to you, yea this is legit"

wat I never said it was fake tho :ha!: lol

I meant, that its not anything ps4 groundbreaking, its just unlocking trophies for cod...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo