Post: [1.76 PS4] Advanced Warfare Trophy Modding by Bad ChoicesZ & Kurt
11-14-2016, 01:24 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NextGenUpdate, previously we showcased PS4 Developer Bad ChoiceZ showing his Real Time Sample video of his Text Editing on the PS4. Today, PS4 Developer's Bad ChoicesZ & Kurt have now showcased a video of them automatically unlocking the first 5 trophies of the game. This shows us we're getting closer to things every week don't you think?

Bad ChoicesZ Video Description:

"Just another video Main credits to:
BadChoicesZ + Kurt2467 with a Big thanks to SC58.
-more info below-

Just hadn't uploaded anything thought i'd upload this small example of modding another game ^_^.

In this video i just called the Advanced warfare function sv_gamesendservercommand, via rpc.
Obviously there is alot more that can done with just this function alone let alone others i have, but i thought this example was sufficient.

I only coded the "all trophys" button to unlock the first 5 trophies for this video. Also apologies i should of done a notify message in this video but i didn't think of it XD. Another video perhaps."
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 11-15-2016 at 02:12 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, BurtE, DMAAR-7777, Dog88Christian, EMINEM__x3, Geo, LostSoulSiskel, Darth Saul, Speedy
11-15-2016, 01:46 AM #20
No't everyone care for online game play
and No't every game deserve online play
And This is "Hella" Dope Reaper
Last edited by GrimDoe ; 11-15-2016 at 01:50 AM.
11-15-2016, 02:17 AM #21
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by GrimDoe View Post
No't everyone care for online game play
and No't every game deserve online play
And This is "Hella" Dope Reaper

Quote to GrimDoe:
only game that would get fcked is gta and cod, if this really hurts online play (which is does, mostly with stuff that you don't need to be host) then people needa give other games a chance Enzo

Quote to everyone else:
yes this is all legit, been possible since exploits release whenever that was, hope to see things from myself in the future (if my sorry ass won't be lazy and make something), Cheer's :spoder:

PS. Mad props to BC being first or one of the first Geo
Last edited by SC58 ; 11-15-2016 at 02:22 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, BadChoicesZ, Hydrogen
11-15-2016, 02:32 AM #22
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Quote to GrimDoe:
only game that would get fcked is gta and cod, if this really hurts online play (which is does, mostly with stuff that you don't need to be host) then people needa give other games a chance Enzo

There is a lot of Games that could benefit from Modding
Hell I'm ready to get my hands on Mortal Kombat X
There is already a bunch of Damn Good Mods for MKX On the PC
That later can be converted over to The PS4 sometime in the Future,

and yes GTA and COD also Have some Kick @## Mods too
So this is just a small start to a bigger beginning I hope for Smile
11-15-2016, 02:34 AM #23
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by GrimDoe View Post
There is a lot of Games that could benefit from Modding
Hell I'm ready to get my hands on Mortal Kombat X
There is already a bunch of Damn Good Mods for MKX On the PC
That later can be converted over to The PS4 sometime in the Future,

and yes GTA and COD also Have some Kick @## Mods too
So this is just a small start to a bigger beginning I hope for Smile

yes other games get modded aswell but not as bad as cod and gta will be for online play
11-15-2016, 02:42 AM #24
True ........
Last edited by GrimDoe ; 11-15-2016 at 02:48 AM.
11-15-2016, 02:46 AM #25
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
yes other games get modded aswell but not as bad as cod and gta will be for online play

True but most of the time when a games do get modded its to Extend the capability of the game and the Life of the Game too.
Also it would not be too bad if GTA Gets modded on the PS4
Now COD I can see the Down Side of it getting modded/Hack I been there and done that from COD MW and so on
No Clips UFO God Mode Aimbot and so on... So I can see how cod could get F-UP Fast !
Last edited by GrimDoe ; 11-15-2016 at 02:49 AM.
11-15-2016, 08:02 AM #26
TrillBrown
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by BadChoicesZ View Post
Sorry to break it to you, yea this is legit, however i state that it's just using sv_gamesendservercommand to do, SC58 and other PS3/XBOX modders have shown how to unlock trophies using sv_gssc. SC58's cod knowledge is great i had forgotten a lot of what i learnt therefore gave him credits for reminding me of some stuff. There's prob other credits i should of gave like to choco who's teachings in the past made making RPC in x86-64 alot easier =).

p.s Editing a video to have 'fake notifications of trophies'?? lol, it'd be alot of work to do that from a 'moving' recording and make moving stuff appear on the screen.. I am known for much better things in the scene, not for trolling. Kurt2467 although has made 'mistakes' in the past with cid stealing etc but he is also known for Quality tools and Impressive mods that are unreleased.

What caught my eyes was them subscribers,, nice job fellas
11-15-2016, 01:33 PM #27
Hola
Big Daddy
Originally posted by BadChoicesZ View Post
Sorry to break it to you, yea this is legit, however i state that it's just using sv_gamesendservercommand to do, SC58 and other PS3/XBOX modders have shown how to unlock trophies using sv_gssc. SC58's cod knowledge is great i had forgotten a lot of what i learnt therefore gave him credits for reminding me of some stuff. There's prob other credits i should of gave like to choco who's teachings in the past made making RPC in x86-64 alot easier =).

p.s Editing a video to have 'fake notifications of trophies'?? lol, it'd be alot of work to do that from a 'moving' recording and make moving stuff appear on the screen.. I am known for much better things in the scene, not for trolling. Kurt2467 although has made 'mistakes' in the past with cid stealing etc but he is also known for Quality tools and Impressive mods that are unreleased.

Never said editing a video for fake trophies. I said fake the trophies. As in fake the notifications. The notifications appear exactly as shown but the trophy unlock never occur. It would be very easy to do and align with their other finds.
I am not trying to provide some type of probably non existing evidence that this is fake. I am just saying that manipulating the actual code to execute a notification is way simpler that executing the process required from an actual unlock.

Since you guys seem to be respected here i am going to believe that this was actually a real trophy unlock.

My only point is that executing code to fake certain functions is always easier than to execute the required code.

EDIT: Actually as you stated above, it is done with sv_gamesendservercommand so that explains why you can unlock these trophies, a unlock without this would be way harder to execute..
Last edited by Hola ; 11-15-2016 at 01:47 PM.
11-15-2016, 03:15 PM #28
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Can't wait for the ps4 cid stealer

The following 7 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

#Dragoss, Red-EyeX32, Gehirnstaub, Hydrogen, OG Trojan041, Vince

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo