Post: Gran Turismo Sport - LEVEL 50 and 91 online wins SAVE !!! [CUSA02168]
12-17-2018, 11:41 AM #1
simo15
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Gran Turismo Sport - LEVEL 50 and 91 online wins SAVE !!!

Hi all,

resign the save with SAVE WIZARD (if someone need help with this - I can do it for you, just PM me).

DOWNLOAD 1
You must login or register to view this content.

Start the game OFFLINE , load and complete any Mission Challenge and at the end with score screen you will obtain:

You must login or register to view this content. King of the Ovals

You must login or register to view this content. Legendary Driver

Start the game OFFLINE , load and complete any RACE from CAMPAIGN and at the end with score screen you will obtain:

You must login or register to view this content. Record Number of Wins

...maybe more, just be carefull.

DOWNLOAD 2
You must login or register to view this content.

Start the game OFFLINE , load and complete any Mission Challenge and at the end with score screen you will obtain:

You must login or register to view this content. Ultimate Driver

I get these trophies legal and tested it on a second accout, and it works !!!

Tested with EU disc version 1.31 and PS4 FW 6.20
Last edited by simo15 ; 01-16-2019 at 01:53 PM.

The following 55 users say thank you to simo15 for this useful post:

abufhad, adams2210, Akeemi14, ALI_80, Amoo_Ali, AndrewG87, Anselmo Ricci, bang4stylez, belga, Bigboss240280, bigburt82, Blackramzes, brownie_1, claudiocuti, Cloud, Cris242cris7, Death Spirit, Devilsar, Dimitri2001, eeee, Elektroboyz, f100fahad, fernando solid, fonfir, furia20881, Ali D Killer, hotboyx4, huhn7000, ignored467, InfamousD1, Jacobboii, Jax1984, Jerem92i, jimke1, KingRonSwanson, legrizvard, Loverside97, LuciBee, LuffyGoku, mark1, MrSinster, ntncrlsfrtsdmnz, R4zGr1Z, RageSoul51, rxmb2683, smushpie, stasya, tasty.modz882, TCICT, ThatEpicSomeone, TwoWeu, Viperstarforce, whitedeath1975, Wosley, XSALEHX007
01-24-2020, 11:07 AM #29
wow this saves are awesome! but, if someone could re-region for us region, that would be great... thanx already!
04-22-2020, 03:00 PM #30
hi, is there any way to get the certified genius trophy offline or otherwise? it is impossible to get poles playing with the joystick at the level in the
game.
05-04-2020, 06:44 AM #31
cant load it online ???
05-04-2020, 02:37 PM #32
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by iggi321 View Post
cant load it online ???

I assume the stats don't carry over to the online just load it while being signed off

The following 2 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

ignored467, smushpie
05-04-2020, 08:28 PM #33
smushpie
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Originally posted by iggi321 View Post
cant load it online ???

I assume the stats don't carry over to the online just load it while being signed off

Interesting note a while back, I did try with a empty account for this (with no previous gt sports data) and was able to sync this save as its own. It had some stats that carried over (~51 ish wins, ~9 pole position finished, ~137 ish total races completed). I cant recall which saves from here but it would be a useful than starting from scratch. Again, this was done on an account to which it never had sync data with gt servers nor played.
06-04-2020, 01:22 PM #34
Could anyone be so kind and help me a bit. I have downloaded Save 2, re.signed it with save wizard and started the game without internet connection.

Then I have 261 cars and Level 50. But I cannot save because of beeing offline. When I connect then again to the Internet it loads my default profile where I have Level 5 and no cars unlocked. What is my mistake?
06-04-2020, 02:00 PM #35
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Trompetenvogel View Post
Could anyone be so kind and help me a bit. I have downloaded Save 2, re.signed it with save wizard and started the game without internet connection.

Then I have 261 cars and Level 50. But I cannot save because of beeing offline. When I connect then again to the Internet it loads my default profile where I have Level 5 and no cars unlocked. What is my mistake?

That might just be the way it works. I'm unfamiliar with the game, but according to Simo15's directions in the main post, to pop Ultimate Driver, you just complete one mission challenge using the save in the second download link (assuming we're speaking of the same save). Do you have to save in order to complete a mission challenge?

Again, though, I'm not familiar with the game. Always helps to go through others comments in the threads to see what others have said, in case you haven't already.
06-04-2020, 08:09 PM #36
Yes I used this Save. And when I am offline I have all the 261 cars and I completed the mission and I got the trophy Ultimate Driver

But it dont saves the game then because I am not online. But If I go then online again. The game use my default profile and all trophys and cars from the save are gone.

Thats why I asked what I did wrong.
06-10-2020, 07:52 PM #37
Did anyone know what I did wrong?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo