Post: Devil May Cry 5 Platinum Save + SSS (Rank) all difficulty [CUSA08216]
03-19-2019, 04:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This is my platinum save DMC5

You must login or register to view this content.

-All missions on S rank all difficulty

You gonna get: Hell of a Hunter
Clear all missions with S rank.

-The only thing u need to do is replay any mission and get S rank.

Worthy of Legend
Clear all missions with S rank on all difficulties

Repaly any secret mission to get:

Secrets Exposed
Clear all secret missions.

AND TO MUCH MORE

LINK: https://mega.nz/#!0TYSRYoJ

You need Open the video on YouTube. The Decryption key gonna be on the Description

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-19-2019 at 12:55 PM. Reason: title

The following 1,147 users say thank you to alvlso for this useful post:

``,, 0SANDZ, 1076530091, 1q2w3e4r.., 2triple0, 5haled159, 7ussam, A_B_Y, a366389, a7ballaa, abaadi_, abdullah_ali, abosaud09, AbsoluteZero25, AbuBeats21, abudiix, ACE_RUSYA, achosink116, acjspider, acyice, ADAY, AdInfinitumMods, Adorn_The_D, Adrianobr28, aeglos, aeneax, AeternumNox, Afro tiger, Ahmaad1, ahmadprasetya, Ahmed-Ibrahim, ahrenity, akbarwesker, AkIrA HD, akjc92, aklee530, Akusura, al3rimi22, alain__1994, Alan-Li, alarosy2015, alaseer, albert2wesker, albertr1995, AleMunhoz, Alex-Charlier, Alexander1404, Alexander91, alexgamefront, alexwight2010, alguse00, ali251020, Alialrefae, aliellie, alifilm, alii, alikhandroQ8, Alinasser502, Allisom1988, almightyjalin, alphaskill, Alt_of_Ctrl, Alucard_Immorta, alvaroortizlugo, Aman-Sangar, ambis, amigaman2005, AndersonRJMac, Andrejs-Jarovojs, angelomars, Angelus Satani, Animeshorizon, anju1321, Anonyma93, Anselmo Ricci, antchibiXDD, Anthony-Kaiawe, anuaria, AnxiousSavior, AQRed, arijitc@361, Arnold-Tahiri, ARTHURIUSS, artour0098, as12033, ashkanabri, [email protected], Ashraf1979, AsuraTelos, atokhalil1998, Austin-Lindower, avatar1o1234, AwesomeGreat, Axhwell, azad, azizX, azoznokia, azozqp, AzureFlame24, b007pm and 1,047 other users.
03-21-2019, 08:20 PM #47
Thanks!! good work!
03-21-2019, 08:47 PM #48
koz3bal
Gym leader
Originally posted by robbybobby View Post
Originally posted by koz3bal View Post
when i replay last mission on each diff trophy didnt unlock :(

Had the same issue. Here was my fix. Create a new game. Play prologue and mission 1 (this unlocks Devil Breakers in the shop and is necessary.)

Then import only the LARGEST file. The other components of the save are the other users trophy progress. So you won't unlock trophies because the creator of the save already unlocked them.

It will work if done correctly. Smile

thnx for the steps , its work
03-21-2019, 08:56 PM #49
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >

Had the same issue. Here was my fix. Create a new game. Play prologue and mission 1 (this unlocks Devil Breakers in the shop and is necessary.)

Then import only the LARGEST file. The other components of the save are the other users trophy progress. So you won't unlock trophies because the creator of the save already unlocked them.

this works but i was unable to use devil arms, i just restored my settings file and use that instead.
03-21-2019, 09:40 PM #50
can you unlock trophies for other difficults with this save?
03-21-2019, 10:45 PM #51
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post

this works but i was unable to use devil arms, i just restored my settings file and use that instead.

Yeah using other people's profile save or setting save will prevent you getting trophies the other file can grand you all the trophies except the 1k kill one orb one and the arm one since that is stored on the profile save which means you will need to do those legit i guess
03-21-2019, 10:47 PM #52
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by SeranexSama View Post
can you unlock trophies for other difficults with this save?

You probably can just don't use the settings and profile save use your own and only resign the big file of them 3 and just play the last mission on each difficulty that might pop the trophy
03-21-2019, 11:15 PM #53
For me it only needed to pass the mission 20 in the level of difficulty corresponds to that the trophy appeared, but only transfer the save no save system
03-22-2019, 12:35 AM #54
How do you download this save onto your PS4?
03-22-2019, 01:10 AM #55
MjGPr
Rookie
thanks
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo