Post: Kingdom Come: Deliverance 100% Platinum Saveset [CUSA07238]
04-03-2019, 05:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

THIS SAVESET IS FOR [US REGION - CUSA07238]

Greetings everyone!

Long-time lurker here, but had a desire to give back to the community so here is a 100 % Platinum save set for Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

NEEDS TESTING PLEASE!

I did my best to chronologically order each save file in the most natural way you would earn these trophies legit over PSN. Each folder also has a .txt file inside it with instructions on what to do in game to get trophy.

Includes save files for all trophies in base game and all DLCs minus ‘A Woman's Lot' which hasn't come out yet.

It's my first time uploading save files, so if there are any issues please let me know so we can resolve.

Cheers 😊

DOWNLOAD LINKS
Download each trophy file individually to avoid any errors. Save files are huge for this game!

Last edited by JohnnyDanger ; 04-08-2019 at 01:16 AM. Reason: title

The following 80 users say thank you to JohnnyDanger for this useful post:

adibotor, aeneax, aldwin1412, Alexsandr194, amarirules, AnalogAnomaly, Anas014, Anselmo Ricci, Arcerion, AstiKatarina, averagedude, b1p3daL, bearhurricane, bsv683, CheplukiC047, Chickenbowser, ChiefingCowboy, CosmoConstant, Dablah, dapreacher23, Djymm676, Furyon61, g11, Gagliardi, gowhawx, Hakimer, hassanxx, hbasa75, ignored467, ivan6219, Ivy_xxx, Jacobboii, jazonstaham, Kertha999, KleberMishima, Leonrpg, lukeWong, luoyantao99, malachit75, manni, RoyalBlue726, mds525700, mic88, milito0022, mnga13, naruto195, Nathaniel, nirvana999, novalkun, OMEGA.ALMIGHTY, pandorra13, POricanxxx, quickstep, SaiyanBeyondGod, salvusio, samurai_ghost, scorpion18, SeranexSama, Shadow_dragon, shemssharp, Skyrealmz, Slayer10193, snahp888, spitalfire, stasya, taniharu, tatertottato, terlan357, ThatEpicSomeone, Tolstooy_LL, Tom2795, whiteriver087, wolfpack174, wolverine56, Wosley, xBroly96, xxdrproxx, yeetmyguy, YenooR, Zhyrad
04-06-2019, 10:59 AM #11
thank you for this set.

Will be uploading to Google drive or media fire?
Mega wont allow a full download unless you buy an account.

Says I need to wait 5 hours before I can download the rest of the saves.

thanks.
04-06-2019, 09:15 PM #12
AwesomeGreat
Pokemon Trainer
Last edited by AwesomeGreat ; 04-06-2019 at 11:54 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to AwesomeGreat for this useful post:

aeneax, Anselmo Ricci, Wosley

The following user groaned AwesomeGreat for this awful post:

oldcp65
04-07-2019, 07:30 AM #13
Originally posted by AwesomeGreat View Post

Thank you for re-uploading these to Mediafire.

I'm able to download them all except the main game files.

It generates the download file, but then times out.
I have a premium account too, but it doesnt let me download them...maybe because of the size?

10GB is pretty big, even for save files.

Would you be able to split the main game files into 2 parts?
04-07-2019, 12:24 PM #14
pls CUSA07180!

The following user thanked Budokai12 for this useful post:

Anselmo Ricci
04-07-2019, 06:30 PM #15
AwesomeGreat
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Hakimer View Post
Originally posted by AwesomeGreat View Post

Thank you for re-uploading these to Mediafire.

I'm able to download them all except the main game files.

It generates the download file, but then times out.
I have a premium account too, but it doesnt let me download them...maybe because of the size?

10GB is pretty big, even for save files.

Would you be able to split the main game files into 2 parts?

I split it into 3 parts. Uploading it now.

Originally posted by Budokai12 View Post
pls CUSA07180!

It takes 30 minutes just to re region one save...and there's 72. That's 36 hours, and you have to load each file twice making it a 72 hour process. That doesn't include resigning them to your account or save wizard timing you out either which has happened to me every time I've tried.
Last edited by AwesomeGreat ; 04-07-2019 at 06:42 PM.
04-08-2019, 12:39 AM #16
Updated link in original post to Google Drive. Download each file individually from Google to avoid any errors.

Let me know if this solves the long download time. I tried re-regioning the save but SW keeps timing out after awhile.

Also if someone could please confirm that trophies pop with the set, that would be great. I would hate to give out false hope since this is a somewhat lengthy platinum journey and a pain at times.

Cheers Smile
Last edited by JohnnyDanger ; 04-08-2019 at 01:15 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to JohnnyDanger for this useful post:

aeneax, Anselmo Ricci, averagedude, Hakimer
04-08-2019, 04:26 AM #17
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by JohnnyDanger View Post
Updated link in original post to Google Drive. Download each file individually from Google to avoid any errors.

Let me know if this solves the long download time. I tried re-regioning the save but SW keeps timing out after awhile.

Also if someone could please confirm that trophies pop with the set, that would be great. I would hate to give out false hope since this is a somewhat lengthy platinum journey and a pain at times.

Cheers Smile

ANy chance of zipping the main folders? Tried to download the main game folder but it's downloading in 6 different parts
04-08-2019, 11:32 AM #18
We need a person with a FTTH 1 Gb/s for a fast upload of the files for re-region in EU... stare
04-08-2019, 03:30 PM #19
AwesomeGreat
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Anselmo Ricci View Post
We need a person with a FTTH 1 Gb/s for a fast upload of the files for re-region in EU... stare

Fast internet won't help. When you get past the timeout, save wizard tells you the import limit has been reached. I think the only way is to type all 29 billion characters individually for each save :-(
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo