Post: Kingdom Come: Deliverance 100% Platinum Saveset [CUSA07238]
04-03-2019, 05:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

THIS SAVESET IS FOR [US REGION - CUSA07238]

Greetings everyone!

Long-time lurker here, but had a desire to give back to the community so here is a 100 % Platinum save set for Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

NEEDS TESTING PLEASE!

I did my best to chronologically order each save file in the most natural way you would earn these trophies legit over PSN. Each folder also has a .txt file inside it with instructions on what to do in game to get trophy.

Includes save files for all trophies in base game and all DLCs minus ‘A Woman's Lot' which hasn't come out yet.

It's my first time uploading save files, so if there are any issues please let me know so we can resolve.

Cheers 😊

DOWNLOAD LINKS
Download each trophy file individually to avoid any errors. Save files are huge for this game!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by JohnnyDanger ; 04-08-2019 at 01:16 AM. Reason: title

The following 80 users say thank you to JohnnyDanger for this useful post:

adibotor, aeneax, aldwin1412, Alexsandr194, amarirules, AnalogAnomaly, Anas014, Anselmo Ricci, Arcerion, AstiKatarina, averagedude, b1p3daL, bearhurricane, bsv683, CheplukiC047, Chickenbowser, ChiefingCowboy, CosmoConstant, Dablah, dapreacher23, Djymm676, Furyon61, g11, Gagliardi, gowhawx, Hakimer, hassanxx, hbasa75, ignored467, ivan6219, Ivy_xxx, Jacobboii, jazonstaham, Kertha999, KleberMishima, Leonrpg, lukeWong, luoyantao99, malachit75, manni, RoyalBlue726, mds525700, mic88, milito0022, mnga13, naruto195, Nathaniel, nirvana999, novalkun, OMEGA.ALMIGHTY, pandorra13, POricanxxx, quickstep, SaiyanBeyondGod, salvusio, samurai_ghost, scorpion18, SeranexSama, Shadow_dragon, shemssharp, Skyrealmz, Slayer10193, snahp888, spitalfire, stasya, taniharu, tatertottato, terlan357, ThatEpicSomeone, Tolstooy_LL, Tom2795, whiteriver087, wolfpack174, wolverine56, Wosley, xBroly96, xxdrproxx, yeetmyguy, YenooR, Zhyrad
12-20-2019, 01:55 AM #38
Originally posted by CrimsonKnight View Post
Originally posted by CowsGoMoo View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Current patch is 1.19, btw.

Helpful information, thanks. My patch version is much earlier, single-digits, but it's the Royal Edition. I haven't started playing yet. I would assume same or similar patch.

Hi, I made a working save for the Talmsberger trophy. The trophy will now pop with this save, just talk to the quartermaster about the pitch, and then exit the conversation. The trophy will then pop, afterwards.

(NOTE: This was made on the recent patch, 1.19/1.9.2 with all dlc installed.)

Feel free to test it, and verify that it works. Btw, this mediafire link is TEMPORARY- so you might want to make a mirror of it, as I can't guarantee my link will be working all the time.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qoxhs39le9o3u/Documents

Does this have Mysterious Ways completed? If not, how close in the game is it to that quest?

Pretty sure that quest is already done.

Thanks for replying. Didn't happen to get drunk with him did you?
12-24-2019, 10:17 PM #39
Does anyone have any trophy saves for "A Women's Lot" dlc?
12-29-2019, 05:17 PM #40
For the "Traveller" trophy you need to load "A Needle In A Haystack" save. Then talk to Antonius and select "Let's go then". Do the tour and by walking around in the monastery the trophy will pop. Happy

The following 2 users say thank you to CosmoConstant for this useful post:

Chickenbowser, Nathaniel
02-02-2020, 04:17 PM #41
Originally posted by CosmoConstant View Post
For the "Traveller" trophy you need to load "A Needle In A Haystack" save. Then talk to Antonius and select "Let's go then". Do the tour and by walking around in the monastery the trophy will pop. Happy

thank you for this, I just got up to this save and decided to skip at the moment since it said it needed testing but I didn't wanna wait 30+min for SW to resign and it not work. I'll do it next.

The following user thanked SueMeImAPirate for this useful post:

CosmoConstant
02-28-2020, 11:46 PM #42
Is it possible to use these saves with the royal edition?
02-29-2020, 04:18 PM #43
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by mordegward View Post
Is it possible to use these saves with the royal edition?

Unfortunately no, since the CUSA number is different. They also cannot be re-regioned due to size limitations.
04-05-2020, 10:10 AM #44
I tried one of the saves and I can't use it because I need every DLC minus A Woman's Lot. I don't know if the other ones need them too but just a heads up to anyone looking to use these to get their trophies and don't want to end up losing their own save or don't want to pay around $35 for the DLC needed to use the saves.
04-05-2020, 05:03 PM #45
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by BLUEWARDEN View Post
I tried one of the saves and I can't use it because I need every DLC minus A Woman's Lot. I don't know if the other ones need them too but just a heads up to anyone looking to use these to get their trophies and don't want to end up losing their own save or don't want to pay around $35 for the DLC needed to use the saves.

Not that this is much better, but there is now a "DLC Collection" for this game on the PSN page. I think it is $20 USD normally, and a month ago was on sale for $10. They launched it not long after the Royal Edition.
09-14-2020, 06:28 PM #46
I have problem with Pligram save.
when i load it in i am in front of that charlatan. just where is the shrine at?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo