Post: Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled - Platinum Set [CUSA14876]
06-20-2019, 10:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled

YOU DON'T NEED TO SEND THANK YOU MESSAGE TO GET ACCESS. JUST CLICK THANK TO POST
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

The following 1,236 users say thank you to Knight of Lucis for this useful post:

``,, _Nickster, -Cipher-, #NateB473, ~mg~, 101092jo42, 1233355, 19willy74, 3baady1, Kenny1101, 7ussam, 8DIMPLES8XD, A5NAKEA, a7ballaa, Aahmedaabdo, AamonVan, Aaron1903, abade460, AballaGR, ABM HACKER, AboodyRDR, absolo, Abu_Belkacem, Ac1dmonk3y, ADAY, Admiral, Adonist, Adrian Marsh, Adrian-Dominguez-Morales, adruino, aecioal, aeneax, ag555, ahmad no, ahmad561234, Ahmed Alhashemi, [email protected], Ahmedcfc, Ahmedxx, aidan.2694, ainz11, airpro, Aitch, AjO, ajsking, akaleu, Akusura, alanamh, alanamhull, alarosy2015, alaseer, Alberta, alessio, Alexander_NY1, alexmen10, alexsf93, ALI_80, ali_warchild, ali166181, alialmulal_98, alian, aliellie, alii_m2, Alinasser502, Alkiba, Alm7trf2leel, almas99, almasafi94, alphapiers, AlphaXIII, Alrowily54, AlvaroCHZ, Amoo_Ali, Andrea275, Andrew Raukens, Andrs-Vargas-Beato, andyclimax, AngelR_RB, angelymary, ANGRY_PANDA, anonimo3601, Anselmo Ricci, Anthony-Kaiawe, antonio0, aon1, aos10, Araez1990, ArimaV5, Arklow, Arles.Isotw, Armageddon1989, arnaud02, Arne-Vstl, artharo, artour0098, asd2f, Ashoka_Tano, aslijowo, asnago, at0mic punk and 1,136 other users.

The following user groaned Knight of Lucis for this awful post:

yoyo16
07-08-2019, 01:07 AM #101
Originally posted by TrophyBro View Post
Does anyone have save with ALL BUT ONE N.Tropy trials completed? Need it to pop Tropy Trials and classical roster trophies together...

The New Time-Master - Beat any Tropy's Time Trials
Is Everyone Here? - After You Unlock The New Time-Master Trophy Go Immediately Character Customize/Change. Change Something
You must login or register to view this content.
07-08-2019, 02:53 AM #102
Originally posted by Knight of Lucis View Post
Does anyone have save with ALL BUT ONE N.Tropy trials completed? Need it to pop Tropy Trials and classical roster trophies together...

Is Everyone Here? - After You Unlock The New Time-Master Trophy Go Immediately Character Customize/Change. Change Something

Can someone check this save and tell me whats the time on Crash Cove? I know its a time that beat oxides but I wanna know the exact time the player set, I'm having weird issues with mine.
07-08-2019, 09:31 AM #103
guys anyone have a save with all unlocked skins and characters??
07-08-2019, 09:52 AM #104
Originally posted by jacksparrow100 View Post

Can someone check this save and tell me whats the time on Crash Cove? I know its a time that beat oxides but I wanna know the exact time the player set, I'm having weird issues with mine.

1:27:28
07-08-2019, 09:58 AM #105

Which track is the easiest to beat Oxide's times to get the trophy?

Do I import save 0, 1 or 2 or all of them?
Last edited by Mark-Gall0 ; 07-08-2019 at 10:50 AM.
07-08-2019, 10:13 AM #106

The problem is that these trophies aren't being unlocked instantly together. So you have at least 40 seconds between them and that's not normal if you already got all gems like me.

That's why we need save with all except one N.Tropy trials done (better to leave Thunder Strike cause that's easiest to beat with illegal shortcut glitch)... I tried but have 0 fun to play time trials :(
Last edited by TrophyBro ; 07-08-2019 at 10:51 AM.
07-08-2019, 10:53 AM #107

The problem is that these trophies aren't being unlocked instantly together. So you have at least 40 seconds between them and that's not normal if you already got all gems like me.

That's why we need save with all except one N.Tropy trials done (better to leave Thunder Strike cause that's easiest to beat with illegal shortcut glitch)... I tried but have 0 fun to play time trials :(

There's only 5-10 second between trophies if you know how to do it. Everything is tested with my dummy account
Last edited by Knight of Lucis ; 07-08-2019 at 10:54 AM.
07-08-2019, 10:57 AM #108
Originally posted by Mark-Gall0 View Post

Which track is the easiest to beat Oxide's times to get the trophy?

Do I import save 0, 1 or 2 or all of them?

You only need to beat Tropy's Time to get Oxide Trophy
Save 0 is global save where all progress is stored. Save 1 and 2 are Adventure mode, if you don't want to play them you don't need them
Last edited by Knight of Lucis ; 07-08-2019 at 10:58 AM.
07-08-2019, 11:09 AM #109
Originally posted by Mark-Gall0 View Post
Originally posted by jacksparrow100 View Post

1:27:28

I don't understand what you're trying to say, but why you need to know oxide time for trophy's trials
Crash Cove Player time is 1.27.28
Last edited by Knight of Lucis ; 07-08-2019 at 09:45 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo