Post: Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled - Platinum Set [CUSA14876]
06-20-2019, 10:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled

YOU DON'T NEED TO SEND THANK YOU MESSAGE TO GET ACCESS. JUST CLICK THANK TO POST
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

The following 1,236 users say thank you to Knight of Lucis for this useful post:

``,, _Nickster, -Cipher-, #NateB473, ~mg~, 101092jo42, 1233355, 19willy74, 3baady1, Kenny1101, 7ussam, 8DIMPLES8XD, A5NAKEA, a7ballaa, Aahmedaabdo, AamonVan, Aaron1903, abade460, AballaGR, ABM HACKER, AboodyRDR, absolo, Abu_Belkacem, Ac1dmonk3y, ADAY, Admiral, Adonist, Adrian Marsh, Adrian-Dominguez-Morales, adruino, aecioal, aeneax, ag555, ahmad no, ahmad561234, Ahmed Alhashemi, [email protected], Ahmedcfc, Ahmedxx, aidan.2694, ainz11, airpro, Aitch, AjO, ajsking, akaleu, Akusura, alanamh, alanamhull, alarosy2015, alaseer, Alberta, alessio, Alexander_NY1, alexmen10, alexsf93, ALI_80, ali_warchild, ali166181, alialmulal_98, alian, aliellie, alii_m2, Alinasser502, Alkiba, Alm7trf2leel, almas99, almasafi94, alphapiers, AlphaXIII, Alrowily54, AlvaroCHZ, Amoo_Ali, Andrea275, Andrew Raukens, Andrs-Vargas-Beato, andyclimax, AngelR_RB, angelymary, ANGRY_PANDA, anonimo3601, Anselmo Ricci, Anthony-Kaiawe, antonio0, aon1, aos10, Araez1990, ArimaV5, Arklow, Arles.Isotw, Armageddon1989, arnaud02, Arne-Vstl, artharo, artour0098, asd2f, Ashoka_Tano, aslijowo, asnago, at0mic punk and 1,136 other users.

The following user groaned Knight of Lucis for this awful post:

yoyo16
07-08-2019, 11:10 AM #110
Originally posted by Knight of Lucis View Post
Originally posted by TrophyBro View Post
Does anyone have save with ALL BUT ONE N.Tropy trials completed? Need it to pop Tropy Trials and classical roster trophies together...

The New Time-Master - Beat any Tropy's Time Trials
Is Everyone Here? - After You Unlock The New Time-Master Trophy Go Immediately Character Customize/Change. Change Something
You must login or register to view this content.

The problem is that these trophies aren't being unlocked instantly together. So you have at least 40 seconds between them and that's not normal if you already got all gems like me.

That's why we need save with all except one N.Tropy trials done (better to leave Thunder Strike cause that's easiest to beat with illegal shortcut glitch)... I tried but have 0 fun to play time trials :(

There's only 5-10 second between trophies if you know how to do it. Everything is tested with my dummy account

how can you have 5 seconds if loading takes 25-30 seconds alone? Do you play on ps4 pro?
07-08-2019, 01:10 PM #111
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by gofiolulz View Post
Sorry im new here, the only way for get the savegames is getting savewizard?

Yes, you would use Save Wizard to resign the saves to your account, so your PS4 will recognize them as your own. Welcome to the forums.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

gofiolulz
07-08-2019, 06:02 PM #112
Originally posted by Mark-Gall0 View Post
Does anyone have save with ALL BUT ONE N.Tropy trials completed? Need it to pop Tropy Trials and classical roster trophies together...

Is Everyone Here? - After You Unlock The New Time-Master Trophy Go Immediately Character Customize/Change. Change Something

Which track is the easiest to beat Oxide's times to get the trophy?

Do I import save 0, 1 or 2 or all of them?

You only need to beat Tropy's Time to get Oxide Trophy
Save 0 is global save where all progress is stored. Save 1 and 2 are Adventure mode, if you don't want to play them you don't need them

I beat Tropy's time, got his trophy but not the Oxide trophy
07-08-2019, 07:49 PM #113

Save 0 is global save where all progress is stored. Save 1 and 2 are Adventure mode, if you don't want to play them you don't need them

Because that's The New Time-Master Save. You have to play with Platinum save. They are separated because you can't get these two at same time legit way
Last edited by Knight of Lucis ; 07-08-2019 at 08:07 PM.

The following user thanked Knight of Lucis for this useful post:

Mark-Gall0
07-10-2019, 12:44 AM #114
HAFIZ
Rookie
Thank you for the post
07-10-2019, 04:01 PM #115
thanks
07-10-2019, 06:42 PM #116

Because that's The New Time-Master Save. You have to play with Platinum save. They are separated because you can't get these two at same time legit way

add this to OP i see people ask for it, it will pop The New Time-Master / Is Everyone Here? instantly together
the only map left is Tiger Temple the easiest one in my opinion

https://mega.nz/#!QgckUaLA!0NZS5RDgn6AvQ0ZSEVy_PpaOjS0Fq2E6rPhg2JEOWSk
Last edited by mnga13 ; 07-10-2019 at 06:43 PM.

The following user thanked mnga13 for this useful post:

Knight of Lucis
07-10-2019, 06:53 PM #117
Thanks for sharing!=Z
07-11-2019, 03:35 AM #118
FYI all, I've just posted a save for the US version that lets you get the Hard Mode Adventure and N.Tropy Time Trials + all characters trophies properly. The save is pre-platinum, all I've got to do now are the Oxide Time Trials.

I left one race for Adventure Mode (has to be Oxide unfortunately), and one for N.Tropy Time Trials (Mystery Caves). When you beat the N.Tropy race it unlocks the 'New Time Master' and 'Is Everybody Here?' trophies together. This is totally legitimate, of course.

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1025793-crash-team-racing-nitro-fueled-hard-mode-ntropy-time-trial-trophies-one-race-left-each-cusa13795-a.html
Last edited by red_dragoon ; 07-11-2019 at 03:36 AM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo