Post: ZONE OF THE ENDERS THE 2nd RUNNER : M∀RS Platinum Save [CUSA10576]
08-15-2019, 04:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello

This is my platinum save for ZONE OF THE ENDERS THE 2nd RUNNER : M∀RS

I don't know what you can unlocks but i think it give you "nEXt Mission" and "Frame Collector" if you select them from main menu

as for the save slots , the first save slot is for my normal play-through you can use it to get "The Egret Has Landed" ( S rank trophy ) if get S or SS rank on the great war stage, the second save slot is for "Ace of Frames" ( A rank trophy )

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Regards

The following 52 users say thank you to mamuske for this useful post:

``,, A5NAKEA, aklee530, albasheeq, alca_iori, Anselmo Ricci, Autoesclavo, BigDruDogg, Bumcleaver, chjachn, cocomangas, cris1992, darren75, Fahad2001, Geektrophies, getyourown, godden18, gray8319, histeria80, ivoornelas, Jagoe09, jeje0765, Jose Basilio, jrat2, kenwana, Leel347, Leonrpg, lhb2sq, magic1361, Mandarine, Nuja, overskies88, Paul-Rodriguez, Pinpoint87, Roberto Dias, Rocklee49, SnakeSNK, sounders, stasya, tiagothm, Trickster4170, vinicent, Vinniee, vitalovitalo, widows, wishnd, Wosley, yoonjmp, Zabullionaire, ZAEK_DD, zawaq11, ZeroENNA
10-07-2023, 01:46 PM #2
lhb2sq
Rookie
THANKS!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo