09-04-2019, 11:53 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Save Download:You must login or register to view this content.

SAVE 01
Farewell
Service!
Personal Space
Impulsive
S Ranking
Enigma
We Need to Talk
Keeping the Peace
Magic!
Into the Moonlight
No Survivors
I See Dead People
Failure To Comply

SAVE 02
Proud Father
Subliminal
Calligraphy
Kiretie's BFF
Fall Out Girl
Hero
Happy Family
Innocent

SAVE 03
Tobi's BFF
The Butterfly
Foxy
Voyeur
Botanist
Backstage Pass

SAVE 04
Hannah's BFF
Backstabber
Prisoner

SAVE 05
Not Alone
Paperwork
Thank Tou
That's a Wrap [Platinum]

Save Download:You must login or register to view this content.
save 01
Farewell
Service!
Personal Space
Impulsive
S Ranking
Enigma
We Need to Talk
Keeping the Peace
Magic!
Into the Moonlight
No Survivors
I See Dead People

save 02
Proud Father
Subliminal
Calligraphy
Kiretie's BFF
Fall Out Girl
Hero
Happy Family
Innocent
Failure To Comply

save 03
Tobi's BFF
The Butterfly
Voyeur
Botanist
Backstage Pass

save 04
Hannah's BFF
Backstabber
Prisoner

save 05
Not Alone
Foxy
Paperwork
Thank Tou
That's a Wrap [Platinum]
Last edited by kuei1090 ; 09-16-2019 at 01:56 PM.

The following 262 users say thank you to kuei1090 for this useful post:

_AAB_, 19willy74, 3adelhack, 5150, 7h1nk, abade460, AboodyRDR, Adrianobr28, aeneax, agnailton123, Alan-Li, Ali D Killer, alii_m2, alphapiers, andrew0302, AnonymousArtRev, Anselmo Ricci, arnaud02, Arthur RIP, articuno77, artour0098, Avgvstvs, bab1970, Bartowski, basharsky88, Bastian-Riquelme-Labarca, bayesh, benja1016, berserk2120, birka, blastman, bober77, bobsandbag, Bottega, broomstop, bruninho_rp, burnttoazdt, busterdawg69, c10carlos, Botty, Canisio322, captainftw, cazul765, cezares_2013, chaoszage, Chokolate-thunder, conan-1, CosmoConstant, creamminal, darkfate, Darkknight305, darkkratos82, DarkMaster94, Darknessawaits1234, darkryuinu, Darrenwelsh1, Darthraven4U, dasima10, Days gone, DeanH, Death1127, DefReaper, diego.alexandre, Dimitri2001, djbelial, dnbinfek, Dr.M.px, dracula101, dragun619, drajes, DrDoom1980, Dreamerboy, drigo1, dro.242, Dvilz95, DylonScottHD, EXWOZI, filipealves1973, finalhearts88, GabrielMst, gametest-69, Geek-_-Du64, Ghdran, GHOSTKILLER2322, Gilson Bartowsk, gioking74, gledson, golflognaw, gustavo101010, habolo96, HAGH, hajwel, hamza1992, HarryNohara, Hatchet Harry, hbasa75, Holycookie, hyphesten, i__mhm, ignored467 and 162 other users.
07-12-2020, 06:46 AM #38
Thank you very much!
07-12-2020, 12:36 PM #39
Thanks so much!
07-12-2020, 04:33 PM #40
cant seem to get the us version to work. any help would be appreciated
07-13-2020, 03:04 PM #41
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Kamikaze1223 View Post
cant seem to get the us version to work. any help would be appreciated

It would be easier to help if you could be more specific. In the meantime, sounds like it's worth a trip to the You must login or register to view this content..

EDIT: Taking a quick look at the download, I'm going to guess that you're having a filepath issue. In that case, look at the text tutorial on resigning, within the link above. There are 5 zips inside of the bigger zip. Make sure you know exactly what you're resigning.
Last edited by aeneax ; 07-13-2020 at 03:07 PM.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

hajwel
07-15-2020, 09:13 AM #42
thank you
07-20-2020, 04:14 PM #43
8ball
Rookie
stupid question, but do someone know if i play through the game once legit without a guide, enjoying the story and after that using the saves with some hours between it. does it still look legit?
the trophies are really weird for me.
07-21-2020, 01:50 PM #44
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by 8ball View Post
stupid question, but do someone know if i play through the game once legit without a guide, enjoying the story and after that using the saves with some hours between it. does it still look legit?
the trophies are really weird for me.

From what I know of the game, you possibly could. It's largely a matter of preference. I think a number of the trophies pop at the end of each playthrough but you might want to look that up on a trophy guide, or on the leaderboards (timestamps of people who have actually earned these trophies), to confirm. Maybe collectibles pop as you go, I really don't know.

But assuming I'm right, you would play as you want, ignore trophies as you play, and finish the game. Then check your trophy list and see what you got. Check that against the list in the roadmap that kuei1090 included with these saves. So then you know what saves you need to use to clean up.

If you're really worried about legitimacy, you can -1- cross-check against a trophy guide and leaderboards (again, timestamps) and also -2- if you have a free slot on Save Wizard (if you have Save Wizard Max that is), you can set up a second PSN account, second Save Wizard profile for that second account, and use that as a "test account" so you can double-check how all saves work before using them on your main account (just make sure you account for all variables).

Leave enough time between popping saves and it should look just fine.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

8ball
07-21-2020, 04:26 PM #45
8ball
Rookie
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

ill do it exactly like you said. i even got 3 more free slots on save wizard, so this should do it. thank you aeneax Smile
07-22-2020, 02:13 PM #46
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by 8ball View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

ill do it exactly like you said. i even got 3 more free slots on save wizard, so this should do it. thank you aeneax Smile

I do the same sometimes. Just be aware that a small difference could change the way a trophy pops between your tester account and your main account, so control for variables like being offline or online, having the same profile save (or none at all), etc.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo