Post: Yakuza 3 Remastered - Save Set W.I.P. [US/EU] [CUSA15325]
09-13-2019, 12:07 AM #1
manabyte77
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since nobody has started this yet, I figured I'd at least get the ball rolling. I'll continue to upload saves as I get them. In the meantime, any contributors would be greatly appreciated. If you post links in the comments, I'll make sure they get added here at the top and your name gets credited for it. Of note, both US & EU are the same CUSA and the saves are compatible without re-regioning.

Volunteer: You must login or register to view this content.

- Collect one more piece of trash.

Master Environmentalist: You must login or register to view this content.

- Collect one more piece of trash.

People Watcher: You must login or register to view this content.

- Pick one more fight in first person view.

Heat Action Pro: You must login or register to view this content.

- Finish one more fight with a heat move.

Compulsive Vandal: You must login or register to view this content.

- Destroy one more weapon or object in battle.

Careless Dragon: You must login or register to view this content.

- Knock down one more pedestrian.

Fashionista & Fat Cat: You must login or register to view this content.

- For Fashionista, go to South Island and select the wardrobe. Don't make any changes, just back out. The stats won't change, but the trophy will pop.

- For Fat Cat, go to Club Flawless and buy a Gold Champaign.

Substory Dabbler: You must login or register to view this content.

- Go to the alley off Kariyushi Arcade and complete the substory.

Tinkerer: You must login or register to view this content.

- Go to the up the stairs to the weapon shop near the Market and mod any weapon.

Key Collector: You must login or register to view this content.

- Open one more locker.

Substory Fan: You must login or register to view this content.

- Finish one more substory.

*** HUGE THANKS AND FULL CREDIT TO "mamuske" FOR CONTRIBUTING THIS ULTIMATE CHALLENGER SAVE ***

Ultimate Challenger: You must login or register to view this content.

- Play the final match. You do not have to actually win.
Last edited by manabyte77 ; 09-17-2019 at 11:43 PM. Reason: title

The following 33 users say thank you to manabyte77 for this useful post:

ac1952000, aeneax, bandoor, Bierbubi88, BubbaDaBarb, captainftw, Ciri, edsfsdfg75 75675, ehdqkr, Faisal_1, frez0r, HAGH, hajwel, Hoseinm1990, isigo, jag176, Jax1984, kaibamoto, KARAN1711, kinlop, mamuske, milito0022, Minghao-Xu, nai, Roy11Mustang11, RuMesser98, Shenmuelover, StarkAvKnark, stasya, TwoWeu, Wosley, Yakuza_Fan_CH, Yuki_240sx
02-12-2020, 11:21 AM #38
Originally posted by KARAN1711 View Post
Originally posted by jag176 View Post
save 1 has 29 substories complete, 2 has 49, and 12 has 79. I believe 12 can also be used to get gourmet aficionado, by eating the shrimp (or getting in fights) and buying the most expensive food from the restaurants in south Okinawa. You must login or register to view this content.

Unwavering Shogi can be easily completed by following this vid

The only trophies I'm missing now are coliseum, break ace, fowl play, big tuna, and exposed dragon mahjong

I have bought most expensive items from all the restaurants in South Okinawa. Still did not get the trophy? Do i need the profile save as well?

yup me too ..

any one save for this trophy ? Gourmet aficionado

or near it ?
02-13-2020, 10:18 AM #39
SirMicolash
Little One
Cant wait my physical disc to arrive thanks a lot mate
02-27-2020, 07:58 PM #40
Bierbubi88
Save Point
Need a save for the colliseum trophy...
Is there someone who got a save to share?
03-05-2020, 12:07 AM #41
Is there anyway to reregion the Profile Save (Ultimate Challanger)? I need Japanese version
03-06-2020, 03:16 AM #42
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by djricekcn View Post
Is there anyway to reregion the Profile Save (Ultimate Challanger)? I need Japanese version

If there are no Quick Mode cheats for a save, then there's no Advanced Mode either which means no re-regioning. Profile saves usually fall into that category. I don't think you'd be able to re-region the Yakuza 3 profile. But at least a couple of the Yakuza games have been multi-regional. I don't know whether 3, 4 or 5 are. You might try the save on your PS4 without re-regioning and see if your PS4 recognizes it.
03-09-2020, 02:48 AM #43
Master Environmentalist not work

I re-loaded more 3 times and got it
Last edited by Nyandere ; 03-09-2020 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Solved
03-10-2020, 07:56 AM #44
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

If there are no Quick Mode cheats for a save, then there's no Advanced Mode either which means no re-regioning. Profile saves usually fall into that category. I don't think you'd be able to re-region the Yakuza 3 profile. But at least a couple of the Yakuza games have been multi-regional. I don't know whether 3, 4 or 5 are. You might try the save on your PS4 without re-regioning and see if your PS4 recognizes it.

unfortunately, it's not he same ID. None of the Japanese ones are the same as far as I know

The following user thanked djricekcn for this useful post:

aeneax
03-10-2020, 03:31 PM #45
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

unfortunately, it's not he same ID. None of the Japanese ones are the same as far as I know

As far as I'm aware, in some of the Yakuza titles that are cross-regional, the regions have different (listed) CUSA numbers. For instance to use Kiwami 2 numbers, 10634 and 10706 being compatible with each other. It could be that the listed CUSAs are incorrect and the game is making just 10634 saves in both US and EU (that happens sometimes). I had hoped it was similar with JP too.
03-12-2020, 03:21 AM #46

As far as I'm aware, in some of the Yakuza titles that are cross-regional, the regions have different (listed) CUSA numbers. For instance to use Kiwami 2 numbers, 10634 and 10706 being compatible with each other. It could be that the listed CUSAs are incorrect and the game is making just 10634 saves in both US and EU (that happens sometimes). I had hoped it was similar with JP too.

i might be confused with what you're saying but how do you get around it if there are two different Game IDs? All I know is that if i straight copy it from USB, game won't even recognize it's there (i deleted my original profile just in case as well)
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo