11-26-2019, 01:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); There is my Supernova save:

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

I don't know if it will pop any other trophies. If so, let me know Smile

ROADMAP:

1. Continue and use the save on the top of the list, you will be at the only autosave of this part;
2. Follow the path 'till you get to Phineas, you can do it by sneak or killing the guards;
3. Your Hack and Lockpick abilities are full, so you can skip the R.A.M. fight;
4. After you speak to Phineas, run to the locked door, you will need to fulfill your thirst status to get 100/100 Lockpick;
5. At the terminal, use this sequence:
5a. [HACK] ACCESS RAM OVERRIDE MENU
5b. ATTEMPT RAM SHUTDOWN SEQUENCE
5c. [AKANDE]
5d. [SMELLSLIKE]
5d. [BOARST]
5e. EXIT
6. After that, you will see the RAM fall, pick up the card and run to kill Phineas.
Last edited by GamerChad ; 06-22-2020 at 06:19 PM. Reason: new download link

The following 213 users say thank you to GamerChad for this useful post:

``,, 2minican, a67778363, aalvi, ab_scroch, abulnoor, acjspider, ADAY, aeneax, Aetheria, ahrenity, aimerlove, ajay.solidsnake, al68, alcaus, Andrei1855, Anonfilly, aw8, AwesomeGreat, awesomw1, badsprawler, Bala.perdida, barnoz, bcawesomer, bearsan, beartrap, benja1016, bluntxsy, bored622, broomstop, BuggedGarden, burnttoazdt, Captain Adderall, catpenalty1, ccowley, chaobear, CheatingPanda, citizen502, claudio moyano, ClosestStorm, cloudtragik, cmcabee43, cocomangas, CosmoConstant, CosmoKramer, CountFlame, Cpl_Ghost, crackmax, crazypyro, Crodg44, cttizzle2010, cyber2fun, cyberrio, Darkthanblack, Dazy_Duke_03, DeanH, deathcross31, Defenris, dejamh96, Demongoo, dontcareknowwhy, Doomedsmurf, Dr3w92, DrProphet007, DuanyX, Dyaburst, ElectroRaisins, elephantitus, endunknown, Eustia, Faturidi28, FLOYD, freewilly97, FrozenFoxFire, fu_chunlove, Gagliardi, Ganko, Gaoyiming, getyourown, GKetchabaw, googleid, grimlydemise, grimreaper337, Grizzleybear92, hellface, henrywuishere, hess47, hiddengamer, hollywood0328, Hyperionlink, i.love.egolf, iGalaxiez, infernalflame1, ipon, ivan6219, jackyshen, jacobfoddrill99, Jagoe09, jakin40z, Jared Irwin and 113 other users.
11-28-2019, 07:52 PM #11
elephantitus
Save Point
Question? Does Supernova not have a saving option? I get so close then bang, bang, bang. Dead. I try to save but it's not highlighted. Thanks
11-28-2019, 11:01 PM #12
skatanatos
Save Point
Originally posted by elephantitus View Post
Question? Does Supernova not have a saving option? I get so close then bang, bang, bang. Dead. I try to save but it's not highlighted. Thanks

This can't be a serious question, the game even tells you that you can only save in your ship and that auto-saves are limited. It literally tells you the disadvantages you get when you select the difficulty.

The following user thanked skatanatos for this useful post:

elephantitus
11-29-2019, 12:22 AM #13
elephantitus
Save Point
Originally posted by skatanatos View Post
Originally posted by elephantitus View Post

This can't be a serious question, the game even tells you that you can only save in your ship and that auto-saves are limited. It literally tells you the disadvantages you get when you select the difficulty.

Yes, very serious. See I have not bothered to play Supernova from the start and did not know about the disadvantages. Thanks for answering though.
01-19-2020, 05:26 PM #14
Thank You!
02-23-2020, 03:07 PM #15
gives me an error when loading the save. Any ideas?
02-23-2020, 04:55 PM #16
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Nalflen View Post
gives me an error when loading the save. Any ideas?

What sort of error? In-game or on PS4? Without knowing more, first guess would involve the CUSA number, so I'd double-check to confirm that your own copy of the game is 16285.
03-10-2020, 09:18 AM #17
feichangganxie thank you
04-21-2020, 04:55 AM #18
Thanks
04-23-2020, 06:04 AM #19
Eustia
Rookie
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo