11-26-2019, 01:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); There is my Supernova save:

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

I don't know if it will pop any other trophies. If so, let me know Smile

ROADMAP:

1. Continue and use the save on the top of the list, you will be at the only autosave of this part;
2. Follow the path 'till you get to Phineas, you can do it by sneak or killing the guards;
3. Your Hack and Lockpick abilities are full, so you can skip the R.A.M. fight;
4. After you speak to Phineas, run to the locked door, you will need to fulfill your thirst status to get 100/100 Lockpick;
5. At the terminal, use this sequence:
5a. [HACK] ACCESS RAM OVERRIDE MENU
5b. ATTEMPT RAM SHUTDOWN SEQUENCE
5c. [AKANDE]
5d. [SMELLSLIKE]
5d. [BOARST]
5e. EXIT
6. After that, you will see the RAM fall, pick up the card and run to kill Phineas.
Last edited by GamerChad ; 06-22-2020 at 06:19 PM. Reason: new download link

The following 213 users say thank you to GamerChad for this useful post:

``,, 2minican, a67778363, aalvi, ab_scroch, abulnoor, acjspider, ADAY, aeneax, Aetheria, ahrenity, aimerlove, ajay.solidsnake, al68, alcaus, Andrei1855, Anonfilly, aw8, AwesomeGreat, awesomw1, badsprawler, Bala.perdida, barnoz, bcawesomer, bearsan, beartrap, benja1016, bluntxsy, bored622, broomstop, BuggedGarden, burnttoazdt, Captain Adderall, catpenalty1, ccowley, chaobear, CheatingPanda, citizen502, claudio moyano, ClosestStorm, cloudtragik, cmcabee43, cocomangas, CosmoConstant, CosmoKramer, CountFlame, Cpl_Ghost, crackmax, crazypyro, Crodg44, cttizzle2010, cyber2fun, cyberrio, Darkthanblack, Dazy_Duke_03, DeanH, deathcross31, Defenris, dejamh96, Demongoo, dontcareknowwhy, Doomedsmurf, Dr3w92, DrProphet007, DuanyX, Dyaburst, ElectroRaisins, elephantitus, endunknown, Eustia, Faturidi28, FLOYD, freewilly97, FrozenFoxFire, fu_chunlove, Gagliardi, Ganko, Gaoyiming, getyourown, GKetchabaw, googleid, grimlydemise, grimreaper337, Grizzleybear92, hellface, henrywuishere, hess47, hiddengamer, hollywood0328, Hyperionlink, i.love.egolf, iGalaxiez, infernalflame1, ipon, ivan6219, jackyshen, jacobfoddrill99, Jagoe09, jakin40z, Jared Irwin and 113 other users.
05-06-2020, 05:57 PM #20
mprblr
Rookie
thanks
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo