11-26-2019, 01:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); There is my Supernova save:

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

I don't know if it will pop any other trophies. If so, let me know Smile

ROADMAP:

1. Continue and use the save on the top of the list, you will be at the only autosave of this part;
2. Follow the path 'till you get to Phineas, you can do it by sneak or killing the guards;
3. Your Hack and Lockpick abilities are full, so you can skip the R.A.M. fight;
4. After you speak to Phineas, run to the locked door, you will need to fulfill your thirst status to get 100/100 Lockpick;
5. At the terminal, use this sequence:
5a. [HACK] ACCESS RAM OVERRIDE MENU
5b. ATTEMPT RAM SHUTDOWN SEQUENCE
5c. [AKANDE]
5d. [SMELLSLIKE]
5d. [BOARST]
5e. EXIT
6. After that, you will see the RAM fall, pick up the card and run to kill Phineas.
Last edited by GamerChad ; 06-22-2020 at 06:19 PM. Reason: new download link

The following 213 users say thank you to GamerChad for this useful post:

``,, 2minican, a67778363, aalvi, ab_scroch, abulnoor, acjspider, ADAY, aeneax, Aetheria, ahrenity, aimerlove, ajay.solidsnake, al68, alcaus, Andrei1855, Anonfilly, aw8, AwesomeGreat, awesomw1, badsprawler, Bala.perdida, barnoz, bcawesomer, bearsan, beartrap, benja1016, bluntxsy, bored622, broomstop, BuggedGarden, burnttoazdt, Captain Adderall, catpenalty1, ccowley, chaobear, CheatingPanda, citizen502, claudio moyano, ClosestStorm, cloudtragik, cmcabee43, cocomangas, CosmoConstant, CosmoKramer, CountFlame, Cpl_Ghost, crackmax, crazypyro, Crodg44, cttizzle2010, cyber2fun, cyberrio, Darkthanblack, Dazy_Duke_03, DeanH, deathcross31, Defenris, dejamh96, Demongoo, dontcareknowwhy, Doomedsmurf, Dr3w92, DrProphet007, DuanyX, Dyaburst, ElectroRaisins, elephantitus, endunknown, Eustia, Faturidi28, FLOYD, freewilly97, FrozenFoxFire, fu_chunlove, Gagliardi, Ganko, Gaoyiming, getyourown, GKetchabaw, googleid, grimlydemise, grimreaper337, Grizzleybear92, hellface, henrywuishere, hess47, hiddengamer, hollywood0328, Hyperionlink, i.love.egolf, iGalaxiez, infernalflame1, ipon, ivan6219, jackyshen, jacobfoddrill99, Jagoe09, jakin40z, Jared Irwin and 113 other users.
11-26-2019, 04:55 AM #2
RoyalBlue726
I am the King
Amazing save will try it this weekend, but why do I need to to load the game on a 1.0 version.

The following user thanked RoyalBlue726 for this useful post:

GamerChad
11-26-2019, 11:52 AM #3
Originally posted by RoyalBlue726 View Post
Amazing save will try it this weekend, but why do I need to to load the game on a 1.0 version.

I finished the game on it's first version. Try to load it on the updated 1.02 version and let me know.
11-26-2019, 01:22 PM #4
elephantitus
Save Point
The game loads up fine on the newest version for me. Will try and get the Cheevo after work. Thanks.

The following user thanked elephantitus for this useful post:

GamerChad
11-26-2019, 02:43 PM #5
JRG1988
Pokemon Trainer
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

The following user thanked JRG1988 for this useful post:

GamerChad
11-26-2019, 04:22 PM #6
Originally posted by elephantitus View Post
The game loads up fine on the newest version for me. Will try and get the Cheevo after work. Thanks.

Thanks for the reply, I'll update the post.

The following user thanked GamerChad for this useful post:

elephantitus
11-27-2019, 03:50 AM #7
ab_scroch
Save Point
Can confirm this works. You can sneak by just about everyone, and at the end just run for the elevator. It did take me a few tries to learn the paths of all the guards.
11-28-2019, 03:20 AM #8
JRG1988
Pokemon Trainer
Do you happen to have saves relating to
-Sunburn
-Well dresses
-Peace in Our Time
-Mightier than the Sword
-Ludwig was Right

Originally posted by GamerChad View Post
There is my Supernova save:

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

I don't know if it will pop any other trophies. If so, let me know Smile

ROADMAP:

1. Continue and use the save on the top of the list, you will be at the only autosave of this part;
2. Follow the path 'till you get to Phineas, you can do it by sneak or killing the guards;
3. Your Hack and Lockpick abilities are full, so you can skip the R.A.M. fight;
4. After you speak to Phineas, run to the locked door, you will need to fulfill your thirst status to get 100/100 Lockpick;
5. At the terminal, use this sequence:
5a. [HACK] ACCESS RAM OVERRIDE MENU
5b. ATTEMPT RAM SHUTDOWN SEQUENCE
5c. [AKANDE]
5d. [SMELLSLIKE]
5d. [BOARST]
5e. EXIT
6. After that, you will see the RAM fall, pick up the card and run to kill Phineas.
11-28-2019, 08:40 AM #9
I'm sorry I'm having serious trouble trying to sneak through everything, which is embarrassing given my hard mode playthrough was stealth oriented, the difference is that I had allies to help me in that playthrough and I suck without them. Any pointers?
11-28-2019, 05:31 PM #10
JRG1988
Pokemon Trainer
You have to take it very slow, use the shortcuts available on the way to the pit. Utilize the ladders you come across, generally most if not all of the ladders on the way to the pit lead to shortcuts and don't bring any companions with you. This took me three tries to do. Had to learn the guards paths and which path to take with the least guard movement.

Originally posted by TrueZhugeLiang View Post
I'm sorry I'm having serious trouble trying to sneak through everything, which is embarrassing given my hard mode playthrough was stealth oriented, the difference is that I had allies to help me in that playthrough and I suck without them. Any pointers?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo