12-01-2019, 01:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a Full Save-set for GreedFall EU [CUSA14208]
I'd like to give a big thank you to users You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content. for there help. Claps Thank you!

Note - This Saves will be posted in the order I unlock them, If you want to make your list look legit, wait about an hour or two between trophy pop's
Note - You need "You must login or register to view this content." to extract, inside the rar file is a "ZIP" (ZIP is for save wizard) and an Info text with details of trophies. if there is any confusion please let me know.
Note Thanks to user You must login or register to view this content. for pointing out that the Trophy Expertise can be unlocked by using the reset function and then unlock 3 levels of a talent. Thank you sajman777

Originally posted by another user

All in one save-set
You must login or register to view this content.

The wrecker - Load save, Kill gaint monster in cave ahead of you. it's simple, you have max stats Awesome face

Love and the sea - Load save> go upstairs>"Accept">First Option something about loving him :P

Full Pockets - Load the save loot the container in front of you.

Betrayal in blood - Load save continue with story trophy should pop.

Carants - Load save> continue with story, you will get a dialog option, I am not sure if you can choose any option, but I choose the first one dialog option.

Cat Burglar + Worth Of Legends Load save, Pick lock infront of you and loot it, for both trophies.

Master Of The Woods - Load save and Kill giant beast.

Swamp Creature - Load>continue Mission>Kill Beast

King of the peaks + Arena Excellence - Load save>Kill Beast both tropies should POP!

Shadow Blade - You just need too stealth poeple with "X" while you're crouched with "R3" may take a couple of people, luckily there is some easy Stealth take downs in the area XD

Hunting With Hounds - Note There is 3 saves with this one, I am not sure if anyone will pop the trophy. Test needed. all 3 save are right behind a deer. just kill it. hope for the best. Edit: Thanks to user You must login or register to view this content. he has tested and says the trophy pops with save file 009 thank you! Claps

The Prince's secrets + Coercive diplomacy - load the save walk through door- Trophy "The Prince's secrets" should pop Also continue with the save kills as man humans in the building will grant you "Coercive diplomacy"

Betrayal In Blood - Load save, Continue with story

Thélème's chosen + In the name of the Enlightened - Load save enter room, Kill the baddies "Thélème's chosen" should pop> then exit room You will get a cutscene "In the name of the Enlightened " should pop.

Melee virtuoso + A preserved Alliance - All you have to do is continue with the story, Make sure you use the Square button to kill everyone with your sword for the 500 Hit with your sword trophy.

Missed Coup - Load save> Go through door> Beat up bad guy>Cutscene>trophy should pop jb da bes

GreedFall - Serve to convince - All you have to do is climb wall> loot body> listen to conversation>Trophy

Guardian of love - Go upstairs>accepts> First option.

Musketeer - Load>Go upstairs and kill everyone with your Gun (Down On D-Pad)

Friendship above all -

The monsters' nightmare - Load And kill the beast! Gobble

Minundhanem - Go upstairs and accept Siora

Waterpoof- Load> Finish mission

Deceitful - Load up and use your traps on the beast in front of you.

In search of perfection + On the path to power + Full of talent +All sails set! - Just load up and use your skills, For All sails set! just continue story Thanks too You must login or register to view this content.

Outside the stone prison - Story mission, just keep playing, it's easy Awesome face

Influence game - Just load save, choose a King

En on míl frichtimen - Story Mission You must login or register to view this content.

Favoured with the Bridge Alliance - Load Save>give Potion

Explorer - Load> Talk to man in front of you about camps

Something is rotten - Load>Climb ledge> Kill Beast

All for one, one for all! - Load > Continue story quest

War mage - Load save>Kill mosters by spamming "Square" magic

Poisoning artist - all you have to do is go up the hill, Throw bottles of poison(Right on the D-Pad) at the beasts.

A better World + A passion for the Extreme - Load> Kill> 1st dialog option.

Love and botany - Go up stairs and have some "Coffee" Kryptus

The Legends of the Plains + Another Sip - Load> Kill beast> Start Drinking Potions. Thanks too You must login or register to view this content.

Island for sale - Load>Kill Boss> First option(Trophy was delayed for me)

A big step towards peace - Load>Kill Boss> First option

Curiosity cabinet - Collect the three ingredients in front of you. Note massive thanks to user You must login or register to view this content. for testing Claps

New Gods+Back To Roots+Extreme - Special Thank you too You must login or register to view this content. for supplying the following save You must login or register to view this content.
Originally posted by hotboyx4 View Post
https://www.mediafire.com/file/4ji27yi2dyw4ed6/CUSA14208.zip/file

Saves are untested but Im pretty sure they gonna work without any problems

Instruction:

After beating the final boss

New gods = kill Konstantin

Back to the roots = Dont kill him

A passion for extreme = pop automaticlly after or during the cutscene

Alchemist + Artisan - Load up the manual save > buy all ingredient items from the nearby store > go to your base and upgrade gear 10 times > reset your skillpoints and invest in science and then craft 10 times potions
Credit to You must login or register to view this content. for supplying the following save, thank you Claps

If there is any issues with trophies not pop'in let me know.
Last edited by KingCheat ; 01-02-2020 at 05:26 AM.

The following 101 users say thank you to KingCheat for this useful post:

_cj3z_, aeneax, Akeemi14, Alexsandr194, antonio0, arnaud02, azizX, Babarz, Bala.perdida, billy67, bobsandbag, broomstop, brucethornsave, Capt.Nero95, chuchucha, CosmoConstant, Culldog89, Death1127, [email protected], don_kleberus, Dr Salem, emanuela, Fafuninho, Faisal19, fb2a, G0d0gW4R, Gagliardi, Greener04, Hams-1980, hassanxx, him77, hmking931, hoenheim, hotboyx4, ignored467, Inferno67, Infuso, itali7, ivan6219, JimmyHACK, joevice, Jom Jom, kabar122, KHIIER, kiki1941, korazx, koz3bal, KuraiFF, lalala999, Landroid17, Lord-Michael-, Lucas-Vinicius, Mago de Oz, Makec, mamuske, mark1, matheus16699, mauswanderer, Maycon_gbi, Meyna86, mnga13, Mr.Monster, MrRieper1225, Nathaniel, pandorra13, powerade73, PreSoul, ps4gamer, QasYou, GamerChad, Reidso, Rich Davies, sajman777, samurai_ghost, Sandeep, scorpio, scrotopalla, ser, Sincefr, SirMicolash, stasya, Subjugat0r, supdrmann, Suros0815, Surya Teja, TCICT, ThatEpicSomeone, The90Game, Trickster4170, Ubayd, uncharteddk, UnknownIdentity, valkiarngreiper, Vitanjuga, Vlay7, Wookpea, Wosley, xBAWAR, XGan, yvenv and 1 other user.

The following user groaned KingCheat for this awful post:

Alberta
12-03-2019, 04:07 AM #11
sajman777
Little One
Just letting you know that the trophies popped for me, some did have delay in popping so be patient and wait. If it doesn't pop try to restart the game and re-do the specified requirement for it to work. Otherwise thanks heaps for the hard work from the both of you Smile I didn't have the difficulty one but that has saved me another play run.

You can also get the Expertise trophy on any save by OP (use the reset function and then unlock 3 levels of a talent).
Last edited by sajman777 ; 12-03-2019 at 07:14 AM.

The following user thanked sajman777 for this useful post:

KingCheat
12-03-2019, 07:26 AM #12
Originally posted by sajman777 View Post
Just letting you know that the trophies popped for me, some did have delay in popping so be patient and wait. If it doesn't pop try to restart the game and re-do the specified requirement for it to work. Otherwise thanks heaps for the hard work from the both of you Smile I didn't have the difficulty one but that has saved me another play run.

You can also get the Expertise trophy on any save by OP (use the reset function and then unlock 3 levels of a talent).

Thanks for testing the saves out! I'll add a note for the Expertise with credit going too you.
Last edited by KingCheat ; 12-03-2019 at 09:02 AM.

The following user thanked KingCheat for this useful post:

sajman777
12-03-2019, 11:06 AM #13
King of the peaks + Arena Excellence + Shadow Blade Added! Dancing
Last edited by KingCheat ; 12-03-2019 at 12:51 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to KingCheat for this useful post:

aeneax, hotboyx4
12-03-2019, 09:54 PM #14
sajman777
Little One
Originally posted by KingCheat View Post
King of the peaks + Arena Excellence + Shadow Blade Added! Dancing

Tested those three and they all work and pop (used an alt account).

I was going through the trophy list and trying to collate all the missable trophies based on finishing the game myself so it seems we would need the following (if possible):

------------------------------
Serve to convince - Complete 20 secondary quests
Friendship above - Finish all companion quests
All the companion relationship ones

Thélème's chosen - Have a good reputation with Thélème
Favoured with the Bridge Alliance - Have a good reputation with the Bridge Alliance
Missed coup - You prevented the Coin Guard from attempting a coup
Betrayal in blood - You had to kill the friend who betrayed you
In the name of the Enlightened - You have decided to save Thélème from the Guard's coup
A preserved Alliance - You have decided to save the Alliance from the Guard's coup
All for one, one for all - You managed to unite all factions against Constantin

All the ending trophies
------------------------------

Some of the trophies will require a reload after getting, for example the coup ones possibly. I did a very general run on my first play through and have started another run so I will upload any saves that will help this thread. Also as a side note it seems to get the 'x' number of trophies there needs to be one left before the trophy triggers as getting that number reached for some reason wont allow the trophy to pop.

Also noticed a You must login or register to view this content.by another member on the forum here who has some of these, sadly I'm not home to re-region but if someone else could do it that would help otherwise people can re-region themselves if needed as its not hard to do and SW supports this game.
Last edited by sajman777 ; 12-03-2019 at 10:00 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to sajman777 for this useful post:

KingCheat, Ubayd
12-03-2019, 11:33 PM #15

Yup, I am working on those trophies, I need to play as the male character for a romance. I just reached the Prince mission last night, and I must be very close to 20 side quest. And I have killed about 12 deers too

sajman777
12-03-2019, 11:52 PM #16
sajman777
Little One
Thanks heaps dude! If the trophies do pop, if you could just keep a save before the pop that would be good.

I tried to use your saves earlier to see if I could get the gun, magic trophy but it seems those registered for you and no matter how many times I used them it wouldn't pop.

Can't seem to re-region the US set for some strange reason the game size is 15mb but when I re-region it always crashes or doesn't go through and after reading the comments on the thread seems to be an issue with the save reassignment.. never seen an issue like this before (except Dragon Quest Builders 2).
12-04-2019, 01:52 AM #17
Thanks heaps dude! If the trophies do pop, if you could just keep a save before the pop that would be good.

I tried to use your saves earlier to see if I could get the gun, magic trophy but it seems those registered for you and no matter how many times I used them it wouldn't pop.

Can't seem to re-region the US set for some strange reason the game size is 15mb but when I re-region it always crashes or doesn't go through and after reading the comments on the thread seems to be an issue with the save reassignment.. never seen an issue like this before (except Dragon Quest Builders 2).

The gun and magic trophy? are you talking about getting the kills? I am still working on those, they have not pop even for me yet.

Added "Hunting With Hounds" trophy save Dancing Turtle
12-04-2019, 02:16 AM #18
sajman777
Little One
"The gun and magic trophy? are you talking about getting the kills? - yes those ones sorry for the poor description lol.

Will test your next one when I get back home again.
Last edited by sajman777 ; 12-04-2019 at 02:17 AM.

The following user thanked sajman777 for this useful post:

KingCheat
12-04-2019, 03:14 AM #19
"The gun and magic trophy? are you talking about getting the kills? - yes those ones sorry for the poor description lol.

Will test your next one when I get back home again.

Not a problem, I just got The Prince's secrets + Coercive diplomacy this is 300 human kills just load save continue with story and there should be a heaps of people you can take out in the building you're in.

I am working on kurts trophies now. post when done.

Edit added "Betrayal In Blood"

Edit Thélème's chosen + In the name of the Enlightened unlocked Dancing Turtle

Edit :3 Melee virtuoso + A preserved Alliance - added! Dancing
Edit 4 Missed Coup
Last edited by KingCheat ; 12-04-2019 at 05:47 AM.

hotboyx4
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo